PDA

View Full Version : An exam in 1 hour and 15 min.

wheelchairman
05-22-2005, 11:10 PM
Lucky me, I have an exam in written-accounting. (as opposed to giving an oral presentation of a company's accounts. So yes, this is good.)

I spent all of last night studying. I'll probably do fine. Even though I should've studied more. I know most of the material (or know where to find most of the material, since it's an open book test.)

Of course, like is usual before tests, I got about 4 hours of sleep last night (I have a tendency not to sleep well on exam-nights.)

The good thing is, this is the hardest exam I have this year. The one after it will be written English. Which I can do in 1/4th the time, and get top-grades in. So whoopee. Now let's just hope I pass this with rather high grades. That would be nice.

Rye
05-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Four hours of sleep before a test/ other big event... my specialty. The best feeling in the world is finishing it and going home and sleeping.

Mota Boy
05-22-2005, 11:33 PM
Good luck, wheels.

Betty
05-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Haha...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/Degrassi2.jpg

Endymion
05-23-2005, 12:07 AM
psh, studying takes the fun out of test-taking. i go into all of my exams cold, it's more exciting to think on your feet.

Betty
05-23-2005, 01:04 AM
I don't know if it's way too cliche to say the "great minds..." comment... but either way, it's true.

Oh Wheels, always getting himself into trouble...

Little_Miss_1565
05-23-2005, 01:13 AM
What a broomhead!

Izie
05-23-2005, 01:54 AM
Shall I cross my fingers for you or something of the sort?

MindlessSelfIndulgent
05-23-2005, 02:02 AM
Aah, good luck! I sure am glad i dont have any exams.

Jimbob2005
05-23-2005, 04:29 AM
I have two 1 hours 15 minute general studies exams this afternoon - boring....

Dr.Faustus
05-23-2005, 05:07 AM
Studying/revising for exams = cheating.

JoY
05-23-2005, 06:24 AM
so -that's- where you've been. man, I've missed you!

good luck, love. I know you'll probably won't need it & that you'll do a fantastic job anyway, but hell.. GOOD LUCK.

Mota Boy
05-23-2005, 07:44 AM
psh, studying takes the fun out of test-taking. i go into all of my exams cold, it's more exciting to think on your feet.
Oh yeah, there's nothing like winging a physics exam or an essay on the history of democracy in Japan and the extent to which the Japanese have committed themselves to the system to make finals more exciting.

Little_Miss_1565
05-23-2005, 07:50 AM
Lucky me, I have an exam in written-accounting. (as opposed to giving an oral presentation of a company's accounts. So yes, this is good.)

I spent all of last night studying. I'll probably do fine. Even though I should've studied more. I know most of the material (or know where to find most of the material, since it's an open book test.)

Of course, like is usual before tests, I got about 4 hours of sleep last night (I have a tendency not to sleep well on exam-nights.)

The good thing is, this is the hardest exam I have this year. The one after it will be written English. Which I can do in 1/4th the time, and get top-grades in. So whoopee. Now let's just hope I pass this with rather high grades. That would be nice.

Well...how'd it go?

the_GoDdEsS
05-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Hope you aced it. I don't sleep before important exam. I slept 3 hours for 3 days before my uni final. Yay, no wonder the days after it I slept 10-12 hours =P

wheelchairman
05-23-2005, 08:55 AM
It went alright. I'm fairly certain I did above the class average. The only problem was we were examined in a part of accounting we hadn't done much of before, (how to book the payments on a vehicle that was purchased with a loan, over a period of 5 years, while calculating depreciation, and then commenting on the effect of liquidity.) Most people had a hard time with that part. Otherwise it went well. Closing the annual accounts was a success, which is always satisfying.