PDA

View Full Version : Papa Roach!

sphinxdaking
11-05-2004, 12:27 PM
I am a member of Papa Roach street team 'TEEM'. Just want to spread the word about the band and the street team for you.
Have a look @ www.paparoachteem.com You get the opirtunity to promote for the best rock band in the world and get so much stuff for it! I was at their show almost a month ago and got to meet them and everything. So if you are intrested, sign up! Online/Offline promotions, like passing out flyers/putting up posters or like I am doing now, tell others about it!

The new single 'Scars' is playing alot on the radio, maybe you've already heard it! And the single will be in stores in a few weeks, also the video will soon be airing. If you liked 'Getting Away With Murder', Then you will love this song! Don't forget to pick up their album in the nearest recordstore around you!

for more info please visit:
www.paparoach.com
www.paparoachteem.com

ThrashedThrasher
11-05-2004, 04:20 PM
No! You go away! I'm a part of TEEM as well...grr you ate my topic before I got a chance to post it...

punkangel
11-07-2004, 06:11 PM
No! You go away! I'm a part of TEEM as well...grr you ate my topic before I got a chance to post it...

You know you ass he/she is on the street teem, so that means he needs to
spread the word about thier new album! Why don't you just grow up!

lousyskater
11-07-2004, 06:15 PM
i hate papa roach.
________
Marijuana card (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)

ThrashedThrasher
11-07-2004, 06:54 PM
You know you ass he/she is on the street teem, so that means he needs to
spread the word about thier new album! Why don't you just grow up!

I'm a hell of a lot more grown up than you. You totally missed the mere sarcasm in what I said. I am a part of the PR street team I was just fuckin' with him about stealing what I said before I actually said it, you're the one that needs to grow the fuck up.

Tocchi
11-07-2004, 10:27 PM
I am a member of Papa Roach street team 'TEEM'. Just want to spread the word about the band and the street team for you.
Have a look @ www.paparoachteem.com You get the opirtunity to promote for the best rock band in the world and get so much stuff for it! I was at their show almost a month ago and got to meet them and everything. So if you are intrested, sign up! Online/Offline promotions, like passing out flyers/putting up posters or like I am doing now, tell others about it!

The new single 'Scars' is playing alot on the radio, maybe you've already heard it! And the single will be in stores in a few weeks, also the video will soon be airing. If you liked 'Getting Away With Murder', Then you will love this song! Don't forget to pick up their album in the nearest recordstore around you!

for more info please visit:
www.paparoach.com
www.paparoachteem.com

and naturally you'll get the referer points....

http://media.godashboard.com/paparoach/PRbanner_IN_STORES_NOW.gif