PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Koobie.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 02:28 PM
hello. my name is Koobie, and this seems like a nice flaming board. however, by weird chance, i also happen to quite like OFFSPRING's music. at least it's music, unlike rap or some shit of the like.

i'm Russian, live in Hungary, and c0d3r is my friend.

your turn.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Fuck off and die.

Dark Chaos
05-19-2005, 02:29 PM
hello. my name is Koobie, and this seems like a nice flaming board. however, by weird chance, i also happen to quite like OFFSPRING's music. at least it's music, unlike rap or some shit of the like.

your turn.

Flaming Board?

Dark Chaos
05-19-2005, 02:30 PM
your idiotism never fails to amaze. wrong thread, buddy.

Who are you talking about?

WTF?

He deleted his post.

JohnnyNemesis
Idiotism is not a word.

the_GoDdEsS
Hehehehe, widdle c0d3r is now calling on his thugs to join this board and fight people off. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Koobie
05-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Fuck off and die.

not very original, are we? it's a damn, shame, really.

Flaming Board?

just read the first reply to my thread.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Who are you talking about?

WTF?

He deleted his post.

was talking about Johnny. didn't expect THAT FAST of a comeback.

Idiotism is not a word.

it's a state of being, though.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Hehehehe, widdle c0d3r is now calling on his thugs to join this board and fight people off.

ah, yes. i'm a thug, then, aye? damn, where did i put that baseball bat... seriously, though, don't make hasty assumptions.

Toxic Speed Bump
this could be interesting.

JohnnyNemesis
not very original, are we? it's a damn, shame, really.

You've done nothing to deserve an "original" flame. A simple fuck off and die was fine, since you've done nothing to deserve effort.

Dark Chaos
05-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Who told you that?

Here is the deffinition of Idiotism!

http://www.merriamwebster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

State of being!

:eek:

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 02:37 PM
i'm Russian

your turn.
i hate you for what your people did to my people.....kiddin...hmm...not quite...you figure that out :p

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 02:39 PM
c0d3r is that guy right?

Koobie
05-19-2005, 02:40 PM
State of being!

i KNOW it's a word, for fuck's sake. but it's a word that describes *his* state of being - therefore, my post.

You've done nothing to deserve an "original" flame. A simple fuck off and die was fine, since you've done nothing to deserve effort.

i've done nothing to deserve flame in the first place, except register on the same board as you.

shit, the stupider you think i am, the more surprised you going to be when i kill you.

Dark Chaos
05-19-2005, 02:41 PM
No not very much suprised.

"Stupider" is not a word!

Dumb ass

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 02:41 PM
This was very deserving of a flame. It was immature, ignorant, and annoying.

Just accept that you're a fucking idiot and the fact that you were actually upset that I didn't give you a better flame is proof enough.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 02:45 PM
This was very deserving of a flame. It was immature, ignorant, and annoying.

it was my intro post. you tried to jump my throat, i unloaded a shotgun in your face. end of story.

Just accept that you're a fucking idiot and the fact that you were actually upset that I didn't give you a better flame is proof enough.

hmm... you're probably a very unhappy person. i mean, really. and where does the assumption that i'm upset comes from? i'm chilling here, smoking cigs and flaming fags - another day, another corpse.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm an unhappy person, yet you claim to have unloaded a shotgun in my face. "Flaming fags- another day another corpse"...you actually do this shit purposely AND daily? Dude, how are you not ashamed to post that?

Koobie
05-19-2005, 02:52 PM
No not very much suprised.

"Stupider" is not a word!

Dumb ass

you people are fucking annoying. i'm a professional, goddamn it!

stu·pid (stū'pĭd, styū'-)
adj., -er, -est.

http://www.answers.com/stupider&r=67

I'm an unhappy person, yet you claim to have unloaded a shotgun in my face. "Flaming fags- another day another corpse"...you actually do this shit purposely AND daily? Dude, how are you not ashamed to post that?

don't underestimate the dark side of the Force.

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 02:53 PM
tripboy, seriusly man, it was funny the first few times, but you should really get those pics out of your system....

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 02:57 PM
anyway's ill try to stay out if i can...

Which you can't. Someone says one bad thing about you and you're gonna flip out and start crying and post like crazy with some pictures or whatever.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 03:02 PM
You just proved my point, genius.

And I never said I wouldn't post in these threads, so your point is moot.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 03:04 PM
And respond to idiots like this seriously??? No thanks.

http://www.gigabikes.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10005/Start%20being%20funny.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 03:06 PM
and you just did mine.

Actually, no I didn't. My point was that you said you weren't going to post in this thread anymore, and I said that if someone mentions you, you will post.

I mentioned you, you posted.

Your point was to look in your thread for a reminder right? Well, I never said I wasn't going to post in any thread. Yes, I posted in your thread and in this one repeatedly, so what is your point?

You're really making no sense at all.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 03:10 PM
i;m trying to say that if someone says sth bad about you, you reply the same way I do.

I understand that, but the bottom line is that you said you would try not to post in this thread, and here you are, trying to defend a point that you forgot to make a long time ago. And you wonder why people think you're an idiot?
When someone says something bad about you and you really don't care, you don't bother replying. I've done it tons of times. I've also replied tons of times. It doesn't matter.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Ти идиот.
Уиди из BBS.
Покончи самоубиыством.

heh. c0d3r doesn't speak Russian, genious. and how in the world did you manage to make THAT many mistakes in that little "OMFG! I SPKZ RUSSIAN" effort of yours?!

besides, your only argument is that you call everyone an idiot - which isn't even an argument in the first place. now, to quote the very unoriginal 2nd post in this beautiful thread,

Fuck off and die.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 03:16 PM
besides, your only argument is that you call everyone an idiot - which isn't even an argument in the first place. now, to quote the very unoriginal 2nd post in this beautiful thread,

Him and everyone else is being unoriginal and repetitive with you on purpose because it's working so well. No one takes you seriously, and you're getting so angry over the fact that we're using the most effortless flames on you. Why would we bother crafting a master flame if such simplicity works so well?

And we know you're going to reply with some variation of "NO! DAT WUZ UNORIGINAL! I'M NOT UPSET!". Save us the time and don't bother. You're better off saying that you owned us somehow in order to protect your fragile online ego.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Him and everyone else is being unoriginal and repetitive with you on purpose because it's working so well.

indeed it is. i'm having a blast PWNING you people.

No one takes you seriously, and you're getting so angry over the fact that we're using the most effortless flames on you.

what makes you think i'm angry? i'm more of an observer than a participant, actually - exposing stupidity never gets boring.

Why would we bother crafting a master flame if such simplicity works so well?

what the fuck is master flame? dude, stop being delusional - i'm having fun. you're not. i win.

And we know you're going to reply with some variation of "NO! DAT WUZ UNORIGINAL! I'M NOT UPSET!".

NO! DAT WUZ UNORIGINAL! I'M SO UPSET!

damn, you got me there.

Save us the time and don't bother. You're better off saying that you owned us somehow in order to protect your fragile online ego.

i don't really think my "fragile" ego needs protecting, heh.

Koobie
05-19-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm having fun, and I'm not bothering to dissect your retard opinions (or even read them properly anymore). You lose. You lose at communication, you lose at the internet, and you lose at life.

a flawless argument.

ANYWAYS.

i'm retiring for the night, before you fuckers eat my brains.

have fun.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Koobie: notice how you've actually said NOTHING since your first post but "You guys arguments' suck!" repeatedly? You've analyzed our posts saying that they're unoriginal or not making arguments or whatever, yet you've said nothing of your own yet.

Post something already.

bongathon
09-06-2005, 01:36 AM
hellok oobie your anme is like boobie loil!!!

wheaty
09-06-2005, 01:38 AM
on the ignore list you go

bongathon
09-06-2005, 01:41 AM
[!FADF the ignore list you go[/QUOTE]

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IDIOTA@!!!@EASDFASDFIUR FUCKIGN STUPID IDIOTS!@!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total_immortal
09-06-2005, 06:58 PM

your turn.

don't make a thread justo to introduce yourself!!!!!! :mad:

gana e hincha la pelot hijo e su madre, concha de tu hermana.... :mad:

rodney mullen
09-06-2005, 07:03 PM

your turn.
haha! you're a n00bie!

JohnnyNemesis
09-06-2005, 07:30 PM
He was here several months before you joined, rodney mullen.

0r4ng3
09-06-2005, 09:06 PM
He's also, at this point, much more tolerable.

rodney mullen
09-07-2005, 04:26 AM
n00bie rymes with k00bie, so i typed it. i know he joined before me.