PDA

View Full Version : JimBob's new avatar

ninth
05-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Can we say super gook?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 06:09 PM
If we do that, we need a theme tune. I'm thinking of something to the tune of "Spiderman".

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 06:11 PM
Leave the poor guy alone. He hasn't done any harm.

ninth
05-19-2005, 06:12 PM
He hasn't done any harm and you aren't a worthless romanian, right?

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Easy there ninth. Trying to act smart can produce damage.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Yesterday,
He ate my cat,

Holy shit, golden!

the_GoDdEsS
05-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Red eyes? That would be more like, Gookienator.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Leave the poor guy alone. He hasn't done any harm.

Neither has HulaChick, yet you keep ripping on her.

Shut the fuck up and go away. Adults are talking.

ninth
05-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Red eyes? That would be more like, Gookienator.
R re rack!

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Neither has HulaChick, yet you keep ripping on her.

Shut the fuck up and go away. Adults are talking.
I just posted her picture...I considered it to be on-topic.
You an adult??? I'll say no more.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 06:29 PM
I just posted her picture...

Not what I've been hearing.

You an adult??? I'll say no more.

Yes, I am. Go sit with c0d3r and have fun with your play-doh.

TheHulaChick
05-19-2005, 06:48 PM
I just posted her picture...
Forgotten what you wrote under it have you?

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Voodoo, ninth is a hundred times smarter and wittier than you could ever be. If you'd ever talked to him, and were smart enough to understand how clever he is, and were respected enough by him that he bothers to say more than "Fuck off you worthless romanian", you'd know that.
woaaahh...."1 2 cybr?" ...looks like a retard to me....but if you say so....

Forgotten what you wrote under it have you?
i haven't..i don't find you very attractive...but i also said that i'm not in titled to call you ugly or smth..cause tastes are tastes

Yes, I am. Go sit with c0d3r and have fun with your play-doh.
jealous? i don't see the connection there....but still...if it makes it any better ..i am aware of your existence ...pffff

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 07:13 PM
jealous? i don't see the connection there....but still...if it makes it any better ..i am aware of your existence ...pffff

The word "jealous" made me laugh out loud straight away. Oh yes, I want to make play-doh with a couple of fuckwits. Ooh, yes. The rest of your reply, I couldn't be bothered reading.

Now shh. Adults are still talking.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 07:15 PM
woaaahh...."1 2 cybr?" ...looks like a retard to me....but if you say so....
Holy christ, it's pretty fucking obvious that he's joking when he says that, especially because he types perfectly proper in every other post.

And admit it or don't, but saying JimBob hasn't done any harm, then introducing TheHulaChick and her picture into a topic that she had no business being in without her consent is totally hypocritical.

voodoomagik, sometimes you're amazing.

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:15 PM
The word "jealous" made me laugh out loud straight away. Oh yes, I want to make play-doh with a couple of fuckwits. Ooh, yes. The rest of your reply, I couldn't be bothered reading.

Now shh. Adults are still talking.
very adult of you...wow

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:24 PM
i am not so convinced he is joking..... that's pretty much all he says...yeah and that "romanians suck"....another retarded assumption...
about that pic, i am willingly to admit i may have acted a little hasty....just that her name popped up …. someone added that we should post pics, if i'm not mistaking...anyway, if that hurt her, i would publicly want to apologize..

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 07:25 PM
ninth is joking. It's embarassingly obvious.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 07:27 PM
i am not so convinced he is joking..... that's pretty much all he says...yeah and that "romanians suck"....another retarded assumption...
about that pic, i am willingly to admit i may have acted a little hasty....just that her name popped up …. someone added that we should post pics, if i'm not mistaking...anyway, if that hurt her, i would publicly want to apologize..

There is proof that you used to spend a lot of time telling Verity (TheHulaChick) how hot she is, and how much you loved her. So I wouldn't go posting her pictures and adding your little comments again, hm?

voodoomagik
ninth is joking. It's embarassingly obvious.
heheh....yeah i know...i'm pretending different......cause i hate him(shhh) :D

ninth
KNO, I REARRY RUNT 2 CYBR!!@! (jimbob style)

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:28 PM
There is proof that you used to spend a lot of time telling Verity (TheHulaChick) how hot she is, and how much you loved her. So I wouldn't go posting her pictures and adding your little comments again, hm?
heheheh...i was being nice.....kill me for that...

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:28 PM
ror i minokirozam doggzzy stylz

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Unless you want your "being nice" posted for everyone to see, I'd keep your little opinions about Verity to yourself in future.

ninth
05-19-2005, 07:30 PM
It isn't funny when disgusting romanians do it. Can you people do anything that isn't stolen from someone else? Filthy fucking gypsies.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Unless you want your "being nice" posted for everyone to see, I'd keep your little opinions about Verity to yourself in future.

Ha! How very mafia-like! Now that's what I call ownage!

*points and winks at Dave in a freeze frame like at the end of all those 80s sitcoms*

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 07:32 PM
Ha! How very mafia-like! Now that's what I call ownage!

*points and winks at Dave in a freeze frame like at the end of all those 80s sitcoms*

I can't tell if this was sarcastic or honest or mocking or what!

But rest assured, if it was mocking, I'm gonna fuck y0 up.

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:33 PM
i talked with her on msger...i may have called her a hottie...but i didn't even saw her pic.. i am sick :D !!!!i already said i acted hastely!!! i apologize again if i've hurt her though...

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 07:34 PM
I can't tell if this was sarcastic or honest or mocking or what!

But rest assured, if it was mocking, I'm gonna fuck y0 up.

It was honest appreciation, not mocking at all, actually, but if you wish to fight for recreational purposes, we can have a friendly boxing match!

ninth
05-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Go thieve some better excuses, faggot romanian.

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:35 PM
It isn't funny when disgusting romanians do it. Can you people do anything that isn't stolen from someone else? Filthy fucking gypsies.
yeah, we steal everything...we are the masters at emptying some else's pockets...wanna visit romania? :D....pffff

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 07:46 PM
i said i acted hastely!!! and i talked with her on msger...i may have called her a hottie...but i didn't even saw her pic.. i am sick! i apologize again if i hurt her though...

*squints* What's that? Your tail seems to be caught between your legs! Hm. Okay, run off now...

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:48 PM
nah.....i like to admit when i'm wrong..sometimes..... :(

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Let's see you say it then.

"I was wrong, and I'm sorry for causing any hurt to TheHulaChick."

Rye
05-19-2005, 07:52 PM
nah.....i like to admit when i'm wrong..sometimes..... :(

There's a nice corner right over there.

voodoomagik
Let's see you say it then.

"I was wrong, and I'm sorry for causing any hurt to TheHulaChick."
heheh...i already said that...really....it wasn't my intention to hurt her....

TheUnholyNightbringer
No, say that sentence. That exact sentence. Then I'll be satisfied.

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 07:58 PM
No, say that sentence. That exact sentence. Then I'll be satisfied.
heheheheh......i'm not trying to satisfy you.......i'm trying to say that the fact that i came here taking jimbob's side and that some understood that i picked on her in that thread made an hypocrite out of me....i justified my reaction…and if it was taken as an offence I wud like to apologize to her…..that’s all

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:00 PM
Can't even admit you're wrong. Pitiful.

Rye
05-19-2005, 08:02 PM
The corner is still open, voodoo.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Well, that seems to be done with. What about our boxing match, Bringer of Nights Unholy?

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 08:57 PM
we're good-looking too.....

Camilamazed
05-19-2005, 09:00 PM
I wonder how he got those eyes :confused:

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 09:01 PM
hahaha....i smiled....really :D...no connection there though.....

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 09:06 PM
yo...justin since you call me a gipsy all the time..tell me..are you aware of your country's origins????...just wondering....

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 09:08 PM
People sent to Australia in the 1800's are all dead now. Romania is still full of sneaky-fingered thieving gypsies.
Do you realize how stupid and ignorant you are???2.5 % of the population or less are gypseis, they are just another minority.......and the gypsies aren't ours..they came from india......they spread all around the world...nothing to do with romanians

voodoomagik
05-19-2005, 09:27 PM
All Romanians are dirty gypsies. Shouldn't you be out training your monkey to steal jewellry or something?
Your limitations are there to stay forever...tripboy, you aren't an individual worth talking to....you are not capable of free or non prejudice thinking..i'm surprised you don't hate johnny for being dominican..jesus.consider therapy!(that sounded familiar :D )

HornyPope
05-19-2005, 10:07 PM
It's pitiful that this comes out as a racist slang. Meh.

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 05:56 AM
Hello, the Red-Eyed Supergook is here... guys? Anyone online now?

Noodles is gay
05-20-2005, 05:59 AM
S'up Jimbob!

What's everyone's fucking problem? I've never called anyone a 'gook' simple because...well there's just no need. SUre if people were annoying as hell then perhaps, but Jimbob isn't! I don't get your fucking problems.

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:00 AM
S'up Jimbob!

What's everyone's fucking problem? I've never called anyone a 'gook' simple because...well there's just no need. SUre if people were annoying as hell then perhaps, but Jimbob isn't! I don't get your fucking problems.
Hiya Jen! How's it goin'?

You ate my cat, gooker!
Mmmm and it tasted nice too.

I will eat your dog next, motherfucker!

Hahahahaha!! :D

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:03 AM
Don't be such a childish motherfucker.

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:04 AM
heheheheh......i'm not trying to satisfy you.......i'm trying to say that the fact that i came here taking jimbob's side and that some understood that i picked on her in that thread made an hypocrite out of me....i justified my reaction…and if it was taken as an offence I wud like to apologize to her…..that’s all
Cheers for taking my side, dude.

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:05 AM
I wonder how he got those eyes :confused:
Easy - edit using paint.

I fucking LOVE them! They're great.

By the way, I have shaved my head.

Noodles is gay
05-20-2005, 06:05 AM
^ heh, cool - we're gonna need a new p[icture of that!

Hiya Jen! How's it goin'?

goin' ok. damnable exams but still...

and you?

I totally don't get these guys.

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:07 AM
goin' ok. damnable exams but still...

and you?
Yes been good.

Regarding the gook crap, I am just laughing along with it. Tee hee :D

I have two general studies exams in a fucking row on Monday. Grrr, I am so angry I am gonna eat TripBoy and ninth's fucking dogs........

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:10 AM
Can we say super gook?
Yes, super gook will kick your ass you penguin-ranching motherfucker! I will use my red eyes to fire zipper-razors at you! Ha ha!

Oh, and regarding my signature, "Mr Moustache" by Nirvana:

"Easy in an easy chair, poop as hard as rock, I don't like you anyway, SILLY LITTLE FUCKS!!!"

So FUCK YOU Tripboy and ninth.

Jen: I don’t think I will post any pics of my head totally shaven, but maybe once it has grown slightly

Noodles is gay
05-20-2005, 06:11 AM
heh; I don't do general studies so no exams for like 2 weeks!

You can't eat Tripboy's; what'll keep him company on those long, lonely nights?

Just stay away from my dog...

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:12 AM
heh; I don't do general studies so no exams for like 2 weeks!

You can't eat Tripboy's; what'll keep him company on those long, lonely nights?

Just stay away from my dog...
I won't eat your dog. I only eat my enemies' dogs i.e. ninth and TripBoy's.

Lucky bastard, no exams for two weeks. Well apart from Monday, neither have I. Hey why not sign into messenger and we'll chat there?

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:27 AM
Stop being a gook, you gookish gook.
Hahaha !!

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:29 AM
(you're a gook)
Oh for FUCKS sakes, don't put it in brackets, say it out aloud, it's not like I don't know anyways. Hello..?

I AM A GOOK!

There, not hard......