PDA

View Full Version : My Offspring Forums Experience

fuckme!
05-23-2005, 05:17 AM
To all those who dont know me. I started of as Fuckme!! Where i began by annoying people before actually taking over these boards literally. Everyone was scared and I made demands for everyone to visit Avril Lavigne's website if they wanted this site to be spared. Dirtybird, Billiejoe87_greenday, Jack the tripper, Original Psycho and Ruroken stood up to me and I was soon banned from the site by the administrators. I returned as Fuckme and received heaps of fan mail from my supporters and attempted to hijack the boards once more. I planted things on the board which scarred it for life. Longtime members like Dirtybird fled the site and since have never returned. Ruroken changed his name to Dgnashi to avoid being spotted by me and many other members quit the site. I sent my password to the users who stood up to me originally so they could see how popular i was amongst some members with my fanmail, and Billiejoe87_greenday offered my account password to any user who sent him a personal message. Well his plan backfired and one user gave it out to a Junior who took control of my account and pretended to be me. I beat the prick and started a new account using the name "Fuckme!" and I had "Fuckme" banned. Since then I have started various fan clubs which have gone nowhere. I know i have fans on this site so to all my fans SUPPORT MY GODDAM FAN CLUBS!! You will never do a smarter thing in your life. Check out my "I got cant repeat" (Fan Club) thread for more details.
I will release a thread soon completely devoted to me and my beliefs. So look out for that and remember ALL HAIL KING FUCKME!!

Living in Chaos
05-23-2005, 05:28 AM
Hey, in another thread you said that you were returning on June the 1st. So what are you doing here now??

fuckme!
05-23-2005, 05:30 AM
Hey, in another thread you said that you were returning on June the 1st. So what are you doing here now??

Trust me this is just me talking. The fun will start June the 1st.

Living in Chaos
05-23-2005, 05:32 AM
WELL, i'll be looking forward to it then........

Living in Chaos
05-23-2005, 05:38 AM
Why June the 1st?? I think you shouldnt do it LOL like you're not gonna, but i may as well say it

Cejus
05-23-2005, 05:54 AM
:eek: June 1st?? What's this all about? Who is 'fuckme!'? I'm confused :confused:

Living in Chaos
05-23-2005, 05:59 AM
:eek: June 1st?? What's this all about? Who is 'fuckme!'? I'm confused :confused:

Well, a couple of weeks ago, or maybe it was months lol, he was here spamming the boards, and being a complete idiot. I'm not too sure what he really does, as I was not a member on the boards when this all happened. But I was watching it as a guest. But what I can say is that "fuckme!" returning on June the 1st doen't sound very good. And he sends people viruses, on their email address, I think that it says in another thread "daviddricks@hotmail.com". That's the name of the thread :)

Jackish
05-23-2005, 06:00 AM
I don't know but he is incredibly sad, and incredibly "gay".

Living in Chaos
05-23-2005, 06:02 AM

yes, I agree with you.

IdleOffspring
05-23-2005, 06:16 AM
get a life!

Mannen som blev en gris
05-23-2005, 07:42 AM
Ruroken changed his name to Dgnashi to avoid being spotted by me and many other members quit the site.
You really didn't do your research... Dgnashi signed up before ruroken.

ruroken
05-23-2005, 08:33 AM
Don't forget deluded.

original_psycho
05-23-2005, 10:19 AM
Lolz i was scared off by fuckme, omg!!!11232133rdewdf

Kristi920
05-23-2005, 10:21 AM
I hope I don't get on his bad side!

Kristi920
05-23-2005, 10:33 AM
i already am
because i am a fuckin' idiot
how so?????????????

Camilamazed
05-23-2005, 01:06 PM
Nothing to do
No Friends
No life

I Pity You :rolleyes:

Obie2trice
05-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Poor kid :(

Jimbob2005
05-23-2005, 03:17 PM
It sickens me to death that fuckme! considered coming back at all. But I am only bumping this as it is far better a thread than the spamming shit going on here.

Didn't you come back as Pointless Thread Maker, fuckme!?

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 03:26 PM
Fan-fucking-tastic. This is exactly what we need, fuckme, again. Joy.

Fly White Guy
05-23-2005, 04:17 PM
To all those who dont know me. I started of as Fuckme!! Where i began by annoying people before actually taking over these boards literally. Everyone was scared and I made demands for everyone to visit Avril Lavigne's website if they wanted this site to be spared. Dirtybird, Billiejoe87_greenday, Jack the tripper, Original Psycho and Ruroken stood up to me and I was soon banned from the site by the administrators. I returned as Fuckme and received heaps of fan mail from my supporters and attempted to hijack the boards once more. I planted things on the board which scarred it for life. Longtime members like Dirtybird fled the site and since have never returned. Ruroken changed his name to Dgnashi to avoid being spotted by me and many other members quit the site. I sent my password to the users who stood up to me originally so they could see how popular i was amongst some members with my fanmail, and Billiejoe87_greenday offered my account password to any user who sent him a personal message. Well his plan backfired and one user gave it out to a Junior who took control of my account and pretended to be me. I beat the prick and started a new account using the name "Fuckme!" and I had "Fuckme" banned. Since then I have started various fan clubs which have gone nowhere. I know i have fans on this site so to all my fans SUPPORT MY GODDAM FAN CLUBS!! You will never do a smarter thing in your life. Check out my "I got cant repeat" (Fan Club) thread for more details.
I will release a thread soon completely devoted to me and my beliefs. So look out for that and remember ALL HAIL KING FUCKME!!

That made me laugh so hard! :D

Kristi920
05-23-2005, 04:37 PM
http://www.goatse.ca/hello.jpg
http://www.belch.com/puke.jpg

thta rectum is the most horrific thing i have ever seen in my entire life!
It's was fucking awesome!

fuckB Ratty
05-23-2005, 04:38 PM
no it is not

Kristi920
05-23-2005, 04:46 PM
no it is not
ok, its not THAT bad, but the pics on the other board are

0r4ng3
05-23-2005, 06:47 PM
What ever happened to Dirtybird? He left the same week I joined. He had a cool avatar.

billiejoe87_greenday
05-23-2005, 08:13 PM
That is so fuckin disgusting get that shit of the thread. Man you gotta draw a line somewhere.