PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the whole GOOK thing

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 06:39 AM
I admit it was really stupid trying to deny by half-gookiness, although I was merely stating true facts - I don't ride a bike or own a corner shop or eat animals other than pigs and chickens (althought I have said that I eat dogs and cats to TripBoy and ninth for a joke). My my surname is truly of Scottish origin, from my dad, who is half Scottish and half Swiss German. And my eyes are slanted, but not actually slanted as much as pure gooks. My truly British friends even say so. I am not denying anything here, just stating facts (like I said) and to prove it, I will say it again. I am half gook

But the main reason I took GOOK seriously was because I looked it up and it said it was a "disparaging" term, so I assumed it was like "nigger". However, it is just harmless American slang (apparently...), so even if people do use it with racial intent, I am saying this now - I DON'T GVE A SHIT. I am just playing along with the jokes because it is kinda funny.

The super gook has spoken. Take care, guys.

Trippy
05-20-2005, 06:44 AM
tanya?....

voodoomagik
05-20-2005, 06:48 AM
(you're a gook)
you have few but well stuck to the brain ideas.

voodoomagik
05-20-2005, 06:54 AM
now that was a reaaaaly inteligent statemet dude, i just don't get it how ppl see you one of the "smartest" ppl here.

and don't say omg, u suck, i was jockin, notice the sarcasm, and bull shit like that, wich u will probably say....

anyway the adim is online like every 2days from what i see so enjoy your time...
ah nooo...don't say that....you mean.. do you think he will be banned again because of his username??? nnnoooo.............Tripboy, you pathetic creature stop trying to attract attention by posing like you are racist or nazzi or anything else. You fucking loser don't know anything about the nazzis.

HornyPope
05-20-2005, 06:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok, that was funny.

But now I laughed out.

No wait.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok now i'm done.

Almost.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.

Ok, ok, it's over.

Listen, JimBob, this is like High School. People (the minority of them- the rest just follow) pick on you because it's easy. The "gookness" is but one, easy way for them to get at you. Your actual racial orgins don't matter one bit. The internet is truely a multi-cultural society and though I can't tell you racism doesn't exist, it is less prevelant here than anywhere else in the 'real world'. Besides, the real enemy scam are Romanians and we must eredicate them before we picked on anyone else.

Now, I don't know what can you do to make the bullies stop. I'm not counselor and honestly you don't even need one. The teasing you go through it's part of growing up and in spite of the 'hardship', the positive thing about is it'll probably make you stronger on the long run. Just don't do anything overly stupid and you'll "fit in" on the BBS or elsewhere among your own group.

Now if you excuse me.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you.

voodoomagik
05-20-2005, 07:01 AM
(you're a gyppo)
tell me stupid "I'M SO NAZZI I SHIT JEWS" do you know who Theodor Eicke was??? You fucking loser speak without knowing shit. You are just another fucking poser.....

voodoomagik
05-20-2005, 07:08 AM
I've said "I'm not a Nazi" 100 times. Nobody listens.

I don't have to be a Nazi to hate thieving Roma scumbags like yourself.
Don't try to act smart, because your lack of genearal culture leaves traces.
I will leave you in your fucking misery you sad idiot. I hope, i hope, that someday you will realize your wrong judgement.
I think there's no better advice(not offence) for you than "Get a life!!!"

voodoomagik
05-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Besides, the real enemy scam are Romanians and we must eredicate them before we picked on anyone else.

i will just take that as sarcasm.... :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2005, 07:50 AM
I admit it was really stupid trying to deny by half-gookiness,

Y'know, after a rocky start, I was starting to like you because I appreciated your friendliness.

The fact that you ever tried to hide even half of your ethnicity officially blows that to pieces. I have no respect for you whatsoever.

Not that my opinion should matter to you anyway, just thought I'd share it.

Oh, and what HornyPope said applies 100%.

HornyPope
05-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Especially the bit about Romanians.

Endymion
05-20-2005, 09:34 AM
those filthy bds olh really must go.

Mota Boy
05-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Though it's been said before, my opinion is important enough for me to rehash.

Pretending that you weren't Asian was one of the more gutless/entertaining things I've ever seen someone do. If you had blown off Trip in the beginning, he'd probably be ignoring you at the moment, but it's precisely because your responses were so amusing (denying the obvious, getting offended, pretending that you weren't offended, getting offended again) that everyone keeps it up. Anytime anyone makes fun of you about anything, the more you take them seriously, the more you let them "win". Ninety-nine percent of the time they're just doing it to get a reaction and trying to argue with them or scream "RACIST!/SEXIST!/CLASSIST!/ASSHOLE!" is just going to egg them on. The best defense is just to be smart, funny and indifferent to the criticism of strangers. In real life it also helps to be large and violent, but that won't help you here.

RXP
05-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Mota's half chink right? Or is that 1565? or were you guys making that up?

notoriousdoc
05-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Can the admin ban an IP address? Hang in there Jimbob

arak0r
05-20-2005, 11:43 AM
you people are honestly pathetic. aka voodoo thing, cod34 and the last git that just posted

Evil-Dead
05-20-2005, 12:00 PM
ah nooo...don't say that....you mean.. do you think he will be banned again because of his username??? nnnoooo.............Tripboy, you pathetic creature stop trying to attract attention by posing like you are racist or nazzi or anything else. You fucking loser don't know anything about the nazzis.

you can't even spell "nazi" right. shut up

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 12:06 PM
Now, I don't know what can you do to make the bullies stop. I'm not counselor and honestly you don't even need one. The teasing you go through it's part of growing up and in spite of the 'hardship', the positive thing about is it'll probably make you stronger on the long run. Just don't do anything overly stupid and you'll "fit in" on the BBS or elsewhere among your own group.

Now if you excuse me.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you.
It's OK, I don't feel bullied at all. Thanks anyway - I am getting a thicker skin.

Jimbob2005
05-20-2005, 12:20 PM
The fact that you ever tried to hide even half of your ethnicity officially blows that to pieces. I have no respect for you whatsoever.
I was referring to when the whole thing started. In TripBoy's poem thread, I wasn't trying to deny half my ethnicity, I was just merely stating that just because half of me is from South East Asia, doesn't mean I do all the things that TripBoy mentioned in his poem/song. I wasn't pissed off, I was just having a laugh (well, trying to) like I am sure TripBoy was.

Sin Studly
05-20-2005, 07:09 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/jimbob.jpg

http://tinypic.com/59yfxx

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2005, 07:47 PM
I was referring to when the whole thing started. In TripBoy's poem thread, I wasn't trying to deny half my ethnicity, I was just merely stating that just because half of me is from South East Asia, doesn't mean I do all the things that TripBoy mentioned in his poem/song. I wasn't pissed off, I was just having a laugh (well, trying to) like I am sure TripBoy was.

And I was referring to when the whole thing started too, which is even before the poem. You kept saying that you're English, you're English, blah blah blah, never once standing up for your Asian side. Pitiful in my opinion, and I'm trying to be nice to you here.

SkunkIt
05-20-2005, 07:59 PM
I admit it was really stupid trying to deny by half-gookiness, although I was merely stating true facts - I don't ride a bike or own a corner shop or eat animals other than pigs and chickens (althought I have said that I eat dogs and cats to TripBoy and ninth for a joke). My my surname is truly of Scottish origin, from my dad, who is half Scottish and half Swiss German. And my eyes are slanted, but not actually slanted as much as pure gooks. My truly British friends even say so. I am not denying anything here, just stating facts (like I said) and to prove it, I will say it again. I am half gook

But the main reason I took GOOK seriously was because I looked it up and it said it was a "disparaging" term, so I assumed it was like "nigger". However, it is just harmless American slang (apparently...), so even if people do use it with racial intent, I am saying this now - I DON'T GVE A SHIT. I am just playing along with the jokes because it is kinda funny.

The super gook has spoken. Take care, guys.I'm part Asain. Also, you should be proud of who you are, no matter what people say.

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Also, you should be proud of who you are, no matter what people say.

That's exactly my point, except I'm a bit more angered.

Sin Studly
05-20-2005, 08:16 PM
If he wasn't such a pussy in the first place I would have called him a gook once, realised that it was ineffective, and that would be the end of it. But when he started crying like a bitch, "But I'm not a gook, I'm British! I have a Scottish last name! Why do you even think I'm a gook, I look British! I'm British!", it was like striking gold. People saw this, and people knew exactly what to call him from then on.

JimBob2005, because of your shamefully embarassing behaviour you've become the boards pet gook. Making a thread claiming you don't care isn't really gonna do much, we know you care, and you're pretty much stuck as the gook of the board for your entire tenure here. Even if a fresh-off-the-boat Chineesy working on the railroads comes here and starts typing like "Me rike rice and dog meat, me rike doing maths,", we'll treat him like any other human being and continue calling you a gook. You deserve this for trying to deny your heritage. Your mother should be disgusted at you.

SuperGook, he's our man,
Does whatever a slithead can,
Catches crooks,
Just like that,
Yesterday,
He ate my cat.

Jimbob2005
05-21-2005, 04:36 AM
But I am not annoyed, though.

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 04:39 AM
(you're a gook)

Jimbob2005
05-21-2005, 04:41 AM
Yup I am.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 04:41 AM
But I am not annoyed, though.

Good. You shouldn't be. You made a mistake. Oh well. Be proud of who you are now. Everyone else's opinions mean jack in the long run anyway.

Jimbob2005
05-21-2005, 04:43 AM
I have admitted I am wrong. Wow, I am the "pet gook" I ain't really that bothered, it is a better nickname than Jimbob anyway :P. I just wish people would stop going on about it.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 04:45 AM
I have admitted I am wrong. Wow, I am the "pet gook" I ain't really that bothered, it is a better nickname than Jimbob anyway :P. I just wish people would stop going on about it.

Why, if it doesn't bother you? Straighten that backbone and ignore it if it truly doesn't bother you.

Jimbob2005
05-21-2005, 04:45 AM
Yes, true. Time to thicken my skin.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-21-2005, 04:47 AM
how can he ignore it if people are calling him a gook in every thread he posts in?

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 04:49 AM
how can he ignore it if people are calling him a gook in every thread he posts in?

By ignoring it. Have you never ignored something? It means when you pay no attention whatsoever to it. Someone says the word gook, he ignores it. He doesn't even comment on it. He just replies to whatever else was in the post, or doesn't reply at all.

For fuck's sake, people, do I have to spell it out for you?

Jimbob2005
05-21-2005, 04:49 AM
But "gook" doesn't really bother me because I realised it is harmless american slang. I thought it was a racist word like "paki" or "nigger".

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 04:52 AM
How can a word be racist? 'Paki' and 'nigger' can be used just as affectionately as 'gook', and 'gook' can be just as racist and disparaging as either of those. It's the intentions of the person using the word that matter.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 04:52 AM
But "gook" doesn't really bother me because I realised it is harmless american slang. I thought it was a racist word like "paki" or "nigger".

Dude, enough. The first step to ignoring something is not talking about it yourself. You're practically painting a target on your head, for fuck's sake.

I give up.

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 04:54 AM
The spic beaners right, you constantly making posts, and even entire threads about how you don't care if we call you a gook is just making it look like you care even more. When we stop getting a reaction from you, we'll stop calling you a cat-eating zipperhead. Is it really that difficult to understand? I hope not, because I don't speak monkeytalk.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 04:56 AM
Man, even TripBoy's trying to reason with you, dude. Come on, make an effort, Jimmy!

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 04:58 AM
When even TripBoy feels pity to the extent that he shows mercy, you know there's something seriously wrong with you. Seriously, seriously wrong.

(and you're a gook)

voodoomagik
05-21-2005, 05:00 AM
Undeniably, TripBoy is smart and (99% of the time) right. Sad but true.

jimbob, man you are a sitting target....good luck with that...

JoY
05-21-2005, 05:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok, that was funny.

But now I laughed out.

No wait.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok now i'm done.

Almost.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.

Ok, ok, it's over.

Listen, JimBob, this is like High School. People (the minority of them- the rest just follow) pick on you because it's easy. The "gookness" is but one, easy way for them to get at you. Your actual racial orgins don't matter one bit. The internet is truely a multi-cultural society and though I can't tell you racism doesn't exist, it is less prevelant here than anywhere else in the 'real world'. Besides, the real enemy scam are Romanians and we must eredicate them before we picked on anyone else.

Now if you excuse me.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you.
you totally cracked me up, along with the original post. my GOD.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 05:08 AM
Wow. He hasn't replied yet. Think he got the message? Miracles can happen...

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 05:09 AM
He's probably throwing out all the rice and maths homework in his house and crying.

Jimbob2005
05-21-2005, 05:11 AM
I have got the message.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 05:13 AM
Ah, the startling and yet refreshing aroma of hope. Damn, now I'm hungry.

the_GoDdEsS
05-21-2005, 05:16 AM
I just laughed my arse of. Seriously! Hahahaha. This is incredible.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 05:18 AM
I just laughed my arse of. Seriously! Hahahaha. This is incredible.

Don't know what part or whose posts made you laugh most, but I'm glad to have contributed in some small way to your amusement.

the_GoDdEsS
05-21-2005, 05:24 AM
Most posts in this thread anyway. And the whole thing is extremely hilarious. *wipes a tear*

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 05:24 AM
I'd say JimBob would have to take most of the credit, but that's nothing for him to be proud of, really.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 05:28 AM
Most posts in this thread anyway. And the whole thing is extremely hilarious. *wipes a tear*

Ah.

I'd say JimBob would have to take most of the credit, but that's nothing for him to be proud of, really.

Nope, not really. But I think he finally got the message...which concludes my services for the night. I think I'm finally ready to get my ass to bed.

'till later.

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 05:29 AM
Beunos nachos, mi amigo. Arriba.

JohnnyNemesis
05-21-2005, 06:54 AM
If he wasn't such a pussy in the first place I would have called him a gook once, realised that it was ineffective, and that would be the end of it. But when he started crying like a bitch, "But I'm not a gook, I'm British! I have a Scottish last name! Why do you even think I'm a gook, I look British! I'm British!", it was like striking gold. People saw this, and people knew exactly what to call him from then on.
This is pretty much what everyone's been trying to tell you. This has happened to others on the board too. It's pretty damn simple, I dunno why people don't see it.

Jesus
05-21-2005, 07:59 AM
I am not denying anything here, just stating facts (like I said) and to prove it, I will say it again. I am half gook

Good for you. GOOK > British, but GOOK < paki. Thus RXP > Jimbob2005 > Noodles_is_gay

ShadowPyro
05-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Good for you. GOOK > British, but GOOK < paki. Thus RXP > Jimbob2005 > Noodles_is_gay
I didnt understand that at all.

Jesus
05-21-2005, 08:09 AM
I didnt understand that at all.

That's because American < British.

ShadowPyro
05-21-2005, 08:10 AM
That's because American < British.
Oh as in less then... Get a life.

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 08:14 AM

Agreed 100%, and ShadowPyro is a dumbfuck.

ShadowPyro
05-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Agreed 100%, and ShadowPyro is a dumbfuck.
Thank You.

punkster88
06-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Thank You.
haha...ok...thats was freaky

ShadowPyro
06-12-2005, 05:44 PM
haha...ok...thats was freaky
Are searching for all the threads I posted in, and then posting in them??

punkster88
06-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Are searching for all the threads I posted in, and then posting in them??
no...im talking to tons of ppls....its just im adding some stuff in urs too...unless u want me to leave u alone

Sunny
06-12-2005, 05:48 PM
The Rinkin Park picture had me in hysterics.

ShadowPyro
06-12-2005, 05:49 PM
no...im talking to tons of ppls....its just im adding some stuff in urs too...unless u want me to leave u alone
No... Its just I open the General Chat, and I often see you on a thread I posted in... Its fine, i dont care I was just wondering.

punkster88
06-12-2005, 05:50 PM
The Rinkin Park picture had me in hysterics.
what picture may i ask?

punkster88
06-12-2005, 05:51 PM
No... Its just I open the General Chat, and I often see you on a thread I posted in... Its fine, i dont care I was just wondering.
oo...well u can see im in most of the threads....haha

Sunny
06-12-2005, 05:51 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/jimbob.jpg

this one.

punkster88
06-12-2005, 05:54 PM
this one.

hahaha...srry..do u like them...there kinda funni

punkster88
06-12-2005, 05:54 PM
ive never heard of them either

punkster88
06-12-2005, 05:57 PM
well i g2g..peace out...ttyl...ttfn

punkster88
06-13-2005, 04:16 AM
I should probably make that my sig.

EDIT: and punkster88, you're an idiot. You didn't realize that was a play on the chink pronounciacion of Linkin Park? And you have punkster in your username.

^see the edit? Nifty, isn't it?what the fuck...i don listen to linkin park...so whatever ur talking bout it all fucked up...so fuck off

Kerr
06-13-2005, 04:28 AM
Who bumped this shit up?!

punkster88
06-13-2005, 04:29 AM
Who bumped this shit up?!
huh...someone said i had something from linkin park..and i don listen to them

Kerr
06-13-2005, 05:27 AM
Stop responding to this thread.

punkster88
06-13-2005, 01:10 PM