PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars

killboybowerhead
05-22-2005, 04:10 PM
well ive was and sorta am because of childhood sentiment a star wars fan. Ive never been a critic if i dont like something i dont bitch about it... But i got to say the new star wars is one of the best movies i have ever seen. I was really happy about it and enjoyed it immensely. Just thought id start a topic since i didnt see one. What did everyone else think?

Homer
05-22-2005, 04:13 PM
well ive was and sorta am because of childhood sentiment a star wars fan.

something I couldn't understand.......

original_prankster
05-22-2005, 04:17 PM
I love these movies. And I couldn't understand much of what that person said either. =/

Homer
05-22-2005, 04:23 PM
well ive was and sorta am because of childhood sentiment a star wars fan. Ive never been a critic if i dont like something i dont bitch about it... But i got to say the new star wars is one of the best movies i have ever seen. I was really happy about it and enjoyed it immensely. Just thought id start a topic since i didnt see one. What did everyone else think?

apparantly, some critics said that after watching the movie, people come out crying (not literally bawling their eyes). Is that true?

killboybowerhead
05-22-2005, 11:17 PM
hahaah my bad... i was kinda in another place substance wise when i wrote that. My friends birthday. Anyway yeah i thought it was a good movie.

SkunkIt
05-23-2005, 12:33 PM
I love this animation:
http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/starwars

Mentally_Challenged
05-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Ah, That truly is quite humerous ._.

Skate Rat 19
05-23-2005, 02:21 PM

dude i started a topic about this so long ago

Dark Chaos
05-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Star wars suck

Well guess what so do you!

I saw Stars Wars last weekend and I loved it!