PDA

View Full Version : Is he in love or is he a Stalker?

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Ok theres this boy that likes me right and basically in simplest terms he's a freak. He like has these weird earrings and its not that he like scares me and i personally like preppy boys and he tries to be preppy but sucks at it and he always is being deep and mess He's like "TAlk to me" and tells me he can tell my emotions through my eyes!.....so what do you think Stalker or in Love.....Tell him he's a freak or spare him the pain

laughitup15
11-05-2004, 10:12 PM
wow this is the last website id expect to see love adivice... does it matter if hes a slalker or in love if u dont like him?

turb0negr0
11-05-2004, 10:25 PM
if you sreiously don't like him tell him to get the f**k away

ThrashedThrasher
11-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Stalkers are cool :D

Jebus
11-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Stalkers are cool
weird, that was exactly what I was about to say

the_GoDdEsS
11-06-2004, 02:16 AM
Can't make a judgement based on what you said.

Yes, stalkers can be cool but they can also get majorly annoying. And trust me, you don't really want to experience that.

wliethof
11-06-2004, 04:47 AM
he doesnt seem freaky from what you told me. wait and see. if you don't want him, tell him right away so he doesnt get false hopes

Vera
11-06-2004, 05:10 AM
What the shit, bitch? Talk to your diary. I'm seriously sick of 14 year old girls coming to the BBS and treating it like everyone in here was their personal agony aunt. Because you know what? You're not going to get any great advice here. Saying you're preppy will get you the usual "uggghhh poser trendy!"-comment and not a lot of respect.

Write to Seventeen or something, I personally don't give a flying fuck.

JoY
11-06-2004, 06:00 AM
supersuperficial.

Vera
11-06-2004, 06:02 AM
But bella!!! hes liek a total freeak!!!!11

JoY
11-06-2004, 06:12 AM
last week...
i stud on ur doorstep. thats rite. by ur front fucken dore. i cam eby plane & then just kind of.. walked over2 ur house... but i didnt dare to ring the doorbell, cuz i wuz so scared ud think im craaazee.

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 06:58 AM
What the shit, bitch? Talk to your diary. I'm seriously sick of 14 year old girls coming to the BBS and treating it like everyone in here was their personal agony aunt. Because you know what? You're not going to get any great advice here. Saying you're preppy will get you the usual "uggghhh poser trendy!"-comment and not a lot of respect.

Write to Seventeen or something, I personally don't give a flying fuck.

Ok it was like late at night i had nothing better to do and you dont have to be so fucking mean what did i ever say to you thats right nothing so back off! If you didnt like it then why did you comment you could have moved on to another post. People have feelings I can take it but the next person is going to attempt to kick your ass. and you know what im proud to be a prep and The Offspring are my fav. band so you can say what you want it aint make a freaking deal to me.......but i do appreciate those who were kind enough to be nice and answer

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:01 AM
last week...
i stud on ur doorstep. thats rite. by ur front fucken dore. i cam eby plane & then just kind of.. walked over2 ur house... but i didnt dare to ring the doorbell, cuz i wuz so scared ud think im craaazee.

Really.....Thats not scary at all...haha

Vera
11-06-2004, 07:16 AM
I forgot to take my medicine, so I am going to bitchslap every motherfucker who talks back to me. Back off, preppy girl! I mean it.

I have a samurai sword and I will kick yo ass ninja style!

Yatta!!

PS. Bella, "stud", hahaha, that's brilliant.

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 07:18 AM
It's times like this I'm proud to be English purely so I am not and can never be described as a "preppy girl" like that :rolleyes:

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:21 AM
I forgot to take my medicine, so I am going to bitchslap every motherfucker who talks back to me. Back off, preppy girl! I mean it.

I have a samurai sword and I will kick yo ass ninja style!

Yatta!!

PS. Bella, "stud", hahaha, that's brilliant.

Um hun dont think you will kick my ass but youre gonna need more than a sword for that because you dont mess with this mofo

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 07:21 AM
Oh and Ivegoneaway (or whoever started this thread) you are bound to get some comments like that (harsh and snappy etc) when a teenage style post is involved.
The simple fact is there are far more important and serious things out there people have to deal with rather than just a crush or whatever, and a lot of people, me included, get majorly irritated when people think they have a hard life over something so trivial like this!

Plus although this is general chat this isn't the sort of forum where posts like this are welcomed...I suggest you pop to YouThink (www.youthink.com), but watch how you word it as people are FAR more snappy there than here believe me, I am a member there and I have seen it.

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:28 AM
Oh and Ivegoneaway (or whoever started this thread) you are bound to get some comments like that (harsh and snappy etc) when a teenage style post is involved.
The simple fact is there are far more important and serious things out there people have to deal with rather than just a crush or whatever, and a lot of people, me included, get majorly irritated when people think they have a hard life over something so trivial like this!

Plus although this is general chat this isn't the sort of forum where posts like this are welcomed...I suggest you pop to YouThink (www.youthink.com), but watch how you word it as people are FAR more snappy there than here believe me, I am a member there and I have seen it.

Thanks and all but I don't think my life is hard and I never said it was a big deal to me. It was 12 o-clock at night and I wasn't really thinking about how 'the snappy' would react, because the world doesn't revolve around them. I do not have to stop what I want to express, because I have the right to a freedom of speech.

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 07:32 AM
I never said you think you have a hard life but some could interpret it as being like that e.g. (' oh look at me and my poor men troubles), that's all.

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 07:33 AM
And yes indeed you can put what you like, but it's never going to please everyone so just be prepared that some people will always react a bit cross or whatever at times.

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:38 AM
And yes indeed you can put what you like, but it's never going to please everyone so just be prepared that some people will always react a bit cross or whatever at times.

I understand this, but I just can't sit here and get walked all over like a doormat. I'm going to reply.

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 07:40 AM
Yeah but if you ignore it people get bored quicker...well some poeple hahah!

By replying you are giving them what they want, but hey I'm done, do what you like!

Vera
11-06-2004, 07:46 AM
Um hun dont think you will kick my ass but youre gonna need more than a sword for that because you dont mess with this mofo
I know Russian mafia, bitch. Eat my shorts, motherfucker!!

Izie
11-06-2004, 09:34 AM
I know Russian mafia, bitch. Eat my shorts, motherfucker!!

Want help from Serbian mafia?

I'd be more then happy to help. Really. Honestly.

Spunk
11-06-2004, 10:37 AM

You guys are so hostile and you don't even know each other. What is the point in that? There isn't one, so whoever started it needs to get a life. She just asked for ya'll's opinion, assuming some people would have the common decency to reply with some helpful advice. But obviously, you can't even do that. Now, I don't know most of you either, but from what I can see, this is unnessesary harrasment on the author of this thread. -tsk tsk tsk-

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
11-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Ok theres this boy that likes me right and basically in simplest terms he's a freak. He like has these weird earrings and its not that he like scares me and i personally like preppy boys and he tries to be preppy but sucks at it and he always is being deep and mess He's like "TAlk to me" and tells me he can tell my emotions through my eyes!.....so what do you think Stalker or in Love.....Tell him he's a freak or spare him the pain

That doesn't really sound like a stalker to me or love. Sounds more like infatuation.

Also, next time can you please leave out like a bit more? It makes reading painful.

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 01:06 PM

ok im not sure if you wanna help me or do you ahte me like most of the people here....i cant understand why they hate me

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 01:09 PM
I think it's because once one person bashes you the others usually tend to follow, however some of us did truely object to it anyway!!!!

It's more the way you said it than what it was anyway! (as I said the style and attitude it projects)

Izie
11-06-2004, 01:13 PM
I think it's because once one person bashes you the others usually tend to follow, however some of us did truely object to it anyway!!!!

Those who bash generaly do truly object. Why would they bash otherwise?

And if you say to follow in order to be cool/popular/whatnot, this really isn't that kind of a board. Or it didn't use to be. Okay, I'll vouch for the old members, I really don't know about the newbies.

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 01:13 PM
oh well it'll be ok people actually like me in my town anyways i guess thats what matters

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Those who bash generaly do truly object. Why would they bash otherwise?

And if you say to follow in order to be cool/popular/whatnot, this really isn't that kind of a board. Or it didn't use to be. Okay, I'll vouch for the old members, I really don't know about the newbies.

No, sorry I didn't make it very clear, I meant they follow in otherwords think well might as well voice my opinion at the same time as everyone else.

Yeah I was on the old board too, but there do seem to be a few newer teeny bopper posters now.

Izie
11-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Yea, that is right, it just takes one person to start it...

But everyone is thinking it anyway.

And are you kidding? A few? Dude, they closed the chat, that means we get all the freaks that used to hang there! Poor us!

fairy call
11-06-2004, 01:34 PM
at least we got rid of "offspringfreak" that girl was so annoying :mad:

Stoffey
11-06-2004, 01:37 PM
God yes!

Yeah but there was this really odd freaky sick guy who was on the chat a lot, can't remember his screen name but he was always bloody messenging me when I was on there attempting to have a normal chat with some of the normal and non-irritating people here!

Vera
11-06-2004, 03:19 PM
I don't get off on hating people online, I never did. I hate no one, I may find someone particularly irritating, but this IveGoneAway-chick is beginning to be nothing more than a common laugh.

I want to see if she gets depressed and starts pulling some Amazed-lyrics out of her ass, you know,

NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS, :( :( :( :( etc.

That'd just be superhilarious. And it may sound cruel to some of you, but we're just messing with this mafia stuff.

SicN Twisted
11-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Wow, wow, wow. So Vera doesn't hate me?

Vera
11-06-2004, 04:06 PM
But you're different, Schuyler.

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 05:10 PM
I don't get off on hating people online, I never did. I hate no one, I may find someone particularly irritating, but this IveGoneAway-chick is beginning to be nothing more than a common laugh.

I want to see if she gets depressed and starts pulling some Amazed-lyrics out of her ass, you know,

NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS, :( :( :( :( etc.

That'd just be superhilarious. And it may sound cruel to some of you, but we're just messing with this mafia stuff.

NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS..... nah I generally dont let my forums/blogs and what not get em down you dont know me so why does what you say matter thats how i look at it

Rag Doll
11-06-2004, 06:18 PM
He like has these weird earrings...

Just curious.....what are "weird earrings"....?

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 06:34 PM
there like silver hoops with this black ball on them

Rag Doll
11-06-2004, 06:34 PM
...I'm sorry, I don't think that's weird.

But hey, whatever...

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:23 PM
i guess you just have to see him..

is that a opic of you it looks like this girl i know her names destiny

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-06-2004, 07:27 PM

Ooh shit. You're tough. I ph34r you and your scariness.

W3RD!!

Rag Doll
11-06-2004, 08:04 PM
i guess you just have to see him..

is that a opic of you it looks like this girl i know her names destiny

i guess. but i have quite a few piercings, so i doubt i'd see them as weird.

anyways, yes, it is a picture of me, back when i still had blonde hair.

greencows12
11-06-2004, 08:55 PM
He should just be himself, he's trying too hard to impress you, and you should tell him he's nice, but he's not your type. Personally, I prefer stalkers if they're cute, cause they'll give up less easily.:D

greencows12
11-06-2004, 08:58 PM
....and by cute, I mean a shit load of tattoos, hair sticking up, piercings around the head area, and really white teeth.

Linda
11-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Some things never change on this god forsaken board.
You bashers should be ashamed of yourselves. Wasn't
that long ago you posted the same kind of topics. Even
now your topics or posts aren't all that intelligent. I thought
you all would have grown up by now...guess not!
Now, go ahead, bash me, 'cos I don't care, won't read
your replies anyway! heh

Linda
11-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Dude, they closed the chat, that means we get all the freaks that used to hang there! Poor us!

The chatroom is still up, you just have to know where to look!

Izie
11-07-2004, 02:18 AM
The chatroom is still up, you just have to know where to look!

Can you please please please tell them where it is?

I'd be eternaly grateful! And I know you prolly don't give a fuck, but still?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Some things never change on this god forsaken board.
You bashers should be ashamed of yourselves. Wasn't
that long ago you posted the same kind of topics. Even
now your topics or posts aren't all that intelligent. I thought
you all would have grown up by now...guess not!
Now, go ahead, bash me, 'cos I don't care, won't read
your replies anyway! heh

I know you're talking, but all I can hear is "Blah blah blah blah blah".

JoY
11-07-2004, 04:15 AM
I know you're talking, but all I can hear is "Blah blah blah blah blah".
everyone deserves respect. also Linda.

& Linda, I understand what you're saying & agree to some level.
sure we've all been, or still are immature. you don't exactly grow up overnight. but I don't think there's much wrong in letting people know, that the way they think, isn't really the way to treat people. you can't just stick the label "freak" on anyone. especially persons, who probably are just trying to be nice & liked.
being superficial can be extremely hurtful & from what I've heard of the story, it sounds like this guy is on his way to a broken heart. a bit of respect towards each other isn't a wrong thing to expect. when that is broken, or when some feel it is... people simply react.

I'veGoneAway
11-07-2004, 08:26 AM
....and by cute, I mean a shit load of tattoos, hair sticking up, piercings around the head area, and really white teeth.

YOu probably wouldnt like him then he has two earrings but his hair is the kind i like i just dont like it on him oddly enough its curly and shaggy and brown

Linda
11-07-2004, 10:25 AM
everyone deserves respect. also Linda.

& Linda, I understand what you're saying & agree to some level.
sure we've all been, or still are immature. you don't exactly grow up overnight. but I don't think there's much wrong in letting people know, that the way they think, isn't really the way to treat people. you can't just stick the label "freak" on anyone. especially persons, who probably are just trying to be nice & liked.
being superficial can be extremely hurtful & from what I've heard of the story, it sounds like this guy is on his way to a broken heart. a bit of respect towards each other isn't a wrong thing to expect. when that is broken, or when some feel it is... people simply react.

I get what you're saying too, but also, you have to be very careful with people these days. You just never know what their intentions are. Women are getting raped and killed everyday. Hell, even husbands are killing their wives in their sleep! My point is, if they don't have anything nice and helpful to say to her, then they shouldn't say anything at all. Why is it so hard for people to be nice..and honest, especially on the internet?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Not to start a bitchfight or anything here, but I distinctly remember that Linda wasn't always so nice and angelic. Am I alone in this?

Linda
11-07-2004, 12:15 PM
That is an impossible task to accomplish posting around some of you people.
Some of you have to be reminded that you're not God's gift to the world.

Vera
11-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Oh get out of town! Everyone knows I was sculpted from cool by the God of Awesome.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 01:29 PM
That is an impossible task to accomplish posting around some of you people.
Some of you have to be reminded that you're not God's gift to the world.

Piss right off then. I ask a simple question and you go all pissy about it. Maybe you have to realise that you're not a great angelic diplomatic.

Linda
11-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Piss right off then. I ask a simple question and you go all pissy about it. Maybe you have to realise that you're not a great angelic diplomatic.

Oh reallllly, IIIIIII got pissy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(since there's no laughing face, this one will have to do)
:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Did you, like, lean on the keyboard while typing that?

Linda
11-07-2004, 02:20 PM
Yeah, with my tongue!
Kinky, eh?!?!?!
:p

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Pardon me while I vomit myself to death.

Linda
11-07-2004, 02:23 PM
YAY!!!!! It's about time!!!!
:D

JoY
11-07-2004, 02:26 PM
actually... she reacted quite calmly. which I can't say for you.

fine fine, Linda isn't always reasonable, perfect, sweet & nice - who IS? - but she actually is, or can be all those things to the ones that are nice to her & when she's given the chance & oportunity. besides, you were able to witness a perfectly good & healthy conversation between her & me just now, a few posts above.

Sanni - "Oh get out of town! Everyone knows I was sculpted from cool by the God of Awesome."

u, lyke, SOOOOo were gul!!!!!!11<3<33333

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Honestly..

Why is it so hard for people to be nice..and honest, especially on the internet?

Linda
11-07-2004, 02:29 PM
When you find the answer for that, could you please let me know?

JoY
11-07-2004, 02:30 PM
When you find the answer for that, could you please let me know?
it doesn't look like you'll soon be getting answers from whoever this is.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 02:30 PM
it doesn't look like you'll soon be getting answers from whoever this is.

Was that referring to me? Cos if it was, you know me. Or used to.

Linda
11-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Darn, left in the dark again!

I'veGoneAway
11-07-2004, 03:07 PM
not that any of you care but the boy who this was orginally written about now has a girlfriend and is bragging about making out with her on the first date (thats men for you), but yet he flirted with me last night and asked to get to know me better......strange....

wheelchairman
11-07-2004, 03:16 PM
People have feelings

I find you to be a hypocritical and disgusting piece of flesh. This guy has done nothing except being excruciatingly naive. And you are just arrogant enough to believe he's in love with you. Perhaps he is I don't care. Take your little-princess-dumbasshit attitude and complain somewhere. He certainly is no stalker, and you are just a paranoid bitch who will probably abuse this boy's feelings.

And secondly, there is an obvious click of old members here, who seem to post here and basically gang up on the same people and take the piss out of them. It's decadent and stupid as hell. If you're going to take the piss out of people, you don't need to do it together.

I'veGoneAway
11-07-2004, 03:31 PM
I find you to be a hypocritical and disgusting piece of flesh. This guy has done nothing except being excruciatingly naive. And you are just arrogant enough to believe he's in love with you. Perhaps he is I don't care. Take your little-princess-dumbasshit attitude and complain somewhere. He certainly is no stalker, and you are just a paranoid bitch who will probably abuse this boy's feelings.

And secondly, there is an obvious click of old members here, who seem to post here and basically gang up on the same people and take the piss out of them. It's decadent and stupid as hell. If you're going to take the piss out of people, you don't need to do it together.

I could careless

I'veGoneAway
11-07-2004, 03:33 PM
and just so you know i thought it was absolutly wonderful what you said about women in the fit women forum. Not that you care seeing as pretty much everyone hates me.

wheelchairman
11-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Don't worry about what people here think of you. Hate is generally forgotten unless you continually do the stupid things that bother people.

JoY
11-07-2004, 04:15 PM

roight.

...so what you doing here, Perness ;p

JoY
11-07-2004, 04:16 PM
and just so you know i thought it was absolutly wonderful what you said about women in the fit women forum. Not that you care seeing as pretty much everyone hates me.
hate is an emotion, that's hardly possible over the internet. the strongest one can feel is dislikes for your posts.=) so I wouldn't worry too much.

wheelchairman
11-07-2004, 04:17 PM
My critiques are unrelated to that of the others. They always are and will continue to be so. That's why I didn't go "yeah Vera's right!" or make a reference to Matt Vore.

Vera
11-08-2004, 09:22 AM
My critiques are unrelated to that of the others. They always are and will continue to be so. That's why I didn't go "yeah Vera's right!" or make a reference to Matt Vore.

You're right, it is actually very much what one'd call internet bullying. Still, I recall a certain someone plus a small bunch of their internet mates "ganging up" on me when I was around 14 years old. Given, I was stupid back then and still am on certain levels, but I can't say I have fond memories of those times, I still can't say it was right of you to do what you did.

In fact, I still hold grudges against you people, because you just weren't nice to me. Which is not what I expected out of everyone I talk to online, but when one specifically invites me to their BBS and then merely mocks me, I felt a bit cheated and hurt. And yes, I am talking about the poster formerly known as Going95. And you. And whoever the fuck hung out on his BBS.

And yes, I know, OMG INTERNET DRAMA OMG.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, shut the fuck up you hypocrite commie, you're no better than the rest of us. Because one doesn't spend three years of their lives surfing on an internet forum without becoming known among other old-time users, without becoming one of them. You might say we feel overly superior to a huge flock of members, so-called idiots, who haven't perhaps been here as long as we have, or maybe we just don't know them, but I'd say you hold the same illusion about yourself.

As for I'veGoneAway - I don't find her particularly clever, but in the end she's not particularly annoying, either. I don't really give a damn and I hope to god she doesn't really give a damn either, because she shouldn't. We're making jokes at her expense, she can joke at ours'. Everyone has fun and we're all happy. I don't hate her, definitely not.

Sorry for ranting, but argh.

wheelchairman
11-08-2004, 09:39 AM
I don't remember mocking you on that board. I remember I was mocked on that board as well. But I'm not saying I didn't, I could imagine that I did. And I'm sorry for that.

However that was back when I too was 14 years old, and that was a long time ago. And I no longer carry those grudges (never had any on you) nor do I feel the need to create a clique of internet-bullying.

You remember how it was to have a bunch of people more eloquent and arrogant than you, gang up on you and make you feel like shit. Why on Earth would you want to become that?

RXP
11-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Does he stalk you? Does he leave cum on your bed ala The Bodyguard? Or take pics of you without your knowledge?

If not bone him.

Vera
11-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Well, when I say I still hold grudges it just means that my opinions of those people are still influenced by what happened back then.

It's not a clique of internet-bullying, it's a clique that just happened when people get to know each other well online. It doesn't mean we're the shit or that no one is allowed to argue with us, because we're elite. All that l33t bullshit is a joke.
There's a sense of community, I think that's why we're here.

If someone is truly, deeply offended by some snide comment I tell them on the BBS, I will of course apologize. Most of the time I'm just fucking around with everyone, amusing myself by being a bitch. I may sometimes forget that some people care more than they ought to. "It's just the internet" and it's not just that simple, but it should be.

*is the Big Bad Wolf*

JoY
11-08-2004, 10:23 AM
this isn't a case of organised crime. let's not turn it into one.

Vera
11-08-2004, 10:29 AM
The mafia already got a mention, Bella. ;D

Rabbit209
11-08-2004, 10:35 AM
most stalkers act on love...

JoY
11-08-2004, 12:21 PM
The mafia already got a mention, Bella. ;D
then I suppose that makes us fugitives?

kewl. XD

jennie
07-31-2005, 09:56 AM
listen to your heart

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-31-2005, 10:00 AM
Why the fuck was this revived?

SkyRocker
07-31-2005, 10:06 AM
That's a neeew record of reviving : 8 months, you cannot blame her for that

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-31-2005, 10:08 AM
That's a neeew record of reviving : 8 months, you cannot blame her for that

Watch me.

I wouldn't mind if she'd done it to say something relevant. But "listen to your heart"? What kind of piss-poor advice is that?

0r4ng3
07-31-2005, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't mind if she'd done it to say something relevant. But "listen to your heart"? What kind of piss-poor advice is that?
Unless it was mentioned that she had a talking/telepathic heart, it really is bad advice. By now, the problem that started the thread has probably been long solved.

SkyRocker
07-31-2005, 10:15 AM
Watch me.

Stay calm boy, i totally agree

honey
07-31-2005, 10:18 AM
if this topic is shitty.. and old.. and solved.. then why is it still open?? :confused:

Great Mike
07-31-2005, 10:19 AM
Yeeeeah
Peace & flowers people, peace & flowers.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-31-2005, 10:23 AM
if this topic is shitty.. and old.. and solved.. then why is it still open?? :confused:

Because some fucktard revived it.

Conspiracy of One
07-31-2005, 10:38 AM
He sounds like a freak..............a stalker freak..........that has weird earrings

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Ok.

First:Why the hell do you like preps?
Second:If he seems deep and emotional hes an emo.
Third:Ever think he just wants to be your friend?
Fourth:If he tells you something really deep and to your eyes hes inlove. Really you can tell if somebody is a stalker or lover.

Great Mike
07-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Ok.

First:Why the hell do you like preps?
Second:If he seems deep and emotional hes an emo.
Third:Ever think he just wants to be your friend?
Fourth:If he tells you something really deep and to your eyes hes inlove. Really you can tell if somebody is a stalker or lover.
And last: This thread is so fucking old that the person who made it probably is already dead :D

Conspiracy of One
07-31-2005, 11:05 AM
And last: This thread is so fucking old that the person who made it probably is alredy dead :D

then why dont we, oh i dont know, stop posting in it?

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-31-2005, 11:09 AM
You smartass co1. You are absolutly right lets stop starting now....

bouncingcoles
07-31-2005, 11:32 AM

well hes in love with you. but hes kinda obsessed. personally, id be freaked out.

honey
07-31-2005, 11:48 AM
has she been on here recently?? maybe he killed her.

Conspiracy of One
07-31-2005, 11:52 AM
has she been on here recently?? maybe he killed her.

this thread NEEDS to be closed someone get TUNB

HisHolinessSatan
07-31-2005, 11:53 AM
You don't like him right? Make that clear, and be final.

And change your locks.

All of them.

0r4ng3
07-31-2005, 11:54 AM
this thread NEEDS to be closed someone get TUNB
There's no real reason to close this thread.

honey
07-31-2005, 11:54 AM
I'll feel like a dork after asking this but..

what's 'TUNB'?? :confused:

0r4ng3
07-31-2005, 11:56 AM

Abbreviaton for TheUnholyNightbringer, one of the moderators.

Conspiracy of One
07-31-2005, 11:56 AM

Theunholynightbringer.....hes a moderator....he has the power to close threads and stuff....

arak0r
07-31-2005, 12:05 PM
And if you say to follow in order to be cool/popular/whatnot, this really isn't that kind of a board. Or it didn't use to be.

that is such a huge load of bullshit its not even funny

honey
07-31-2005, 12:07 PM
Abbreviaton for TheUnholyNightbringer, one of the moderators.
ah, I don't feel so stupid anymore :D

coke_a_holic
07-31-2005, 01:33 PM
What. The. Fuck.

Homer
07-31-2005, 01:34 PM
I wrote this huge as thing about telling her to die when I realized that this is an old thread. So, she should die.