PDA

View Full Version : i'm a hore

courtneymitchellesucks
05-19-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm a hore
i slept with my x byfriend and I'm now pregnant.
i still write him notes even thought he has a new girl
i dont regret it and i dont feel bad. We still have sex and him and this girl Brooke have been togehter for almost 9 months
Babys a boy
:rolleyes:

Noodles is gay
05-19-2005, 11:39 AM
In addition, you can't spell.

courtneymitchellesucks
05-19-2005, 11:39 AM
i love myself and i love sucking dick

Camilamazed
05-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Another Noob that is not sooooooooo new around here...... :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm a hore
i dont regret it and i dont feel bad. We still have sex and him and this girl Brooke have been togehter for almost 9 months
Babys a boy

-No one cares

-It's whore, not hore, you whore.

-Can you suck my dick too while you're at it?

notoriousdoc
05-19-2005, 11:49 AM
It seems the bitch is a chav, so what the hell is she doing here? Go rip off the tax payer, whore

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Wow, thats goes straight to my "i didn't need to know that" top 5....

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 12:02 PM
Go rip off the tax payer, whore
What the--? What the heck do 12 year olds know about taxes?

notoriousdoc
05-19-2005, 12:03 PM
What the--? What the heck do 12 year olds know about taxes?

My superior intelligence astounds all, does it not MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah, you're smart and all, but the post I quoted previously was a wonderful demonstration of ignorance.

notoriousdoc
05-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Ignorance is all that keeps me sane, it keeps me in touch with the common man MUAHAHAHA!

crazy_offspring_gal
05-19-2005, 12:16 PM
I'm a hore
Babys a boy
:rolleyes:
well what can i say!.................its your decision, thats what counts, tho this is my oppinion, if it was me i'd stop the sexual relationship.......atcherly forget that, thats my oppinion! haha, well i hope you and your baby are good and well, and its good that you dont feel bad or regret it. :)

hay that reminds me, i knew this girl who was the same age as me (15) and she had an relationship with her step brother, and she got pregnant, she had the baby, in fact they were twins. it was her decision and she went along with it, everyone gave her loads of shit and all but she put up with it, but now 6 months later they are fine, :)

notoriousdoc
05-19-2005, 12:23 PM
hay that reminds me, i knew this girl who was the same age as me (15) and she had an relationship with her step brother, and she got pregnant, she had the baby, in fact they were twins. it was her decision and she went along with it, everyone gave her loads of shit and all but she put up with it, but now 6 months later they are fine, :)

That's... wrong, but whatever her floats her boat. Anyway, she's lucky it wasn't a blood relative, that's both illegal and her kids would have 14 fingers

sKratch
05-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is some guy that registered with the name courtneymitchellesucks because Courtney Mitchelle is some girl that broke up with him, and he wants to make her look like a "hore"?

the_GoDdEsS
05-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is some guy that registered with the name courtneymitchellesucks because Courtney Mitchelle is some girl that broke up with him, and he wants to make her look like a "hore"?

Word. 95% certain this is all fake.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 12:58 PM
I think so too sKratch. But before we start answering questions like those, I want to know if Courtney Mitchelle is going to be giving me that blowjob or not.

coke_a_holic
05-19-2005, 12:59 PM
I was thinking the same thing. It's definitely a possibility, especially with the "I love sucking dick!" comment s/he made.

sKratch
05-19-2005, 01:01 PM
I think so too sKratch. But before we start answering questions like those, I want to know if Courtney Mitchelle is going to be giving me that blowjob or not.
This is of relative importance. Let me know how that works out.

notoriousdoc
05-19-2005, 01:04 PM
(oYo) (.Y.) (^Y^) titties

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:05 PM
A blow job by a star? That is worth billions, nay, bullions!

Maria

Psh, I get blowjobs from stars all the time. Pauly Shore, Henry Winkler, Judith Light, Pat Benatar...hell, I got some mouth action from Tracey Gold just last week.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Either a liar or someone who isn't 100% serious in some of his posts. Either way.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:25 PM
I see; in any event, do you plan on arranging some attractive French celebrities to fly over and provide blowjobs for me ?

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Are you included in the list of choices? Either you or Ms. Marceau.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Will do! If she doesn't swallow, however, I'll see you hanged for his, Maria. HANGED I SAY.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Bah, in that case, to hell with the bouquet, she'll be lucky to get a handshake and cabfare back to the airport!

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Coy smiles and lil pouts do make up for lack of swallowage...

Hmm...

Okay, okay, send her on back. If she refuses, I'm afraid you'll have to take her place.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Yikes, the next fortnight? Surely you can squeeze me in a night or two?