PDA

View Full Version : Outlandish

ASP
05-20-2005, 04:06 PM
What do you think about outlandish shit, like my signature, for example. Do you think it is funny, do you think it is lame, do you not care. Believe it or not, I'm actually interested in this.(Outlandish means extemely random, for those who don't know.)

ShadowPyro
05-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Uhhhh... I really dont have an opiopion either way.

Little_Miss_1565
05-20-2005, 04:18 PM
I've found that a lot of purposely outlandish things are the making of people with very low self-esteem and not much personality. Not saying that your signature means that, since it's rather tame and just random.

ASP
05-20-2005, 04:21 PM
I've found that a lot of purposely outlandish things are the making of people with very low self-esteem and not much personality. Not saying that your signature means that, since it's rather tame and just random.
My random stuff is just weird. That is the point behind it.

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2005, 08:04 PM

I couldn't agree more. Randomness is not an acceptable substitute for humor, personality, wit, or any of the above. It's just a waste.

Sin Studly
05-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Laura said it best. It's not funny to talk about "cheese", the word "moo", and completely random crap like "purple glittery koala bears locked in a fridge". It's pretty much like saying "Holy shit, I'm such a retarded idiot with no wit that it'll be pretty much impossible for me to deliberately come up with something funny. I'll just say the most random things I can think of and hope that by some rare fluke, I just happen to come up with something witty and amusing."

That rare fluke never ever happens, just so you know.

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2005, 09:31 PM
That Renegade6 (http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=3213) that used to post was probably the worst offender of that random unfunny bullshit.

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 04:04 AM
Everyone knows ASP is a complete fucking retard. He's the one that constantly threatens people with 'asskickings'. It's actually weird that somebody so funny doesn't realise why we laugh at him.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-21-2005, 04:05 AM
Uhhhh... I really dont have an opiopion either way.

same here.

Sin Studly
05-21-2005, 04:13 AM
That's because you don't have a functional brain, ree-tee.