Hehe, he is colorblind, right?

Camilamazed
05-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh....... Besides being a gay he is colorblind........ tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Thanks, I didn't know that hahahaha

Unnatural Disaster
05-20-2005, 09:34 AM
In a quote he said something like, "Yes I'm colorblind. And what the fuck is orange?"

darko
05-20-2005, 09:37 AM
thats a bit cruel then.....

I don't know
05-20-2005, 12:07 PM
right, heeheheheh :D

I don't know
05-20-2005, 12:14 PM
thats a bit cruel then.....
yeah, I was so mean, sorry noodles, but I think he won't even see it, heeheheheh :D

Camilamazed
05-20-2005, 12:15 PM
I have to agree This time you were mean I don't know hehe :p

I don't know
05-20-2005, 12:18 PM
I have to agree This time you were mean I don't know hehe :p
sorry I couldn't resist, heeheh :D

darko
05-20-2005, 12:35 PM
i think it just appear grey to him or whatever colour he see instead of orange...

I don't know
05-20-2005, 12:35 PM
but the background of the bbs is grey, so..........heeheheheheh :D

darko
05-20-2005, 12:38 PM
heheh i'm not going to win am i? oh well

I don't know
05-20-2005, 12:39 PM
I don't think so, heeheh :D , maybe if noodles see this thread(except for the first post, hehhe) you can win

darko
05-20-2005, 12:42 PM
HAHAHA yeah!
wont he be a little confused if he can read first post?

I don't know
05-20-2005, 12:45 PM
yeah, it will be, heeheh, that's why he won't answer :D

darko
05-20-2005, 12:47 PM
*attempting to sound like Loyld gossmann*

Well Noodles its over to you

I don't know
05-20-2005, 12:49 PM
heeheheheh :D

IdiotOfTheDay
05-20-2005, 01:14 PM
I've known a colorblind person, he could still see red and blue though...at least red and blue.

darko
05-20-2005, 01:15 PM
Colourblind is only one or two colours the individual cant see isnt it not?

I don't know
05-20-2005, 01:16 PM
it's usually red and green, but I think it depends on the person

I don't know
05-20-2005, 01:17 PM
let's keep this thread alive to find out which colors noodles can't see

darko
05-20-2005, 01:22 PM
So we gotta do

Can You See this then?

darko
05-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Hows that then?

darko
05-20-2005, 01:30 PM
think this post might piss him off?

I don't know
05-20-2005, 05:25 PM
just testing

I_Don't_Know
05-20-2005, 05:29 PM
just being stupid

Caz
05-20-2005, 10:16 PM
you are all idiots, of course he can see and read that, he just interprets 'orange' as a different colour, and the same with most or some or a few other colours. it's not like he can't see it. fuck!

Homer
05-21-2005, 12:44 AM
No kidding. I have a color blind friend who sees blue instead of purple and purple instead of blue (but my theory is that he just mixes up the names)

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 12:48 AM
I love his answer to being asked about his colourblindness

Homer
I love his answer to being asked about his colourblindness

where'd that come from?

Noodles
Yeah, I can read that. My color-blindness is usually limited to greens and reds. For instance I have a hard time seeing red flowers on a green bush until I stare at it for a while. Sometimes purples look like blue to me, and dark greens look black. But I can see the differences in "tint" i guess. I think the problem is that dark greens and dark reds look very similar to me, maybe because the tint is the same. I don't know.

By the way, fuck you guys. First you go off on how gay I am (which I still refuse to deny), then you pick on my eyesight. You're just a bunch of fuckers, but I love you anyway.

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 12:49 AM
where'd that come from?

Noodles:"Yes, I am colourblind, and what the fuck is orange?" :D

Homer
05-21-2005, 12:51 AM
well, atleast I'm loved.......

for now....

RonWelty
05-21-2005, 02:04 AM
Yeah, I can read that. My color-blindness is usually limited to greens and reds. For instance I have a hard time seeing red flowers on a green bush until I stare at it for a while. Sometimes purples look like blue to me, and dark greens look black. But I can see the differences in "tint" i guess. I think the problem is that dark greens and dark reds look very similar to me, maybe because the tint is the same. I don't know.

By the way, fuck you guys. First you go off on how gay I am (which I still refuse to deny), then you pick on my eyesight. You're just a bunch of fuckers, but I love you anyway.
u love us and u are not gay? tell me more :P kidding :D

darko
05-21-2005, 03:46 AM

aww honey, i'm sorry!

DexterWannabe
05-21-2005, 08:57 AM
is noodles really colourblind?

darko
05-21-2005, 09:25 AM

^Read that!^

Revolver-2005?
05-21-2005, 12:09 PM

Finally someone who knows what i have to deal with...people going "Wow your color blind??!!" then they point to something and ask what color it is...being color blind is usually just having trouble seeing a color not not being able to see it at all...

I have problems with reds and blues

c0d3r
05-21-2005, 01:19 PM

whehehe : )) - u have, ehmm.. dioptria, dude, don't cross the street cuz then u'll see green insead of red and you don't want that to happen :p

hehe, fuck you too :) and keep playing guitar the awesome way u do, dude!

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 01:20 PM

I'm short-sighted, rock on my visually impaired brother!

only88
05-21-2005, 01:33 PM
May be wrong topic to ask this, but anyway... Does Noodles, Dexter or Greg have a nick in here? If yes, then could you tell it to me? :D

ThnxThnx :p

scotishabbit
05-21-2005, 01:35 PM
Oh....... Besides being a gay he is colorblind........ tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Thanks, I didn't know that hahahaha
i hate you so fucking much:D

I don't know
05-21-2005, 01:44 PM

sorry, noodles, hehheeheheh, I was just curious about that :D , and now I'm so fucking happy you answered to my thread, really, heeheheheh :D, I love you noodles, you rocks :D

Camilamazed
05-21-2005, 11:55 PM
i hate you so fucking much:D

Why do you???????

*Cammie is sure he doesn't hehehe* :D

Telekinesis
05-22-2005, 02:17 AM
Colour with a "u" you american bastards! Lol sorry 'bout that mate, Well anyway hi Noodles! I learnt a funny song about homosexuality over the weekend! here it it, It's song to the theme of Barney by the way:

I love you, you love me
Homosexuality
Some people think that we are just friends
but we are lesbians

Me mate found it written on the wall of a bus stop! I met a hot guy on the weekend! Cameron Knott is a fuckin' cutie!!!!!!!

Mannen som blev en gris
05-22-2005, 02:51 AM
May be wrong topic to ask this, but anyway... Does Noodles, Dexter or Greg have a nick in here? If yes, then could you tell it to me? :D

ThnxThnx :p
You're blind, right?^