PDA

View Full Version : need your opinion please

darko
05-20-2005, 09:27 AM
Is this, or is this not violation of postion?

this cop, well training, or whatever its called, to be one. I think its my dad is a cop and so on and so on. he has this thing....besides been cockie and not caring what people think....where he like to freak young girls out. i'll tell you the first one, this girl had a cop car following her round town one night when she was touring, cop car turned off and she hightailed outta town not wanting to be pulled over. A couple of Saturday nights later walking round town after all the pubs shut, she met up with a couple of cops, stopped to talk. She introducted herself and one of the cops turned round and said, yeah i know who you are and then processed to tell her her name, address, date of birth, where she worked and the reg and model of car she drove,....totally freaking her out! think it actually sobered her up. he has since done this to another girl. He is sleeping with my flatmate (all of three mins, followed by 10mins in the bathroom afterwards) and even this was a long time begging her to go out w him. Yes, before you start asking, i strongly dislike him. There is something not right about him and i have had this feeling ever since i met him, BEFORE all this started. Plus when my fiance is home, he wont come near the house! which is actually quite amusing, he's six foot and over while Don is 5tf 6".

Now i dont know about you, but if a copper did that me to, i'd be complaining to his superior officer as well as planning to have him get a good kicking. Its gotta be violation of his postion as a copper, i mean does this fill you with confidence in the people that are SUPPOSED to be proctecting you?

Mannen som blev en gris
05-20-2005, 10:40 AM
I really didn't understand much about........anything. But I'll say as Letterman: Everyone's guilty. :D

darko
05-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Would u mind a cop u've never seen before come up to u and tell u you name, date of birth, address, where u work, and what car you drive. Just cus he might wanna bang u?

Mannen som blev en gris
05-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Why would he tell me that? I know my name. :rolleyes:

It seems kinda creepy really.... :eek: How did he know?

darko
05-20-2005, 01:16 PM
He's a cop! hence the abuse of position!

Mannen som blev en gris
05-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Can cops figure out stuff like that....just like that?! :eek: Scary!

darko
05-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Dont know how he managed it with the other girl, but the first one i heard, said one night touring round town in the car with her mate. She had a Cop car following her, cop car turned off and she high tailed outta town...it was prob yone copper following her

ASP
05-20-2005, 01:36 PM
That is sefinately creepy. You should have him sued.

darko
05-20-2005, 01:40 PM
well u see i've told one girl to go and complain about him and the other girl i told her mate to tell her to complain about him.

If that was me, i'd be making damn sure he got the kicked off the force and off the island!

It doesnt say much about the police force up here, I mean the cops go touring at lunch time to check out all the school girls in short skirts cus they're THAT bored!