PDA

View Full Version : American citizens, I call upon you to say sorry.......

Damo
11-05-2004, 01:31 PM
Thanks to just over half of your population, the world is in for another 4 years of crap.

Say sorry! (http://www.sorryeverybody.com)

Don't misunderestimate it.

jimmyjimjimz
11-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Read my signiture. Don't blame me. I voted for John Kerry.

Vera
11-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Yeah, only Bush voters should apologise, really.

Faded Soul
11-05-2004, 02:47 PM

ha they won't. look at how a majority of people who hate Bush and despise this war, has been having to make apologies to the rest of the world.

Little_Miss_1565
11-05-2004, 04:51 PM

Agreed. We busted our ass to try to get Kerry into office. Shouldn't the rest of the world be comisserating with the 49% of us, rather than us apologizing?

I already saw one website where Canadians were offering to marry Americans to save us. :)

lousyskater
11-05-2004, 05:45 PM
hey, i voted Kerry, so don't blame me. you can blame the overly conservative christians of america for Bush.
________
properties in Pattaya (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

jimmyjimjimz
11-05-2004, 06:30 PM
hey, i voted Kerry, so don't blame me. you can blame the overly conservative christians of america for Bush.
HAHA yeah.

plastic_letterz
11-05-2004, 09:38 PM
im not apologizing........I cant even vote but i would have voted for kerry.........and even so those who voted for bush shouldn't apologize either because it was their desicion

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Thanks to just over half of your population, the world is in for another 4 years of crap.

Say sorry! (http://www.sorryeverybody.com)

Don't misunderestimate it.

OBVIOUSLY KERRY LOST SO SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT

Kerry sucks Bush is the mighty powerful leader of this wonderful country and we dont need your shit! Americans have many things to be proud so dont be hatin' our country could kick your countrys ass and im not apolgizing for anything!

^note everyone has a right to their own opinon or atleast in America

lousyskater
11-06-2004, 01:38 AM
^ this coming from a 13 year old kid who claims to have an IQ of 160.
seriously, why do you like bush so much? the only way in which i would be able to agree with bush on anything is if i was a super conservative christian, and i'm not.
________
HotPleasure (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/HotPleasure/)

BoneheadBarbarian
11-06-2004, 03:17 AM

actually bush is fucking good for african countries. He's downed or completely stopped sbsidies for american agriculture which gives our products a chance to compete internationally and he has pumped a fuck load of money into stoppin hiv/aids. Also he actively supports the african union in conflict resolution and he is cancelling foreign debt. He's been about ten times better than clinton in terms of africa. so by the rest of the world you must mean iraq/middle east and who gives a fuck about people who are willing to behead innocent civillians. I hope that by the end of the falluja attack the people living there are so scared that they have second thoughts about picking up a knife to butter their bread. :)

Vera
11-06-2004, 05:52 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but most people here can agree with the fact your opinion is fucking stupid.

You haven't got the slightest clue what you're on about. Kerry voters aren't "hatin' on" America. Foreign people aren't "hatin' on" America, either.

Because guess what? Bush doesn't equal America.

BoneheadBarbarian- With that nick I shouldn't be listening to anything you have to say about any matter, but I'd like to know very specifically what Bush has done for African agriculture.

And I don't think Africa matters when we're deciding the president of AMERICA. Of course, the candidate's urge to help Third World countries and world politics should be considered, but also what they can do for America.

It is my strong belief that Bush can't do much good for America.

And what bread, what butter?

Unnatural Disaster
11-06-2004, 07:03 AM
My mom says the only good thing bush did for her was: The economy went so far down that they had to charge less on her house payments, so now she can pay off her house 15 years earlier! LOL!

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:34 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but most people here can agree with the fact your opinion is fucking stupid.

You haven't got the slightest clue what you're on about. Kerry voters aren't "hatin' on" America. Foreign people aren't "hatin' on" America, either.

Because guess what? Bush doesn't equal America.

BoneheadBarbarian- With that nick I shouldn't be listening to anything you have to say about any matter, but I'd like to know very specifically what Bush has done for African agriculture.

And I don't think Africa matters when we're deciding the president of AMERICA. Of course, the candidate's urge to help Third World countries and world politics should be considered, but also what they can do for America.

It is my strong belief that Bush can't do much good for America.

And what bread, what butter?

You don't live in America. Don't worry about it.

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:37 AM
^ this coming from a 13 year old kid who claims to have an IQ of 160.
seriously, why do you like bush so much? the only way in which i would be able to agree with bush on anything is if i was a super conservative christian, and i'm not.

It takes some kind of disallusioned person to judge and stereotype someone on their age, because I have just as much common sense and overall knowledge as you do, and my opinion will not be overruled for the soul reason that I have not reached the legal drinking age.

Vera
11-06-2004, 08:01 AM
You don't live in America. Don't worry about it.
Oh, give me a fucking break. Of course I worry about it. What the president of America does affects the entire planet. It's a huge nation. It's a very powerful nation.

Plus I have American friends and friends who aren't American, but are living in America, so I worry for their sake, as well. I think I'm allowed to do that, given that these are people I know & care for.

And I think lousyskater had a point, because hey, here's a fact; you don't know as much about the world as a person who's 21. Sure, there are ignorant 21-year-olds, but also a lot of 21-year-olds who're in college, who've studied and graduated high school and perhaps even travelled, studied abroad. These people are bound to know more than you.

They also understand the world better than you, understand politics, understand economy. You may be smart for your age (which I sincerely doubt, though), but knowledge really comes with time.

I'm 17 and I don't know everything and I never said I did. But based on everything I know, I can say that I can't support Bush as a leader or as a man.

Saying otherwise doesn't make you stupid, but the reasons you've given for your pro-Bush opinion aren't very good in my opinion. So far I haven't seen that you'd understand exactly what this guy has done and is doing to your country. Perhaps you're basing your opinion on one that is of your parents. Perhaps you just don't know enough.

Or perhaps you'd like to tell me about your exact reasons for supporting Bush. Or why you believe Kerry "sucks".

Damo
11-06-2004, 10:19 AM
It's not nice when people account your knowledge from your age. But it is true. Thats why presidents are normally in their 50's.
The president of the US is the single most important person in world politics and it was in the hands of american citizens to make a change for the better.

And they have let the rest of the worlds population down....

wheelchairman
11-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Agreed. I've grown up in Oregon, and I personally know how a nationalized wealthcare would benefit everyone. I personally remember being burned but being too poor to go to the hospital. I hope you fascists die, that's not just rhetoric, I personally mean that.

wheelchairman
11-06-2004, 12:22 PM
I can't imagine George Bush drinkin' a bottle with the boys. But it's easier to imagine that than John Kerry.insteresting' eh?

lousyskater
11-06-2004, 01:11 PM
just a question for the bush supporters, why do you feel that bush is a good president? cause all i've been hearing is that kerry is a douche and bush is god, so please give solid reasons.
________
ELECTRIC CIGARETTES (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Oh, give me a fucking break. Of course I worry about it. What the president of America does affects the entire planet. It's a huge nation. It's a very powerful nation.

Plus I have American friends and friends who aren't American, but are living in America, so I worry for their sake, as well. I think I'm allowed to do that, given that these are people I know & care for.

And I think lousyskater had a point, because hey, here's a fact; you don't know as much about the world as a person who's 21. Sure, there are ignorant 21-year-olds, but also a lot of 21-year-olds who're in college, who've studied and graduated high school and perhaps even travelled, studied abroad. These people are bound to know more than you.

They also understand the world better than you, understand politics, understand economy. You may be smart for your age (which I sincerely doubt, though), but knowledge really comes with time.

I'm 17 and I don't know everything and I never said I did. But based on everything I know, I can say that I can't support Bush as a leader or as a man.

Saying otherwise doesn't make you stupid, but the reasons you've given for your pro-Bush opinion aren't very good in my opinion. So far I haven't seen that you'd understand exactly what this guy has done and is doing to your country. Perhaps you're basing your opinion on one that is of your parents. Perhaps you just don't know enough.

Or perhaps you'd like to tell me about your exact reasons for supporting Bush. Or why you believe Kerry "sucks".

I like Bush because I truly think he's doing a good job I like him as a person too but Kerry I dont really like him as a person but I do believe in some of his beliefs as far as Democracy goes I think that if Kerry had come to be President he would have pulled enough troops out of Iraq that there wont be control over Iraq and they will end up coming to America and fighting...which I fear -- now I know many or most of you will object and thats ok but everyone has a right to their own opinon

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 01:41 PM
just a question for the bush supporters, why do you feel that bush is a good president? cause all i've been hearing is that kerry is a douche and bush is god, so please give solid reasons.

I dont know exactly why mostly its just a gut feeling but I believe he did the right thing going into Iraq and fighting for their freedoms they may not have had weapons of mass destruction but they had a tyrant and thats not right and i also believe that everyone hates bush for basically all the reasons you do but us bush supporters dont have tons of reasons against kerry b/c we havent seen him in action.

and to the comment about bush and kerry drinking - i could imagine bush sitting down with "the boys" better than i can kerry

lousyskater
11-06-2004, 01:47 PM
I like Bush because I truly think he's doing a good job I like him as a person too but Kerry I dont really like him as a person but I do believe in some of his beliefs as far as Democracy goes I think that if Kerry had come to be President he would have pulled enough troops out of Iraq that there wont be control over Iraq and they will end up coming to America and fighting...which I fear -- now I know many or most of you will object and thats ok but everyone has a right to their own opinon

all you said is that you like bush better because he's doing a good job as president in this country. what exactly is he doing that makes him such a good leader?

they will end up coming to America and fighting i seriously doubt that would ever happen if we didn't go to iraq in the first place. even now, i doubt it would happen because the people of Iraq aren't stupid enough to try to attack americans on american soil and because they would probably feel relieved to have us out of there country.
________
CALIFORNIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

SicN Twisted
11-06-2004, 02:03 PM
I'll apologize. I donm't owe it to anyone, but whether I like it or not, I'm being represented by a tyrant.

Vera
11-06-2004, 03:13 PM
I can't imagine George Bush drinkin' a bottle with the boys. But it's easier to imagine that than John Kerry.insteresting' eh?
Er, well, I've seen this argument before and I think everyone'd understand that you don't choose the guy you want to have a Bud with, you choose the guy who you think would run the country better.

jimmyjimjimz
11-06-2004, 03:30 PM

Isn't Bush a recovering alcoholic? lol.
You know who I can imagine rinkin a bottle with the boys? President Clinton. I think he's the most down-to-earth president we ever had. You know why? He didn't grow up in a wealthy family. Every dollar he made, he worked for. We need another president like that.

I found this quote in my friend Jasmine's profile, and I found it pretty interesting.

"According to conservatives, the difference between them and liberals is they love America and liberals hate America. They don't get it, we love America just as much as they do but in a different way. They love America like a four year old loves his Mommy. Liberals love America like grown-ups. To a four year old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone that criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad, and helping your loved one grow."
-Al Franken

SicN Twisted
11-06-2004, 04:04 PM
I'd much rather drink a bud with Bush, to be honest.

offreak
11-07-2004, 06:26 PM
stop bitchin about bush
he's there for a reason....cuz the majority wants him
so cry me a river
he won't leave just cuz u sit there and complain
i'm not old enough to vote
but my state voted kerry (california)
but...
my county voted bush (calaveras)
so whatever
no one should apologize for anything :D

The Disclaimer
11-07-2004, 08:51 PM
OBVIOUSLY KERRY LOST SO SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT

Kerry sucks Bush is the mighty powerful leader of this wonderful country and we dont need your shit! Americans have many things to be proud so dont be hatin' our country could kick your countrys ass and im not apolgizing for anything!

I'd like to see if you're still saying the same afterr you lose in Irak.

Remember you've lost some wars, starting in Vietnam

Dirty Sanchez
11-07-2004, 09:45 PM
He's not my president, he doesn't represent me. As far as I'm concerned, he's still the Thief-in-Chief. GORE should have been elected to his second term on tuesday.

Also, 51% of Americans did not vote for him. 51% of the people who voted, which was just under 60% of registered voters, voted bush. That means he was elected by roughly 30% of registered voters. When you factor in those who are too young to vote or are convicted felons, roughly 25% of Americans voted for him.

Although I voted for Kerry, I will apologize on behalf of those in the South and Midwest who have a Bible shoved so far up their asses that they can't think for themselves. I truly am sorry that our president is an idiot. I hope he chokes on another pretzel.