PDA

View Full Version : uh...

ruroken
05-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Give constructive critism, dumbasses. Just insulting something means that you can't do as well. Or that you're just an asshole. Give a fucking example of greatness or something. Also, different people like different things. For fuck's sake, you're not God, so no one's going to bow to you. No one's going to stop doing something just because you say they suck at it. Also, just going around the boards insulting people shows that you have no life.

It also shows that you have no friends. Lonely little bastard, no one loves you...

Now I'm rambling, so i'll stop. Oh, and all hypocrites should also shut the fuck up. goddam hypocrites.

Sin Studly
05-22-2005, 02:07 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/classic/listenlinkinpark.jpg

ruroken
05-22-2005, 02:08 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/classic/listenlinkinpark.jpg
Make a better, far cooler looking pic. Like, a guy going insane or something. That'd be cool.

Camilamazed
05-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Kids...... :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
05-22-2005, 02:09 PM
A sad angsty little pre-teen is far more relevent.

ruroken
05-22-2005, 02:10 PM
A sad angsty little pre-teen is far more relevent.
Indeed .

Kitten
05-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Give constructive critism, dumbasses. Just insulting something means that you can't do as well. Or that you're just an asshole. Give a fucking example of greatness or something. Also, different people like different things. For fuck's sake, you're not God, so no one's going to bow to you. No one's going to stop doing something just because you say they suck at it. Also, just going around the boards insulting people shows that you have no life.

It also shows that you have no friends. Lonely little bastard, no one loves you...

Now I'm rambling, so i'll stop. Oh, and all hypocrites should also shut the fuck up. goddam hypocrites.

What the hell just up your ass?

ruroken
05-22-2005, 02:29 PM
What the hell just up your ass?
Your inability to correctly word what you want to say. That's what.

Sin Studly
05-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Ruroken, stop living. Seriously. Just.... stop it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Give constructive critism, dumbasses. Just insulting something means that you can't do as well.

Oh, and all hypocrites should also shut the fuck up. goddam hypocrites.

Stop insulting people, you friendless loser.

lost_nvrfound
05-22-2005, 05:25 PM
everyone just needs to fucking chill out man!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-22-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm perfectly chilled.

Homer
05-22-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm so chilled that my nuts are like marbles...... ew.

coke_a_holic
05-22-2005, 05:27 PM
everyone just needs to fucking chill out man!!!
Says the tense idiot who is attempting to scream over the internet. Only one exclamation point is needed to show urgency, Dr. Mellow.

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-22-2005, 06:19 PM

What the fuck are you talking about gay piece of shit?!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-22-2005, 06:26 PM
What the fuck are you talking about gay piece of shit?!

You got gay on the brain, boy.

Homer
05-22-2005, 07:44 PM
got BOGO on the brain?

oh god I'm so happy that those commercials are over.

I_Don't_Know
05-22-2005, 07:47 PM
hehehehehe :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-22-2005, 07:48 PM
Give constructive critism, dumbasses. Just insulting something means that you can't do as well. Or that you're just an asshole.

Nice contradictions there, by the way.

Homer
05-22-2005, 07:49 PM
anyways..... Ruroken? You're still living? Damn, now I know that voodoo doesn't work.

I_Don't_Know
05-22-2005, 07:51 PM
:D hehehehe :D
Good comeback Homer!
(you need to make some kind of pic saying good comeback or good insult, or something like that)

Homer
05-22-2005, 08:03 PM
:D hehehehe :D
Good comeback Homer!
(you need to make some kind of pic saying good comeback or good insult, or something like that)

it wasn't the greatest comeback, and I don't think that these people want to be plagued with another picture of something explaining something.

Jebus
05-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Aren't you the loner whos mom tried to take his computer away because you had no friends?

The irony is delicious.

Rye
05-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Aren't you the loner whos mom tried to take his computer away because you had no friends?

You can't be serious.

Jebus
05-22-2005, 10:53 PM
You can't be serious.
I am. Check his threads.

Rye
05-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Hahaha that just made my night.

Ruroken: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/coke_a_holic/bleach.gif

(thanks.. coke-a-holick, was it?)

the_GoDdEsS
05-22-2005, 11:01 PM
No one's going to stop doing something just because you say they suck at it.

Yes, they are. Because idiots get extremely insecure when you hit them at the right point. And it's truly hilarious. It's not insulting, it's only playing with your widdle minds which you often don't even realise so you jump angrily like little men who can't reach up to something higher than them. And it's funny.

Rye
05-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Yes, they are. Because idiots get extremely insecure when you hit them at the right point. And it's truly hilarious. It's not insulting, it's only playing with your widdle minds which you often don't even realise so you jump angrily like little men who can't reach up to something higher than them. And it's funny.

Not to be critical, but it's almost exactly opposite. Idiots are most commonly people who's thought process isn't as advanced as otehrs, and they usually can't grasp the full pressure for lack of a better word from people telling them to change. They don't see multiple sides to a situation as well as others, and they'll stick with what they know (even if it's not right) is correct, no matter what other people say.

lost_nvrfound
05-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Says the tense idiot who is attempting to scream over the internet. Only one exclamation point is needed to show urgency, Dr. Mellow.
if it were an attempt to scream it would have been in all caps and have a few more choice words

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Hahaha that just made my night.

Ruroken: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/coke_a_holic/bleach.gif

(thanks.. coke-a-holick, was it?)
Yeah, that's mine. I think it was extremely appropriate for right now.

Rye
05-23-2005, 07:23 PM
That would be why I used it.

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I've often thought about using it, but decided it would be beyond ruroken's attention span. Thirteen seconds is far too long for him.
That's why I made my shortened video: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/coke_a_holic/bleach2.gif

Rye
05-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Nice. Change your avatar. Now.

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Maybe I will. I find it hilarious. I'm going to wait until I get 100's of PMs.

Rye
05-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Too bad there's a max of 50...

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 07:42 PM
I hate you. :D

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm begging you to change your avatar. Change it to tubgirl, goatse, lemonparty, ANYTHING but that. The demons in my head are screaming again, screaming for blood, screaming for pain, screaming for the earpiercing shriek of unimaginable agony, the grinding crunch of joints and bones crushed underfoot and the horrifying gutwrenching pop of torn viscera and cartiledge.

Please, for the sake of all that is good and holy in the world, please change it.

Kristi920
05-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I've often thought about using it, but decided it would be beyond ruroken's attention span. Thirteen seconds is far too long for him.
That's why I made my shortened video: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/coke_a_holic/bleach2.gif

Is that GIF Animator?

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I think I will. Posting is hard now. I really am having trouble posting because I know what harm I'm doing to the world. I'm gonna change it now.

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Is that GIF Animator?
Nope, flash.

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I think I will. Posting is hard now. I really am having trouble posting because I know what harm I'm doing to the world. I'm gonna change it now.

Not even Jesus would forgive you for that, you evil godless fuck! You're damned, boy. I've got a better chance of getting into heaven than you.

Rye
05-23-2005, 08:23 PM
If there's not a law against being ugly, there should atleast be one against showing pictures of ugly people.

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Not even Jesus would forgive you for that, you evil godless fuck! You're damned, boy. I've got a better chance of getting into heaven than you.
Ouch. That really hurt, man. Ouch.