PDA

View Full Version : Marylin Manson don't you ever touch the Ramones again!!!

Lithuanian Offspring
11-06-2004, 09:22 AM
My God!! I just bought the Tribute to the Ramones. Ofcourse the Offspring did a great job in singing Wanna be Sedated. But these suckass Metal bands ruined the sings. Like Marylin Manson's version of The KKK took my baby away sucks. How could Johnny Ramone let them do that is beyond me. He completely ruined the song. :mad: :mad: :mad:

JesiK
11-06-2004, 09:30 AM
yeah that's true..
but Marylin Manson is a disaster in general..

Lithuanian Offspring
11-06-2004, 09:42 AM
He just took what Alice Cooper did to another sick level. And atleast alice wasn't alittle bitch.

wheelchairman
11-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Fuckin' Philistines, that is what you are. The Marilyn Manson version of "The KKK took my Baby Away" is 1000x times better.

fairy call
11-06-2004, 12:52 PM
yeah that's true..
but Marylin Manson is a disaster in general..

he totally ruined the mtv icon thingy about the cure by ending everything he said with bleurggghhhhhhhhhh
example: here's the cureeeeeeaaaaagggghhhhhh

it was really irritating, and then he hugged robert smith, who looked terrified

i havent heard the cover of the ramones song though :rolleyes:

ihatechrissneed
11-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Terrence Dickson of Bristol, Pennsylvania, was leaving a house he had
just finished robbing by way of the garage. He was not able to get the
garage door to go up since the automatic door opener was malfunctioning.
He couldn't re-enter the house because the door connecting the house and
garage locked when he pulled it shut. The family was on vacation, and
Mr. Dickson found himself locked in the garage for eight days. He
subsisted on a case of Pepsi he found, and a large bag of dry dog food.
He sued the homeowner's insurance claiming the situation caused him undue
mental anguish. The jury agreed to the tune of $500,000.

fairy call
11-06-2004, 01:18 PM
interesting! thanks for sharing this little story!

aavikko
11-06-2004, 01:40 PM
guttermouth did much better cover of kkk took my baby away than marilyn manson did :cool:

fairy call
11-06-2004, 01:47 PM
hooray for the guinea pig!

Lithuanian Offspring
11-07-2004, 07:09 AM
Fuckin' Philistines, that is what you are. The Marilyn Manson version of "The KKK took my Baby Away" is 1000x times better.
You must be stupid. MM's version is not a song. It's a abomination of music. They should put a restraining order on that guy. 299 meters away from any recording studios at all time. :mad: Fucking Marilyn Manson! :mad:

wheelchairman
11-07-2004, 07:21 AM
Do not worry. I assure you that I am far smarter than you. And have a superior taste in music as well.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-07-2004, 07:26 AM
I'm sure you do! If you listen to Marylin Manson then cudos to you buddy! And about being smarter then me....you know Marylin tells me everything about a person.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-07-2004, 07:30 AM
And believe me if you are a follower of the great Communistic Fatass Marx then you are truely smarter then a turd but telling lies like you are smarter then me..... Shame my friend... for shame....

Jojan
11-07-2004, 09:04 AM
I think that the version of Blitzkreig Bop (Rob Zombie?) is worse.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-07-2004, 09:50 AM
YEah Rob Zombie did a halfass job too.

GreenTerror
12-05-2004, 02:13 AM
My God!! I just bought the Tribute to the Ramones. Ofcourse the Offspring did a great job in singing Wanna be Sedated. But these suckass Metal bands ruined the sings. Like Marylin Manson's version of The KKK took my baby away sucks. How could Johnny Ramone let them do that is beyond me. He completely ruined the song. :mad: :mad: :mad:
wtf? are you serious? omg, good thing I haven't heard it, I'd probably die of anger and disgust

Master of Puppets
12-05-2004, 08:35 AM
im not too crazy about the ramones, theyre ok, but WAY overrated, so honestly i could care less if someone ruins one of their songs, but this song does suck

mr manson is relatively witty and smart but his music blows