PDA

View Full Version : when will the dex on song poll come in effect?

Skate Rat 19
05-22-2005, 10:12 AM
i know its been up for quite some time now, when are they gonna posts his words on the song we chose, so far lightning rod is winning and gone away is second. Gone Away was made for dexters wife after she died in a car crash, i dont know about lightning rod.

offspring kid
05-22-2005, 10:15 AM
i know its been up for quite some time now, when are they gonna posts his words on the song we chose, so far lightning rod is winning and gone away is second. Gone Away was made for dexters wife after she died in a car crash, i dont know about lightning rod.

what dexters wife died ????????????????????????????????????????????? :eek:
i didnt knew that or is this just bull shit ???

and calm down man administrator said that when dex consentrates 100 % on the song then he will write about the song !

Tijs
05-22-2005, 10:16 AM
Gone Away was made for dexters wife after she died in a car crash
It's just a rumor. No one knows why/for who the song was written. It could be entirely fictional.

And yes, it takes quite a long time before the actually story behind the songs.

0r4ng3
05-22-2005, 10:22 AM
Gone Away just started playing in my iTunes the second I read this thread. Strange. Gone Away is about Dexter's ex-wife, I heard. Lightning Rod is about suicide.

Camilamazed
05-22-2005, 10:37 AM
i dont know about lightning rod.

Don't worry....Soon you'll find out ;)

DirtyMagic_FIN
05-22-2005, 11:00 AM
I thought Gone Away was dedicated to his girlfriend (just a friend), NOT wife..

darko
05-22-2005, 12:40 PM
when ever he gets round to doing it.....think the same goes for noodles road journal.....

The meaning of life
05-22-2005, 12:54 PM
i dont think gone away is for his ex-wife...

The News dont tell it in 97

(sorry i fucking suck in english...)

darko
05-22-2005, 01:10 PM
i dont think gone away is for his ex-wife...

and how do u know he was married before?

Hyper nova
05-22-2005, 01:39 PM
It's One BIG RUMOR he has NEVER confirmed or denied it. Leave it out if you want to know vote for Gone Away Next time.

The meaning of life
05-22-2005, 01:42 PM
and how do u know he was married before?

dexter said it before

darko
05-22-2005, 01:48 PM
where? u know everytime he's been asked about that song...he's never answered and i think outta respect we shouldnt ask about it either, or turn the rumour mill

killer_queen
05-22-2005, 01:57 PM
dexter said it before
when? whereeee?

Kitten
05-22-2005, 02:20 PM

Search on a song before making assumptions like that, just type in Gone Away, there is a nice long intrusive discussion on the subject. We established no one, it's no ones business and if they don't want to discuss that particular song, they don't fucking have to.

darko
05-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Search on a song before making assumptions like that, just type in Gone Away, there is a nice long intrusive discussion on the subject. We established no one, it's no ones business and if they don't want to discuss that particular song, they don't fucking have to.

well said!!

Killboy
05-22-2005, 06:01 PM

well, what I know is that Gone Away was written to the mother of Dexter's daughter, wich was not his wife and died...