PDA

View Full Version : holly fucking shit

DirtyMagical
05-19-2005, 12:19 AM
I just ripped out a part of my tooth that was separated from the rest of the tooth.. er. with my own hands. it was like half a centemeter deepp. motherfucking ow.! It hurt more than the said tooth splitting in half earlier on today. I'm almost discouraged from eating sugary food now. =/

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 12:21 AM
you need medical attention
dont wait till tomorrow man!
oh and eat some triscuit great for the munchies unless your from england than have a fag (hey no blaming i call em fags and im from colorado) and shove some ground up polos into the cavity have fun man!

DirtyMagical
05-19-2005, 12:22 AM
Stop replying to my threads, please.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 12:25 AM
heheheeasf

DirtyMagical
05-19-2005, 12:29 AM
You need to try to explain yourself better.
I mean your posts might seem comprehensive to you, but that's just because you wrote them yourself. I suggest you reread every sentense you write, and see if you could make it any more "reader friendly"(ex: periods, grammar, capitalization). It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least try..)

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm ever so sorry my dear freind, butt I thought that you wouldn't and shouldn't give a bother because of the inebreated nature you are in.
there ya go...
periods
sentences
grammer
not much better man
youre high
get over it

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 12:35 AM
oh wait inebreated or whatever is drunk huh

wait sorry

Is the word inebreated, (not quite sure what the spelling is), a high term as well? or is it just for drunk?

ninth
05-19-2005, 02:21 AM
Ow, sounds painful (but don't give up on sugar, it loves you and you should love it back).
thisplacesucks, stop plaguing DM's threads (and the word you're looking for is inebriated).