PDA

View Full Version : What Happend With Colombia?

merv_x
11-05-2004, 05:29 PM
hey the offspring rocks in that concert in the campin stadium, that was my dream make real, but you guys know that we are fans of this band since we were childs, and have you here was incredible!!!, but guys please make a commentary about your concert in our country that's "ALL I WANT", in my case i visit this website all days but i don't see the commentary, so please guys make some commentary, show some pictures from colombia and please come back soon.

we really love u guys!!!!

edison.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Why all colombians ppl expect or wait for a journal? you think that we`d waited a journal from atom or something? please just be patient offspring maybe are working or takin` a rest ;)

vnzla_sh4dow
11-06-2004, 11:10 AM
or maybe they don´t have internet rigth now? :P
seriously they said they have to record those new songs for the next album so im guessing they are a little busy ...

marcianoskate
11-07-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm from Medellín. I was at that concert.

parecia que la mitad del publico en ese concierto era paisa, yo tambien soy paisa y estube en el concierto, y todavia no me he podido recuperar del shock que me causo poder ver a Offspring en vivo, y en realidad estoy triste de no ver los comentarios de ellos!!!.

pero como dijeron, ˇBogota es de Puta Madre!, pero que venga a medallo y vera.....

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-08-2004, 08:51 AM
everbody want to read something about what think the offspring of bogota please peoples you think that we hoped that journal?? please just be patient just because they din`t writte someting don`t mean anything ;)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-08-2004, 08:53 AM
solo esperen oajal aca en venezuela vengan para un caracas pop festival qeu siempre hacen aca imaginense a the offspring, pennywise, bad religion, green day uffff termino en coma jejejejej.