PDA

View Full Version : I retract what I said about firefox

RXP
05-22-2005, 04:40 AM
I was using 0.8 when I was slating it. The latest version's rendering speed has increased greatly. It's I.E speed now. And the features are far beter. The website search thing is awesome. Of course it's all a copy of opera but this is free and a lot better.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-22-2005, 04:42 AM
In IE you can click on the name of the thread maker (under the name of the thread) and his profile pops up. Why doesn't this work with Opera??? :confused: The cursor becomes that hand thing, but nothing happens when you click on it! Could you explain this to me please?

Endymion
05-22-2005, 04:44 AM
In IE you can click on the name of the thread maker (under the name of the thread) and his profile pops up. Why doesn't this work with Opera??? :confused: The cursor becomes that hand thing, but nothing happens when you click on it!
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/classic/wigga.jpg

Mannen som blev en gris
05-22-2005, 04:44 AM
^Hahaha! What?!

RXP
05-22-2005, 04:47 AM
Endy do you know of any ActiveX plugin for firefox? A quick google search resulted in one but it seems I have to compile my own version which I really can't be bothered with. Need it for RemotelyAnywhere, the activex remote control is good as Xp's remotedesktop in there.

Jimbob2005
05-22-2005, 04:48 AM
Yes, I now exclusively use FireFox. It is considerably better than Internet Explorer.

RXP
05-22-2005, 04:50 AM
Some needs to write a plug in so you can upload files to tinypic.com without going on their website. *hint hint Endy*