PDA

View Full Version : Where are these songs?

Jarrex
05-19-2005, 04:39 PM
I was looking up the lyrics through google and i came to a website that gave me these songs under the "Other" Catagory.

OFFSPRING LYRICS

Other Songs :

52 Grrls
Defy You
DUI
Hand Grenades
Hey Joe
Huck It
I Wanna Be Sedated
Smash It Up

I know a few of those are realy, but i've never heard 52 Grrls,Hey Joe, Hand Grenades, or Huck it. Please tell me where i can buy these songs or at least download them.

Dexter_Kyle
05-19-2005, 04:43 PM
All of those songs, except Defy You, Hand Grenades and Huck It are covers.
Those other three are Offspring songs, but are soundtracks of movies. You can use a Peer-2-Peer program to download them ;)

Jackish
05-19-2005, 04:45 PM
DUI is a movie sound track? I really never knew that :/

Dexter_Kyle
05-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Yeah, it's from "I Know What You Did Last Summer".

bd007h
05-19-2005, 04:51 PM
All of those songs, except Defy You, Hand Grenades and Huck It are covers.
Those other three are Offspring songs, but are soundtracks of movies. You can use a Peer-2-Peer program to download them ;)

actually, Huck It is a bonus track on the European version of Conspiracy of One. Those damn europeans always get the extra tracks :mad:

Revolver-2005?
05-19-2005, 04:51 PM
no DUI was removed from Ixnay before it was released...it was just put in tht movie

Layna
05-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, it's from "I Know What You Did Last Summer".

really??? :confused: :confused:

Layna
05-19-2005, 04:54 PM
I was looking up the lyrics through google and i came to a website that gave me these songs under the "Other" Catagory.

OFFSPRING LYRICS

Other Songs :

52 Grrls
Defy You
DUI
Hand Grenades
Hey Joe
Huck It
I Wanna Be Sedated
Smash It Up

the only song that I've never heard is 52girls.

Dexter_Kyle
05-19-2005, 04:59 PM
actually, Huck It is a bonus track on the European version of Conspiracy of One. Those damn europeans always get the extra tracks :mad:

I know...that's why I said except...

no DUI was removed from Ixnay before it was released...it was just put in tht movie

So ? It's still the soundtrack from that movie.

the only song that I've never heard is 52girls.

It's a cover from the B-52's. I think that's the name of the band. I don't really like that cover...