PDA

View Full Version : the greatest hits CD

oipunx999
05-20-2005, 12:26 PM
why dont you guys have any of your good songs on there like jennifer lost the war of kick them when their down, or even lapd? those songs kick ass and kick them when their down was the song that got me listening to you guys in the first place. this cd is almost as bad and green day going political. i dought green day could even pick george bush out of a line up.

Dexter_Kyle
05-20-2005, 12:29 PM
If the CD would have been called "Best Of..." it'd probably feature those songs you mentioned. But since it's a Greatest Hits, there are only the "hits".

Mannen som blev en gris
05-20-2005, 12:29 PM
It's not a Best Of, it's a Greatest Hits. It has most of the singles.

EDIT: Damn you! :D

Camilamazed
05-20-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm sorry for saying that but SHUT UP....... American Idiot is a great cd AND the new cd is GREATEST HITS not a BEST OF Offspring..

-Punky-
05-20-2005, 12:31 PM
I dont like it either, but well, like dexter_kyle said, its not a "Best of.." its a greatest hits.

PS: And I think American idiot SUCKS A LOT! :D

Cejus
05-20-2005, 12:31 PM
You know, it's a greatest hits, and songs before Smash weren't hits... :( Perhaps it would be different if it were a "the best" album instead of a GH's... dunno...

Dexter_Kyle
05-20-2005, 12:32 PM
It's not a Best Of, it's a Greatest Hits. It has most of the singles.

EDIT: Damn you! :D

Haha, I didn't know you posted after me :p . I was faster :D

Dexter_Kyle
05-20-2005, 12:35 PM
You know, it's a greatest hits, and songs before Smash weren't hits... :( Perhaps it would be different if it were a "the best" album instead of a GH's... dunno...

I think the singles before Smash were "Baghdad", "I'll Be Waiting"...correct me guys if I'm wrong...
But there were no singles from Ignition.

Cejus
05-20-2005, 01:08 PM
I think the singles before Smash were "Baghdad", "I'll Be Waiting"...correct me guys if I'm wrong...
But there were no singles from Ignition.
Hum, I wouldn't consider Baghdad and Blackball/I'll be waiting as singles, as they were EP's... It's simple: they've put on the GH these songs that Sony knows most people (even non-offspring-fans) will like, so they'll buy lots of cd's. It's sad, I know :(

darko
05-20-2005, 01:52 PM
how many times does this have to be explained....the answer is in the title