PDA

View Full Version : Twice in one week! Steep!

MisfitGirl!
05-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Hey there, last Tuesday i lost my grandad and today my dad rang me to tell me that my nan on the other side of the family had died too! How harsh is that man? Now i've got two funerals to go to! :(

JeNnI
05-23-2005, 11:18 AM
awwwwwwwww poor u

notoriousdoc
05-23-2005, 11:18 AM
We feel your pain, sorry for you...

Dan

original_psycho
05-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Hey there, last Tuesday i lost my grandad and today my dad rang me to tell me that my nan on the other side of the family had died too! How harsh is that man? Now i've got two funerals to go to! :(
Hahaha *points and laughs*

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 11:22 AM
When you're done cashing in on your relatives deaths for goth-cred and sympathy, let us know.

*shakes head in disgust*

notoriousdoc
05-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Hahaha *points and laughs*

But you can't say you didn't ask for that

Just leave before Sin Studly gets here...

Mentally_Challenged
05-23-2005, 11:25 AM
Too Late...

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 11:25 AM
Too late. Far too late. Later than her late grandparents. HA!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-23-2005, 06:39 PM

Sorry about that. Guess that's all I can really say..

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Way to give the pity-leech what she's looking for. Seriously, why would somebody who isn't at all liked here, isn't even tolerated, feel the need to tell us this? Emotional blackmail. Sympathy whoring. Exploiting a family tragedy for her own little attention-fix.

*spits in abject contempt and disgust*

http://www.weberspump.com/acatalog/h5redrubberhose.jpghttp://www.baz.com/wendy/personal/PICS/garage.jpg

Don't forget that your family are waiting for you.

Noodles is gay
05-23-2005, 06:42 PM

Well at least you had conscious thought when your grandad died. Plus it could have been worse - they could have been raped then killed or something.

Don't take that the wrong way I'm merely pointing it out, in addition it seems kind of odd that you're willing to tell the world about your situation.

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Jenny, check out her screenname. Does it still seem odd that she's whoring out this tragedy for pity and attention?

Noodles is gay
05-23-2005, 06:46 PM
ah yes, good point.

Plus she only has 26 posts! Had it been a more established member of the board it would be understandable.

Well at least she won't need to change into something black to go to the funerals!

Camilamazed
05-23-2005, 06:50 PM
I feel sorry for you......

(Why on earth a sad person comes to a board, where she/he does not know anyone and tell such thing...Normal people would have looked for real friends :confused: )

Noodles is gay
05-23-2005, 06:51 PM
(Why on earth a sad person comes to a board, where she/he does not know anyone and tell such thing...Normal people would have looked for real friends :confused: )

but SHE'S A GOTH!!!

She wallows in self-loathing and pity each day of her dark miserable life.

Camilamazed
05-23-2005, 06:53 PM
but SHE'S A GOTH!!!

She wallows in self-loathing and pity each day of her dark miserable life.

Now I see....... :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Well at least she won't need to change into something black to go to the funerals!

I doubt she'll go to the funerals. So many people feeling sorry for themselves and not feeling sorry enough for her. But I suppose she'll have some gawthcred for her friends at home.

Kristi920
05-23-2005, 07:17 PM
I have no sympathy for goths. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like they bring it upon themselves with the whole "woe is me" personality. Riddle me this, why do they insist on letting EVERYONE they come in contact with that they live a horrible and useless life?
One more thing, if that girl is such a goth, wouldn't she enjoy a nice gloomy funeral?

ASP
05-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Yea, something like that happened to me a few years back. My great grandmother on my dad's side died, and the day after he got back from Arkansas we got a call from my mom's brother, saying that their mom (my grandmother) was going to the hospital and didn't seem well off.

coke_a_holic
05-23-2005, 08:07 PM
One more thing, if that girl is such a goth, wouldn't she enjoy a nice gloomy funeral?
An excellent question! I didn't even think of that.

Sin Studly
05-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Stop attentionwhoring. Nobody gives a fuck who's died. Everyone you love will die, and I only hope I can be there to laugh and spit in your face when it happens.

You're all worthless pieces of meat and I hate you all.

DirtyMagical
05-24-2005, 12:14 AM

That's god punishing you for listening to Satan's music.