PDA

View Full Version : Proms

_ߥ_vil_
05-21-2005, 06:49 AM
Has anyone been to a prom or got any pictures?

I'm going to one tonight and I'm quite excited!

JoY
05-21-2005, 07:08 AM
prom as in.. fancy dance, right? been to many. actually, the first picture that ever appeared of me on this board, was of me at a prom, before I was a member, posted by wliethof.

there'd be a prom on my birthday, but it was called off. *shrugs*

nieh
05-21-2005, 07:19 AM
I went to my prom like...3 years ago? You know how everyone says it's one of the most memorable days of your life? Yeah. Those people don't know what they're talking about.

the_GoDdEsS
05-21-2005, 07:19 AM
What kinda prom are you going to?

First one I remember must have been the high school prom. Everyone looked kinda hotter than usual, except the thing sucked because we had an awful live band *I* disliked.

JoY
05-21-2005, 07:33 AM
I went to my prom like...3 years ago? You know how everyone says it's one of the most memorable days of your life? Yeah. Those people don't know what they're talking about.
I agree.

I go to at least one prom every year. the studentclub gives one & so does every other studentclub in the country. I was asked for one, that was yesterday. pretty nice guy, but no thanks.

RXP
05-21-2005, 07:34 AM
I only been to one my high school leavers ball. I had to force my mates to go there too. It was really good fun getting all dressed up n shit. Also as a girl I hear it's cool to have sex on prom night.

Noodles is gay
05-21-2005, 07:37 AM
Proms suck; I loathe them. I'm quite happy that I'm not 'going to one tonight'.

JoY
05-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Also as a girl I hear it's cool to have sex on prom night.
a good friend of mine called me up a little over a month ago & said; "I lived up to my prom-duty." all I could say, was; "oh no, chicka.. say you didn't. tell me you didn't sleep with a guy, because you thought you were expected to.." it was one of the most disappointing things I've heard in my life.

so to answer your question; it's not at all 'cool' to shag your prom-date in my book. not at ALL. *shakes head*

RXP
05-21-2005, 07:41 AM
What if the guy looked like me tho? You want him for sure.

nieh
05-21-2005, 07:45 AM
I agree.

I go to at least one prom every year. the studentclub gives one & so does every other studentclub in the country. I was asked for one, that was yesterday. pretty nice guy, but no thanks.

That's not quite the same thing. In America, there's only one prom during your senior year of high school about a month before graduation. A few schools here and there have one junior year too, but the only way most people would ever get to go to more than one is if they were dating someone in a different grade than they were. It's supposed to be a huge deal but it's really just stupid.

JoY
05-21-2005, 07:46 AM
Proms suck; I loathe them. I'm quite happy that I'm not 'going to one tonight'.
what makes them suck? you don't like to dance? you don't like to dress up? you don't like to ask a guy out just for fun & ditch him the rest of the night? you don't like to ask a guy out you actually like & have fun with him all night? you don't like to be flirted with? you don't like an excuse to drink some wine? you don't like to be surrounded by your friends? you don't like special occasions? you don't like it when everyone is looking fancy?

I agree that for many, MANY people it's the ideal opportunity to show off the few qualities they have, that are remotely positive. that it's fake (you don't normally look like that) & gives a twisted image of how people really are. (everyone is always gay at dances) that it brings along pressure of asking someone out, or being asked out. but what if you just don't take it so seriously?

I don't find it a pressure at all to ask someone out. not because I'm Teh Popular, but just because I don't take it seriously. most of the times I ask 'just a friend' to come along. it's all about having a good time & fun anyway. the only thing that I always hate about proms, is having to actually -look- for a good dress to wear.

JohnnyNemesis
05-21-2005, 07:49 AM
I've never been to one. I dropped out of high school, and I missed the middle school and elementary school dances. It's just as well though, considering I only dance to meregue music. Still, it would have been nice to knock everyone out with what would have been my incredibly sexy suit.

JoY
05-21-2005, 07:49 AM
That's not quite the same thing. In America, there's only one prom during your senior year of high school about a month before graduation. A few schools here and there have one junior year too, but the only way most people would ever get to go to more than one is if they were dating someone in a different grade than they were. It's supposed to be a huge deal but it's really just stupid.
ah, of course. as I said, I was already afraid I was mixing 'prom' & 'dance' up. but they always look so much alike in the movies. nevermind.

either way; we don't have that over here. just a dance every year. & this doesn't involve a queen & king. I don't know if proms over there necessarily do, but -that- is pretty ridiculous, if you ask me.

Jesus
05-21-2005, 07:54 AM
It's BANANAS!

RXP
05-21-2005, 07:54 AM
People who say they suck are pathetic losers who have no friends in school. The fact of the matter is you can go with all your friends and you'll have a good time. It's not just about the popular kids. Give it a chance.

nieh
05-21-2005, 07:56 AM
Schools have dressy dances every year (i.e. Homecoming, and whatever other random ideas they come up with) but the prom is the last one before graduation. And yes...they do have a king and queen.

JoY
05-21-2005, 07:57 AM
People who say they suck are pathetic losers who have no friends in school. The fact of the matter is you can go with all your friends and you'll have a good time. It's not just about the popular kids. Give it a chance.
that's a very nice summerary.

I hate it when I put effort into explaining things clearly & then someone comes along, makes his/her post less than a quarter of the length of mine & says it way better than I did.

JoY
05-21-2005, 07:59 AM
Schools have dressy dances every year (i.e. Homecoming, and whatever other random ideas they come up with) but the prom is the last one before graduation. And yes...they do have a king and queen.
I feel like I should've known this & kind of did know it, but didn't really get it. I guess I still don't get the "WHY?"-part, but that's alright. there's not much on the planet that makes actual sense anyway.

Jesus
05-21-2005, 08:00 AM
Actually it's the other way around, people who are cool hate proms because they can't stand the idiocy and patheticness that goes on there.

Black_raven
05-21-2005, 08:06 AM
I come from the UK and are school dosn't have proms. If it did I bet the chavs in my year would make a BIG deal out of it and end up making it a nightmere anyway.

fairy call
05-21-2005, 08:07 AM
I've never been to one, but there's one next year, when you graduate from highschool, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal really. I'll probably stay for i don't really like most people in my school (or in my year, I don't really know many people from other years)

Noodles is gay
05-21-2005, 08:11 AM
what makes them suck? you don't like to dance? you don't like to dress up? you don't like to ask a guy out just for fun & ditch him the rest of the night? you don't like to ask a guy out you actually like & have fun with him all night? you don't like to be flirted with? you don't like an excuse to drink some wine? you don't like to be surrounded by your friends? you don't like special occasions? you don't like it when everyone is looking fancy?

pretty much yeah, I'd prefer to spend the night in...with Thucydides. Hell yeah. :D

yes, I think that reading Thucydides is more fun than a prom - in fact, studying a book of Greek grammar would be more appealing than a prom.

Brines
05-21-2005, 08:38 AM
I went to the Spring Dance last night with a really hot date. I didn't dress up, and she did. I think she was pissed off. We looked funny, I'm sure. I'll post some pics later.

JohnnyNemesis
05-21-2005, 08:44 AM
pretty much yeah, I'd prefer to spend the night in...with Thucydides. Hell yeah. :D

yes, I think that reading Thucydides is more fun than a prom - in fact, studying a book of Greek grammar would be more appealing than a prom.

But you can study books of Greek grammar and read Thucydides any and every night if you want! Hell, you can do both on the very same night of the prom as soon as you get back! Why not have fun with your friends AND study Greek grammar AND read Thucydides?

Eccentric Sara
05-21-2005, 09:27 AM
We never had proms at our school. For which I am ETERNALLY grateful! I would have felt even more alone at a prom than I did every day at school.
We had Christmas and May balls at uni though. Don't know if they count though. Everyone dressed up for them,but you didn't have to have a partner to go with.

original_psycho
05-21-2005, 11:32 AM
ooh, i'm actually going to a prom next friday. it's the 8th grade graduation prom or whatever. i'm actually excited too cause i like my prom clothes and i guess that it will be awesome being with all my friends goofing around aaaaand because after that there will be only 1-2 weeks of school. and then i'll probably never see my friends again. unless we keep in touch. and i bet that it's no going to happen.
anyway, have fun =)

RXP
05-21-2005, 11:40 AM
that's a very nice summerary.

I hate it when I put effort into explaining things clearly & then someone comes along, makes his/her post less than a quarter of the length of mine & says it way better than I did.

The whole dissing the popular crowd actually pisses me off. Things that are prototypically theirs (i.e sports, proms etc.) don't have to be theirs. And you only critise it cause you think your above it all.

At least when I was in school I could admit I was a loser and not resort to the 'above it all' attitude.

arak0r
05-21-2005, 11:50 AM

true, if anyone somehow has a DIFFERENT opinion if it, it simply means they suck, and are pathetic losers. theres NO chance that maybe they just dont like dances or proms, or would perhaps prefer doing other things with their friends.

RXP
05-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Yeah the reasons people give? "I'd rather spend a night at home reading greek bull shit". Like you can't do that any other night. The other reasons people give: "I want to go out with my other friends". You can do that anytime.

It's bull shit. It's different for people who woudln't actually like it. BUt most are pathetic losers are act above everything. I'm guessing you were the same at school?

arak0r
05-21-2005, 11:56 AM
me? i didnt act above it, i was above it ;) and i just dont like big social events such as dances :| generally i dont like large crowds of people period, unless its a sporting event.

RXP
05-21-2005, 11:58 AM
That's the attitude I'm taking about. The think yourself better than others.

Little_Miss_1565
05-21-2005, 12:02 PM
I had a great time at my prom. My friends and I got sick of the music and went down the hall in the convention center and danced in the hallway to a wedding reception's DJ. Made an ass of myself with some other friends singing along to "B.O.B." (does that admission date me?). Got into a little of the bump 'n grind with my boyfriend. PLUS, I had to reintroduce myself to all my classmates because no one recognized me with my hair up and without my glasses. Fantastic.

arak0r
05-21-2005, 12:02 PM
That's the attitude I'm taking about. The think yourself better than others.

no no no no. i dont think, i know ;) and as i said, i just dont like huge crowds. i also hate the music they play, and the shit generally that happens at proms

RXP
05-21-2005, 12:04 PM
OK fair enough if you don't like crowds and stuff. What do you do for fun then? Bar sports? Most places have crowds?

Little_Miss_1565
and the shit generally that happens at proms

Like what, dancing? Picture taking? Punch spiking?

RXP
Getting handies from girls named Sarah :-o

arak0r
05-21-2005, 12:07 PM
OK fair enough if you don't like crowds and stuff. What do you do for fun then? Bar sports? Most places have crowds?
yea yea, a prom crowd is different from a sporting event crowd :p

dont mind dancing that much, tho the dance styles of a prom are generally not what i appreciate. :p i just generally dont like people 18 or under. not that i thought i was better, i just dont like their attitudes.

RXP
05-21-2005, 12:08 PM
When I 'dance' I generally just grind girls. I'm sure I'd do the same at a prom too.

sk8ter-hater
05-21-2005, 12:14 PM
one more post until the next page.

JohnnyNemesis
05-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Fuck, are all 6,000 of your posts THAT useless?

sk8ter-hater
05-21-2005, 12:19 PM
No, but it's close.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-21-2005, 12:43 PM
I diddn't go to my prom. I had a date, but I was mad at her, Infact I hate her.

Little_Miss_1565
05-21-2005, 01:22 PM
yea yea, a prom crowd is different from a sporting event crowd :p

dont mind dancing that much, tho the dance styles of a prom are generally not what i appreciate. :p i just generally dont like people 18 or under. not that i thought i was better, i just dont like their attitudes.

...that's why you go with a group of your friends...

Little_Miss_1565
05-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Getting handies from girls named Sarah :-o

Dush, you will single-handedly (no pun intended) cause a drought of hand lotion in the UK. ;)

I don't know
05-21-2005, 01:41 PM

yeah, I have already gone to a lot of proms, I don't like it, though. I hate wearing dresses

RXP
05-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Dush, you will single-handedly (no pun intended) cause a drought of hand lotion in the UK. ;)

Blah, never need lube. Iwent thru this stage where I needed it tho. It was fuckin weird.

Just a Girl
05-21-2005, 03:21 PM
we've only had one prom so far, and there's a 'ball' at the end of this year. i like them and hate them. i'm the kind of person who suddenly gets extremely paranoid that i will spend the entire night on my own being ignored by everyone, and i dread walking in. but then once i'm there it's cool, people are friendly and everyone acts stupid.

crazy_offspring_gal
05-21-2005, 03:40 PM

aww i hope you have fun hunni!

i have a prom next year, tho i was asked to go to the year 11 prom, but im not allowed cause im in year 10 :( grrrr...stupid rules

nieh
05-21-2005, 06:36 PM
...that's why you go with a group of your friends...

Meh. I had a table with a group of friends and their respective g/f's (along with my own at the time) and I had a limo with a different group of friends, most of whom were single. I'm not much on dancing and most the music was mediocre, so it didn't do much for me. That, plus the fact that out of all the couples at my table (including my own), every last one of them was on the verge of ending. I could've gone to a loud restaurant with my friends for $20-30 and had more fun without having to spend the $4-500 on the tux, the limo, the tickets/food, etc.

Chris
05-21-2005, 07:11 PM
I kinda wish I actually bothered going but there were a few things playing on my mind that just put me off in the end - anyhow, beach party day after more than made up for it

Little_Miss_1565
05-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Meh. I had a table with a group of friends and their respective g/f's (along with my own at the time) and I had a limo with a different group of friends, most of whom were single. I'm not much on dancing and most the music was mediocre, so it didn't do much for me. That, plus the fact that out of all the couples at my table (including my own), every last one of them was on the verge of ending. I could've gone to a loud restaurant with my friends for $20-30 and had more fun without having to spend the $4-500 on the tux, the limo, the tickets/food, etc.

:eek:

I spent $100 on my prom, TOPS. My friend drove us all to the convention center, my mom made my dress (and I looked fucking FANTASTIC), another friend's parents cooked us all a delicious dinner....are people really expected to spend $4-500 on prom these days?

nieh
05-21-2005, 08:17 PM
:eek:

I spent $100 on my prom, TOPS. My friend drove us all to the convention center, my mom made my dress (and I looked fucking FANTASTIC), another friend's parents cooked us all a delicious dinner....are people really expected to spend $4-500 on prom these days?

The tickets alone cost about $60 each if I remember right. That included a 3 course meal and whatever drinks they had there (i.e. soda, not alcohol). The tux rental cost about 100, and the limo rental cost about $800, split between all the people that shared it (7 people I think?). I had to buy both tickets, rent the tux, and cover the limo for both me and my g/f. Even if we split the ticket/limo cost, I still would've paid about $250-300 on stuff.

nieh
05-21-2005, 08:19 PM
beach party day after more than made up for it

True. Prom night wasn't great, but prom weekend was fun. It was just like 5-6 people hanging out in a friend's beach house. No alcohol or anything (which I thought was weird because I was the only one there that didn't drink), but it was just relaxing and fun.

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Never went to a prom, and from the stories I've heard, I didn't miss much of anything.

satitania
05-21-2005, 08:29 PM
what a huge waste of money, i went to mine, and for the amount we paid we got ripped off, i was so mad.

_ߥ_vil_
05-22-2005, 01:42 AM

Yeah. I agree with this.
I enjoyed my prom.
Everyone was having fun. They all looked wonderful. Even people who couldn't dance, danced!!!
It was there from 7pm - 12.30pm.
It was a high school leavers ball!

arak0r
05-22-2005, 01:45 AM
if my prom was a rave, or like.. played some decent music such as tiesto or corsten or van buuren, maybe i would have gone

_ߥ_vil_
05-22-2005, 01:46 AM
aww i hope you have fun hunni!

i have a prom next year, tho i was asked to go to the year 11 prom, but im not allowed cause im in year 10 :( grrrr...stupid rules

I have had fun. It was ace. But I'm going to miss my mates!!!
Go to the prom. Never mind what these lot of negativeness people say!!!

HornyPope
05-22-2005, 01:46 AM
yeah it's fun and I definatly don't regret the experienceof just being there with your friends and otherwise people you spend years of high school, but although you'll remember it for a long time to come, it's certainly nothing that warrants the expenses. But meh. I spent like the whole month of exams working in a shitty call center to cover for my prom.

_ߥ_vil_
05-22-2005, 01:49 AM
I'll have to post pics up of all the sexy people!!!!
Oh, and me. :p

RXP
05-22-2005, 01:53 AM
My leavers ball was pretty expensive. 60 ticks, 50 tuxs, 10 limo (split it between 6). But $500-600 on one is just stupid.

HornyPope
05-22-2005, 01:58 AM
10 pounds for a limo? Did you get only a ride to the prom? It cost us like 200$ a piece because you had it to rent it from like 5pm (we went to drinks before prom) until 5am.

_ߥ_vil_
05-22-2005, 01:58 AM
Mine cost:

Dress: 40
Car: Free (Dads)
Shoes: 23
Bag:5
Everyone being there: Priceless

I ended taking the shoes off and unpinning my dress. It trailed on the floor but it looked better then it did. I looked like a bride apparently.
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else theres your dad!

Only thing I'll regret is not getting a limo there, as everyone else did. But, I did dance with my sexy ex bf!

RXP
05-22-2005, 02:01 AM
10 pounds for a limo? Did you get only a ride to the prom? It cost us like 200$ a piece because you had it to rent it from like 5pm (we went to drinks before prom) until 5am.

Yeah it only took us to the venue. It's pretty damn good. If you had 10 of you there it would have been even cheaper.

crazy_offspring_gal
05-22-2005, 04:12 AM
But, I did dance with my sexy ex bf!
:eek: *gasp*........u never! hehe, but what about your current bf?!?! :eek:

_ߥ_vil_
05-22-2005, 04:15 AM
:eek: *gasp*........u never! hehe, but what about your current bf?!?! :eek:

He wasn't there. But my ex was a crap dancer anyways. But he did do some good headbanging!
So did I!

crazy_offspring_gal
05-22-2005, 04:25 AM
He wasn't there. But my ex was a crap dancer anyways. But he did do some good headbanging!
So did I!
awwww i see hehe! :D

i was really emotional when the year 11's left i dont know why the hell why! because i'm not leaving till another year yet! but its the fort of most of my older friends leaving thet made me upset. some of them are comming back for 6th form so im happy! :D

_ߥ_vil_
05-22-2005, 04:34 AM
awwww i see hehe! :D

i was really emotional when the year 11's left i dont know why the hell why! because i'm not leaving till another year yet! but its the fort of most of my older friends leaving thet made me upset. some of them are comming back for 6th form so im happy! :D

I'm quite suprised I didn't cry. I cried 3 months before we left. Weird.

But, I was on the verge of tears though when I was saying bye to people.

Nina
05-22-2005, 08:08 AM
i havent read any other replies, but i feel the need to state that the American way of "prom" is so ridiculously overrated and stupid that i dislike it to pieces. why do girls have to look like they're from the royal family? i mean, i have NOTHING against beautiful dresses that are prettier, bigger and glitteryer than everyday dresses you'd wear to school, but such ENOURMOUS things which they probably spent a fortune on seems too exaggerated to me.
they're overdoing it, especially because of the fact that it happens every year.
we only have one prom in Germany, and thats when you graduate. i think thats enough reason to celebrate...but why celebrate at the end of each year? jeebus.
plus, i think of all the people who dont and wont have a date because they are not very popular.

Little_Miss_1565
05-22-2005, 11:06 AM
i havent read any other replies, but i feel the need to state that the American way of "prom" is so ridiculously overrated and stupid that i dislike it to pieces. why do girls have to look like they're from the royal family? i mean, i have NOTHING against beautiful dresses that are prettier, bigger and glitteryer than everyday dresses you'd wear to school, but such ENOURMOUS things which they probably spent a fortune on seems too exaggerated to me.
they're overdoing it, especially because of the fact that it happens every year.
we only have one prom in Germany, and thats when you graduate. i think thats enough reason to celebrate...but why celebrate at the end of each year? jeebus.
plus, i think of all the people who dont and wont have a date because they are not very popular.

I don't think you've gotten the most accurate idea of American proms....most proms are either only at the end of high school, or in the last two years of high school, depending. Very, very few people get huge glittery dresses. And popularity has little to do with whether or not a person has friends. I wasn't very popular in high school, but I had plenty of friends, including a boyfriend.

Tired_Of_You
05-22-2005, 02:22 PM
I might go to my prom at the end of June. I still didn't buy a dress, so if I find one before the prom, I'll go.

nameless
05-22-2005, 02:44 PM
i had the chance to go to one at hogh school but didnt, at the time "it wasnt my scene", i guess i could have gone for the experience!

Betty
05-22-2005, 10:41 PM
We never had a prom. Not sure if it's cause of where I'm from, or just cause my school was too small.

I'm sure I would have went. Whether it was amazing or not would totally depend on circumstances... friends/boyfriends/moods/random events/etc. Maybe just the fact that there's so much hype around it could make it suck more for people. Overall, it's just another night, that totally has the potential to be great.

I'd probably appreciate the opportunity more now, just to dress up and be fancy and all that. Maybe I never really got into the whole "dress up" thing before because I was still a young/awkward teenager and hadn't entirely grown into my looks. Now I think I'd be quite entertained to get a ridiculously fancy (but not expensive) dress, and do my makeup, etc.

Meh. One of the best nights of my life was after our highschool graduation and we went out to camp. Very drunk. LOTS of bonding. Lots of drunken escapades. SO MUCH FUN. And then just hanging out on the beach, barbecuing, and swimming the next day was wonderful.

The Goth Guy
05-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah before I got out of high school we had a prom my friends and me were the band we played fast and slow rock songs from 6:00PM t'ill 9:00PM but at 9:00 I got jumped by 2 chicks and made out with 1 of em t'ill 12:00 then we dated for 3 weeks,did it, then she left me for some prep.And no I dont have pictures.

slit_wrists
05-23-2005, 12:34 AM
But, I did dance with my sexy ex bf!
DID YOU DANCE WITH ALEX???!!!

_ߥ_vil_
05-23-2005, 02:24 AM
DID YOU DANCE WITH ALEX???!!!

Well, by identifing what Alex was doing...you couldn't call it bloody dancing.....he was just...well....moving side to side.

I danced with him three times and gave him like 4 hugs. I was proper hyper and everytime I saw him I grabbed him and told him to dance with me. And he was a gentleman and did. Suprising, with it being Alex.

Oh...and We posed for a picture.

Jealous?!?

But he smelt like smoke and seemed nervous about his mates 'cos they were pointing and they were like: *Whos she!?!?!*

hehehehe....I'm gonna tell Chaz that he needs dancing lessons and some deoderant!!!!!

Man, that night was good, overall.

JoY
05-23-2005, 05:30 AM
if my prom was a rave, or like.. played some decent music such as tiesto or corsten or van buuren, maybe i would have gone
no. no no no no NO.
Corsten?? *shudders*

Nina
05-23-2005, 10:06 AM
I don't think you've gotten the most accurate idea of American proms....most proms are either only at the end of high school, or in the last two years of high school, depending. Very, very few people get huge glittery dresses. And popularity has little to do with whether or not a person has friends. I wasn't very popular in high school, but I had plenty of friends, including a boyfriend.

quite honestly, i doubt that it can be *completely* different from the way i have stated it. every time prom's close, my LJ friends page is filled with about 8732323 huge dresses, and i'm in a few communities and have my LJ buddies. i dont think its a coincidence.
maybe you had a boyfriend, and maybe tousands of other teenage girls have boyfriends, but i am sure there are more teens who are single :/ i dont trust the whole friends thing. i dont. you either *really* dont care about not having a date on a prom (not saying that this never accures!) or you have an average self esteem to handle that fact. and i simply dont believe in it very much.

Mota Boy
05-23-2005, 11:31 AM
My high school didn't have a prom.

Inshane
05-23-2005, 11:49 AM
My high school didn't have a prom.

OMG, that means you didnt get that huge pink dress you wanted?
ah, thats like SO sad. and OMG tha worst thing that could EVER happen, OMG.

[sorry for not being funny.]

slit_wrists
05-24-2005, 05:31 AM
Well, by identifing what Alex was doing...you couldn't call it bloody dancing.....he was just...well....moving side to side.

I danced with him three times and gave him like 4 hugs. I was proper hyper and everytime I saw him I grabbed him and told him to dance with me. And he was a gentleman and did. Suprising, with it being Alex.

Oh...and We posed for a picture.

Jealous?!?

But he smelt like smoke and seemed nervous about his mates 'cos they were pointing and they were like: *Whos she!?!?!*

hehehehe....I'm gonna tell Chaz that he needs dancing lessons and some deoderant!!!!!

Man, that night was good, overall.

chaz cheated on alex with biff on friday night just so you know chick

_ߥ_vil_
05-27-2005, 05:52 AM
chaz cheated on alex with biff on friday night just so you know chick

How can she cheat on him?

With Biff?