wheelchairman
05-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Been watching it. The best ones so far:

Moldavia (the best, by far)
Albania,
Norway
and Turkey

The Ukrainian song is terrible. As well as the Danish. *shudders*

And of course, the British one sucks, as does most things British.

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 01:02 PM
And of course, the British one sucks, as does most things British.

You're right on one bit. Anyway, feel lucky Jordan didn't win

wheelchairman
05-21-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm right on all bits, all the time. Do not think that I am fallible.

The Swedish song is good.

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Are you lucky that Jordan didn't represent us?

wheelchairman
05-21-2005, 01:14 PM
England is a swamp of terrible pop music, they are all the same bland crap.

Tizzalicious
05-21-2005, 01:25 PM
What's up with all the drums?

The Swedish guy was hot :o

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Here's a bunch of Ukranians watching it in thier family tank
http://www.batkhela.com/cool-funny-pictures/large/funny_pictures_batkhela.com_6.jpg

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 01:30 PM
England is a swamp of terrible pop music, they are all the same bland crap.

Yes, British pop is shite, but you can't say anything

c0d3r
05-21-2005, 01:31 PM
it's on TV atm...

i saw the Romanians, whaa. it sucked, ok, there was this chick with BIG boobs, i mean BIG, but that's it.
their music sucked though. fuckin pop. lame.

Izie
05-21-2005, 01:32 PM
I've been watching since Greece :/

The Bosnian chicks amaze me :| They actually sound like proper pop, no crappy turkishly-ethno sounds.

Oh and I've missed our (Serbian) boyband, most likely :( Anyone to fill me in as in to how much they sucked? Because they must have sucked.

Jesus
05-21-2005, 01:35 PM
The Best part of it all is Terry Wogan anyway.

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 01:46 PM

Yes, agreed

wheelchairman
05-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Notorious Doc- Why on Earth would Ukrainians have a family tank? Do you know anything about Ukraine, at all? Like anything? I'm guessing not. But then you are British, so I shouldn't expect you to like...know things.

Tizz- Drums, drums and water. That seems to be a theme in a lot of this stuff (the music videos at least. The live performances obviously, have a lack of water.)

Izie, the boyband is terrible. Although Inge likes them.

I've also liked Switzerland and Germany's entries a lot. And whichever country had the fat lady singing about her husband (Angel), that's a good song.

Russia was also good.

Izie
05-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Highlight of the evening: the guy who translates the points to French saying FYR Macedonia (in French obviously, but I can't spell it). All we do is sit and hope someone gives points to Macedonia *giggle*

notoriousdoc
05-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Notorious Doc- Why on Earth would Ukrainians have a family tank? Do you know anything about Ukraine, at all? Like anything? I'm guessing not. But then you are British, so I shouldn't expect you to like...know things.

It's called satire, it's a joke

wheelchairman
05-21-2005, 02:58 PM
It's called satire, it's a joke
No shit, but satire and jokes are supposed to be funny. Unless this is one of those lame, attempts at humor in which you put together two random things and call it funny.

You cat-chair!

fucking dumbass.

China Boy
05-21-2005, 03:29 PM
I found it annoying that the guy translated it all into french. But then I realised that french people are too stupid to understand english, which made me feel a bit sympathetic.

Vicky
05-21-2005, 03:30 PM

Yes!

Me & Wliethof wanted Moldova to win, >.<

Just a Girl
05-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Greece shouldn't have won, it was bloody awful

Nitro Punk
05-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Which is the best song for u?Bloody UK gave us 12 pts! :)

Just a Girl
05-21-2005, 03:52 PM
to be fair they were all shit. the 'cool vibes' or whatever it was called was the funniest though.

voodoomagik
05-21-2005, 03:52 PM
zdob si zdup are pretty good.....i expected more from them.....

wheelchairman
05-21-2005, 04:08 PM
To be fair, I thought Greece was pretty good.

Moldavia was by far, the best.
Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Malta, Turkey, Albania, Sweden, and France were all good.

England was terrible.

Oh and to the man who said that the French are too stupid to understand English. I've found that far more French speak English, than English who speak French.

Just a Girl
05-21-2005, 04:11 PM
i agree, England was awful. and Latvia, i wanted to shoot them.

voodoomagik
05-21-2005, 04:11 PM
To be fair, I thought Greece was pretty good.

Moldavia was by far, the best.
Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Malta, Turkey, Albania, Sweden, and France were all good.

England was terrible.

Oh and to the man who said that the French are too stupid to understand English. I've found that far more French speak English, than English who speak French.
so "zdob si zdup" did pretty good.......huh?
sorry...i haven't seen the event....

Nina
05-22-2005, 02:25 AM
when i watched greece, i knew they'd win, but that was not my own opinion of the song.
it amazes me that so many people in europe have such bad taste. the fat lady (which country again?) and romania were TERRIBLE, honestly.
and i did like britain; their choreography was beautiful.

Vicky
05-22-2005, 02:29 AM
when i watched greece, i knew they'd win, but that was not my own opinion of the song.
it amazes me that so many people in europe have such bad taste. the fat lady (which country again?) and romania were TERRIBLE, honestly.
and i did like britain; their choreography was beautiful.

The fat lady was malta!

Nina
05-22-2005, 02:31 AM
hahahahhaa.
i actually feel bad now for calling her this way. uh yeah, malta. they were pretty much on top which just pissed me off. her song was soooooooooooo boring.
jeez, boring is not a good enough expression.

Sin Studly
05-22-2005, 02:36 AM
What's a "Europe"?

Tizzalicious
05-22-2005, 02:50 AM
I wanted Moldava (I don't even know how to spell it =/) to win...and I liked Norway too...the song that is, I didn't like the whole act around it, it looked way too fake.

Did anyone else see the Greek girl push someone aside after she won? Seems like a bitch to me :o

Mannen som blev en gris
05-22-2005, 02:56 AM
^She's half swede, you know. :D

wheelchairman
05-22-2005, 05:21 AM
The Malta lady's song was sweet I thought, she wrote it for her husband. And if more people outside the social norm of beauty can get into the MGP, the better.

Moldava should've won. Clearly they were the best there. Norway was good, not great, but good. And I'm surprised France did so poorly.

notoriousdoc
05-22-2005, 05:24 AM
You cat-chair!.

So funny :D

http://www.mommythink.com/images/laughing%20jack.jpg

Nina
05-22-2005, 08:02 AM
Did anyone else see the Greek girl push someone aside after she won? Seems like a bitch to me :o

i saw that too!! i thought "wtf?!" when i saw it.