PDA

View Full Version : Fuck!! My Life Sucks!!! I Might Miss The Tour!!!!!

lost_nvrfound
05-22-2005, 04:35 PM
dude! i was gonna go see them on the warped tour... but i might not be able to go... ARGH! i've waited 8 years for them to return to north carolina... 8 fucking years!... i've never gotten to see them live!... and i probably won't be able to go because i won't have the money... unless of course i give up my season pass to EP this summer and never get to see my friends (this is pretty much the only way i ever see them)... i have no job or other alternative source of income... THIS SUCKS!!! THIS REALLY SUCKS!! DAMMIT! THEY'RE MY FAVORITE BAND, TOO! MY LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!! :mad: HOW CAN I BE HAPPY IF I MISS THIS CONCERT?

Homer
05-22-2005, 04:42 PM
a wise man once said "Why don't you get a job?"... I forget who it was though...

Hyper nova
05-22-2005, 04:47 PM
a wise man once said "Why don't you get a job?"... I forget who it was though...

Wasnt it Billie Joe, Wait wrong band must have been the lead singer for Pennywise, Fat Mike.

Homer
05-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Wasnt it Billie Joe, Wait wrong band must have been the lead singer for Pennywise, Fat Mike.

yeah, probably. I guess we'll never know....

lost_nvrfound
05-22-2005, 05:12 PM
don'tcha think i had already thought of that? i'm not an idiot...its kinda hard when you have no car... i'm having trouble finding places nearby that are hiring

Homer
05-22-2005, 05:19 PM
mow people's lawns

The Weird Kid
05-22-2005, 05:25 PM
i know my life sucks too. i can't go to the concert in louisville because my parents won't let me drive that far

Noodles is gay
05-22-2005, 06:09 PM
hehehehe .

lost_nvrfound
05-22-2005, 06:33 PM
i know my life sucks too. i can't go to the concert in louisville because my parents won't let me drive that far
if i had a car and cash i could prob drive to louisville to see them... i'd probably be allowed to go pretty far so long as i had my bro w/ me... but alas i have neither... usually i make ppl @ school stuff for cash... but seeing as school gets out friday...

IdiotOfTheDay
05-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh darn. Your life sucks because you can't go to a concert.
Just babysit a bunch of kids. If you scare them--not with threats, that doesn't work very well at all--but if you scare them with a weird personality, they behave really well and you get good money.

Homer
05-22-2005, 07:30 PM
mow lawns .

SkunkIt
05-22-2005, 07:31 PM
Wasnt it Billie Joe, Wait wrong band must have been the lead singer for Pennywise, Fat Mike. No, Fat Mike is the drummer for AFI.

Homer
05-22-2005, 07:41 PM
No, Fat Mike is the drummer for AFI.

really? I thought he was the guy at the hot dog stand.

sphinxdaking
05-23-2005, 08:29 AM
how much is the ticket?

lillychr
05-23-2005, 09:37 AM
The WARPED Tour comes to The Pontiac Silverdome at the end of July. I'm going just to see the Offspring. I've never heard of ANY of the other bands!

Aimeht
05-23-2005, 09:58 AM
If they come to Sweden my life is complete, if they don't...it sucks.

BuddyHolly
05-23-2005, 01:14 PM
just borrow the money...

lost_nvrfound
05-23-2005, 07:06 PM
how much is the ticket?
only $28...

just borrow the money...
all my friends are too stingy...

i don't know anyone that i can babysit either... so that blows that idea

Jay
05-23-2005, 07:43 PM
dude! i was gonna go see them on the warped tour... but i might not be able to go... ARGH! i've waited 8 years for them to return to north carolina... 8 fucking years!... i've never gotten to see them live!... and i probably won't be able to go because i won't have the money... unless of course i give up my season pass to EP this summer and never get to see my friends (this is pretty much the only way i ever see them)... i have no job or other alternative source of income... THIS SUCKS!!! THIS REALLY SUCKS!! DAMMIT! THEY'RE MY FAVORITE BAND, TOO! MY LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!! :mad: HOW CAN I BE HAPPY IF I MISS THIS CONCERT?

I dunno.. just work for money.. im goin on august 7 in tinker field.. itll be my first concert.. cant wait.. but yeah just work

sphinxdaking
05-24-2005, 02:40 AM
haha 28$?

Each time I saw Offspring here in clubs/venues it cost me 50$ so you cant bitch about the ticket cost

lost_nvrfound
05-25-2005, 06:40 PM
haha 28$?

Each time I saw Offspring here in clubs/venues it cost me 50$ so you cant bitch about the ticket cost
i wasn't bitchin bout the price... i'm well aware of how great a deal it is... i was bitchin bout the fact that i have no money... maybe i can persuade my mom into paying it... but i doubt it... money's tight

lost_nvrfound
05-27-2005, 06:26 AM
dude, just sell lemonade, have a garage sale...

instead of being on the forum i'd be thinkin of sth to do....

ok, u don't want to mow lawns, you don't want to ask money from your parents, u're just complaining, well neihter of us is gonna donate you 28bux so that your life won't suck.

btw, how old are you?! 13? - but you could still mow lawns at 13...

don't get it... :confused:
i'm 16... i've been trying to think of stuff to do... i wasn't lookin for donations or anything... i never said i didn't want to ask my parents for cash, i said money is tight, i might be able to get some money from them... i can't mow lawns, i live in apartment central... and i wasn't lookin for jerkoffs to tell me to stop complainin when i wasn't in the first place... it may come off like i'm complainin, but i was merely statin my predicament just to have somethin to say and to see who all else couldn't go to one of the concerts due to some reason or another... gettin the money is not really big problem... but that still doesn't take away the chance that i might miss the concert... besides for me to go it would cost more like $60 or even $70 because i'd have to pay at least half for a tank of gas ($50 to fill it up) and for food and stuff... and then probably even more to have just in case...

thisplacesucks
05-27-2005, 09:41 AM
yea cant go the concert here too damn expensive where the fuck do i get 100$ in fuckin 3 weeks?!?!?!
damn you rich asshole bastards you greedy fucks
its only a matter of time till i get banned right?

lost_nvrfound
05-27-2005, 03:18 PM
yea cant go the concert here too damn expensive where the fuck do i get 100$ in fuckin 3 weeks?!?!?!
damn that sucks man!

damn you rich asshole bastards you greedy fucks
and everyone walks with their heads held high...^such a nice person

its only a matter of time till i get banned right?
no...not for sayin fuck... FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUckFuckfuckfuck fuck fuck
fuck... fuck fuck... fuck fuck fuck...fuzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... :D