PDA

View Full Version : The Ramones!!!

Lithuanian Offspring
11-06-2004, 09:04 AM
Its about time someone give these guys some recognition! These guys fucking rule. Too bad half the band is dead. Thats right Johnny Ramone died this year. Moment of silence for one of Rock'n'Roll/Punk's greatest guitarists. Do any of you like them or am I just talking with peolpe who have no idea who the Ramones are? Anyway great band. True Pioneers of Punk. I believe they are better then Sex Pistols. I just like better thats all. What do you guys think? :D :D

wheelchairman
11-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Yeah too bad one of them became a fuckin' rebublcan. de røhoulle, de skal dø.

punk_flamingo
11-07-2004, 01:01 AM
I thought there was already a thread on the ramones...

...meanwhile their my all time favourite band.

samr
11-07-2004, 12:18 PM
What is a republcan?

and who doesn't know who the Ramones are?

mrconeman
11-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Johnny ramone WAS republican but unfortunatly he died after a strugle with cancer :(

I love the ramones true inventors of punk music, and they are helluva better than the sex pistols...although I like them to

Even offspring like them, they coverd a ramones song "I wanna be sedated" as im sure everyone here already knows

fairy call
11-07-2004, 12:52 PM
i love the ramones! i like them better than the sex pistols too
and i think (hope) most people will know the ramones :rolleyes:

Obie2trice
11-07-2004, 01:28 PM
I agree, the ramones are a great band. One of the funders of the punk rock we hear today

MikeRamone
11-07-2004, 02:43 PM
They Started it all.....

I would say = There would be no Offspring, Green Day, Bad-Religion, blink 182, sum 41...etc.....If Ramones never started !!

Ramones was ALL I listened to from age 13 to 16...then I realized how good the Offspring is =)

MR

lousyskater
11-07-2004, 03:36 PM
they're possibly one of the most influencial bands around.
________
ClickForSQUIRT (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/ClickForSQUIRT/)

babycraze{Angie}
11-24-2004, 06:52 PM
truth by truth, shit im only 12 and even I know about the Ramones, so if hardly anybosy else does, then they have ISSUES! they need to go check if they have mental problems, that would be real sad and seriously slow! of course i know the cover song of the Ramones by Offspring, but Offspring made it a lil more up-beat than the actual "I Wanna Be Sedated" song.

Master of Puppets
11-25-2004, 07:06 AM
uh more than half of the band is dead
johnny, joey, deedee, that just leaves the several drummers and CJ

anyway, i like them, but even though they were influential i dont think they deserve the recognition they got, i mean up until the 80s almost all of their songs sounded just alike

Lullaby
12-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Ive just got the anthology (y' know..this two disc thing with more than 60 songs on it) and a couple of mp3s....but I like them...
well at the beginning I thought theyre were pretty boring....but then Ive heard 'pet sematary'....and It became my favorite song (besides dig up her bones-misfits)...so Id decide to check them out (y' know Ive really bad luck with this whole download thing...I always pick out the worst songs :rolleyes: )

shatskater
12-27-2004, 09:20 PM
their is another ramones thread. i started it. anywho never mind that. THE RAMONES ARE SO GREAT!! if it wasnt for them their would be no punk music that we no of. i mean they influenced the sex pistols. i mean after the pistols broke up sid wanted to join the ramones as the drummer. so ya. but the ramones deserve all the recognition they get and more. pet semetary is a great song, so is dig up her bones-misfits.

other good songs by the ramones:

Blitzkrieg Bop
Cretin Hop
Sniff Some Glue
Rock N' Roll High School
I Wanna Be Sedated
The KKK Took My Baby Away
She's A Sensation
It's Not My Place In The 9 To 5 World
We Want The Airwaves
Somebody Put Something In My Drink
I Believe In Miracles
Merry Christmas I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight
Poison Heart
I Don't Wanna Grow Up
R.A.M.O.N.E.S(this song was a cover song, it wasnt originally made by them)

GreenTerror
12-27-2004, 10:55 PM
I love the Ramones. And, I have to agree, as much as I love the Sex Pistols, The Ramones are truely better. HA! I'm actually wearing my Ramones shirt right now, how funny!
I got the 'Ramones Raw' DVD for X-Mas, and It's super-rad!

Lullaby
12-28-2004, 03:56 AM
@shatskater:youve just named some of my fav songs by them :)

p.s.: nice avatar

shatskater
12-28-2004, 01:58 PM
@shatskater:youve just named some of my fav songs by them :)

p.s.: nice avatar

thanx, Sid Vicious was great. i wish i could have met him. he is my idol now that i am playing the bass instead of the guitar. well i still play guitar but im learning the bass, so ya, lol. i no that is just a few of there many GOOD songs, all there songs are good. and the ramones will live on in the hearts and stereos of punks everywhere. we miss you guys!!

Noodles is gay
12-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Ramones suck ass.

They are absolutely nothing compared to their British counter-parts. True, you will say; 'but, Noodles is gay, they influenced the great british bands, without them there would be no clash nor pistols'. This is all well and good but they did just that - influence, the clash and pistols then IMPROVED on their original influence.

*sob* the clash are dead too. :(

GreenTerror
12-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Yeah, that sucks how people die and stuff. I woulden't really mind if everyone that dies was stupid or deserved to die, but cool people in awesome bands don't need to die :( (I.E.: Joe Strummer, All the Dead Ramones, Sid Vicious, ETC.)

Noodles is gay
12-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Yeah, only the intelligent or supremely brilliant (Joe Strummer, Sid Vicious) should live.

Damn those dumb retards who live. :mad:

shatskater
12-28-2004, 02:10 PM
but noodles is gay, the ramones influenced the great british punk bands. if it werent for the ramones there would be no sex pistols. you should be thanking the ramones for forming so the pistols and clash would be created. then u can go on about them making it better. they did it with more love than the british bands ever could have, although i love the british bands and im listening to the pistols now. so ya. thank the ramones.

Noodles is gay
12-28-2004, 02:15 PM
lol

Never! They merely influenced them!!!

How can you say that the ramones 'did it with more love than the british bands ever could have', have you seen the pistols' dvd, or the clash's one. They were amazing live, I've seen footage of the ramones and they're nothing in comparison!

The clash and pistols DID make Punk better was my point and hence are much better bands (+ they don't have the annoyance of American accents :D )!

They got an initial idea from the ramones then expanded, improved and added their own touches to it.

shatskater
12-28-2004, 02:25 PM
lol

Never! They merely influenced them!!!

How can you say that the ramones 'did it with more love than the british bands ever could have', have you seen the pistols' dvd, or the clash's one. They were amazing live, I've seen footage of the ramones and they're nothing in comparison!

The clash and pistols DID make Punk better was my point and hence are much better bands (+ they don't have the annoyance of American accents :D )!

They got an initial idea from the ramones then expanded, improved and added their own touches to it.

I absolutely love the british accent, lol. and yes i have seen the pistols DVD, i own it. the 'Live At The Longhorn' DVD. great video and i also have the ramones RAW DVD. see the pistols were violent on live performances, so much rythm. but the ramones were so upbeat and so fast. much faster and way more 'punkier' live than on any of there albums.

Noodles is gay
12-28-2004, 02:29 PM
I've only seen the Ramones live footage once or twice, I just didn't think it was as good as the Sex pistols, though.

I got them on dvd too, and the clash. Got clash for xmas, awesome dvd, watch it!

I love british accents, sadly my own has been tainted by all those american movies :mad:

shatskater
12-28-2004, 02:35 PM
i can only have a british accent when i listen to the pistols. i sing along and my accent comes out. not with the clash tho. u cant really here theres. they sound so american.

Noodles is gay
12-28-2004, 02:37 PM
i can only have a british accent when i listen to the pistols. i sing along and my accent comes out. not with the clash tho. u cant really here theres. they sound so american.

*lol!*

Americans doing British accents are hilarious! It’s so fucking funny because most cannot do it right at all!

shatskater
12-28-2004, 02:40 PM
i hear it more than some becuase my brothers wife is australian and yes i no its not the same but it is close. but i guess i can do it alright, kinda.lol.

bouncingcoles
12-29-2004, 02:30 PM
the ramones played a 2 shows in the early 80s in my town. its weird because i dont know why they would ever play in my little quite town. its right outside of boston and its only 6 miles long.

Bad_Girl
01-28-2005, 11:33 AM
ramones is so much better
i love sid vicious
sex pistols was good
they shouldn't come back just for money, I guess
the ramones knew the right time to stop, and that's why i will always love them, and remember them.

ATOM_01
01-29-2005, 10:35 PM
sex pistols suck

Ken Jennings
01-29-2005, 10:39 PM
I suck more.

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 01:34 AM
I don't like them

ey-drien
01-30-2005, 04:48 AM
I don't like them
you don't like the ramones?!? :confused: that's like one of the mortal sins! ;)

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 04:49 AM
They suck. Just as much as R.E.M. or The Streets!

Aimeht
01-30-2005, 04:54 AM
The Ramones rock!

Lullaby
01-30-2005, 08:28 AM
They suck. Just as much as R.E.M. or The Streets!

shame on you!!!the ramones rulez!! :D

ey-drien
01-30-2005, 08:31 AM
shame on you!!!the ramones rulez!! :D
Yeah, you got the better music taste than Subsidal! ;)

@Subsidal:
:p

Lullaby
01-30-2005, 08:41 AM
thank you :D

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 09:28 AM
Hey, like I said before, everyone who likes The Offspring can't have abad music taste!

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 10:03 AM
hey ho, let's fucking say they rull... :D

ey-drien
01-30-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey, like I said before, everyone who likes The Offspring can't have abad music taste!
Never said you would have a bad music taste, but lullaby gots the better one... :p :D

Subsidal
01-31-2005, 09:10 AM
That's impossible! She's even not listening to Die Ärzte!!

Lullaby
01-31-2005, 10:01 AM
hey....youre not fair....Im just too lazy to buy new cds.....

ey-drien
01-31-2005, 10:55 AM
She doesn't listen the Ärzte?!? :eek:
How could I have be so mistaken of you, Lullaby? :D
Just kidding.
I decide later who of you has the better music taste :p :D

Subsidal
01-31-2005, 11:22 AM
I do of course! Even if I don't like those bands, I love Die Ärzte and they're much more important! :p

Lullaby
01-31-2005, 11:37 AM
tz....bitch

:(

ey-drien
01-31-2005, 11:39 AM
I do of course! Even if I don't like those bands, I love Die Ärzte and they're much more important! :p
More important than the Ramones? :eek:
There different opinions possible about that :p

Lullaby
01-31-2005, 11:39 AM
More important than the Ramones? :eek:
There different opinions possible about that :p
thr ramones are much more important!

ey-drien
02-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Don't start a fight like in the doyle vs. sirius black topic ;) :p

Lullaby
02-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Don't start a fight like in the doyle vs. sirius black topic ;) :p

lol.....ok.....but its true: the ramones are more important than die ärzte and doyles hotter than sirius.

ey-drien
02-02-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't answer anything without my lawyer! :rolleyes:

Lullaby
02-02-2005, 10:45 AM
I don't answer anything without my lawyer! :rolleyes:

chicken!! :p

>>>RaNciA<<<
02-02-2005, 02:33 PM
pfff no entiendo nada :(

cony_
02-02-2005, 05:51 PM
pfff no entiendo nada :(

you are from puerto montt ? im going here for my holidays xDDD q mierda hablar este idioma....

offspringrammsteinfan
02-04-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't like them

And you do like the offspring? :eek: that's the strangest thing I could ever hear from a offspring "fan". Wha not liking ramones. Without ramones there was no offspring. Listen to they're sound.. They sound a lot tha same Dom Wijf.

fairy call
02-04-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't think that's strange at all....but that's just me.
I like them though.

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 01:30 AM
@ Lullaby
Die Ärzte ARE more important and Sirius IS hotter!

@ ey-drien
Of course there are more opinions about that, but my one's the only one that really counts! :D

@ offspringrammsteinfan
Well, I'm weird. What I've heard of The Remones wasn't nearly the sound that Offspring does and I really didn't like it

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 03:23 AM
@ ey-drien
Of course there are more opinions about that, but my one's the only one that really counts! :D

*doesn't share this opinion :mad:*

offspringrammsteinfan
02-05-2005, 03:31 AM
@ offspringrammsteinfan
Well, I'm weird. What I've heard of The Remones wasn't nearly the sound that Offspring does and I really didn't like it[/QUOTE]

Check "Pet semetary" or "I believe in miracles" - if I would have downloaded under the name of the offspring I would never thought the song wouldn't be of the offspring.

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 04:19 AM
*doesn't share this opinion :mad:*
You gotta learn a lot

ey-drien
02-11-2005, 04:23 AM
It seems you've already learned a lot! You even danced to the Ramones already! :p

:D

Subsidal
02-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Ha! I'll stop that immediately if you don't tell us your thoughts! :p

ey-drien
02-12-2005, 06:28 AM
There's no need to stop that, honey! I think you know all my thoughts and secrets already, so I don't have to tell anything... :p

Subsidal
02-12-2005, 09:16 AM
*stops dancing till ey-drien will tell what he thought*

ey-drien
02-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Hey, don't stop with that! :(
If I would tell you what I thought, it would just implicate you in contradiction and proof that you can't read my mind! So if I keep quiet, I do it just for you! :p
;)

Subsidal
02-13-2005, 06:01 AM
No no no, you gotta speak it!!

ey-drien
02-13-2005, 06:04 AM
Sadly I actually forgot what is was about! :rolleyes:
Stupid ey-drien! *hits his head* :D

Subsidal
02-21-2005, 04:13 AM
Ya ya ya, of course *doesn't blieve him a word* :p

ey-drien
02-22-2005, 06:31 AM
I thought you trust me? :eek:

Subsidal
02-26-2005, 04:43 AM
Of course I trust you! With some.. sceptic :p

ey-drien
02-26-2005, 06:55 AM
lol, you're cute! in some way... :rolleyes:

Subsidal
02-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Thanks! .. .. I think .. ..

By the way, I always forget to say it. Fucking cool avatar dude!

Sonnenblumen of death

ey-drien
02-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Thanks! .. .. I think .. ..[/SIZE]
Erm... maybe I still have to practice making you compliments, for a while... :rolleyes: :D

But thanks for the one on my Avatar. I think I changed it just because of the anticipation for the FURT concert and the new album, which soon comes :)

Subsidal
02-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I would have done so too, if I'd have thought about it.. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for it but I fear I'll have school the saturday after the concert.. :(

ey-drien
02-28-2005, 10:18 AM
Where's the problem? I even wrote one an exam after an concert - and the concert was in dortmund, or so :rolleyes:
You're young and dynamic! :D

Subsidal
02-28-2005, 10:35 AM
But I hate getting a lack of sleep. Maybe you remember, I also hate not to sleep a night (also so nacht durch machen, ne :D ). Okay, I was alright today too, but, If Farin Urlaub plays as long as he usually does with Die Ärzte, then I could have such a little problem with comimg home. If I got bad luck I'll be stuck in Cologne (should have thought about that earlier)

ey-drien
02-28-2005, 10:44 AM
But I hate getting a lack of sleep. Maybe you remember, I also hate not to sleep a night (also so nacht durch machen, ne :D ). Okay, I was alright today too, but, If Farin Urlaub plays as long as he usually does with Die Ärzte, then I could have such a little problem with comimg home. If I got bad luck I'll be stuck in Cologne (should have thought about that earlier)
Hmm. Don't think that he plays that long. And I would worry more if I would stuck in your home village ( :p ), or something! :rolleyes:
In cologne you can still sleep at some friends.
Let's see... maybe my parents even lend me their car. But don't take it as a promise, or something!

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 11:48 AM
^ ^i like your avatar better but^ is pretty cool to

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Hmm. Don't think that he plays that long. And I would worry more if I would stuck in your home village ( :p ), or something! :rolleyes:
In cologne you can still sleep at some friends.
Let's see... maybe my parents even lend me their car. But don't take it as a promise, or something!
Erm, I know no one in cologne, except you and Bita and sleeping at Bita's would be kinda difficult.. -lol-
Besides. I counted the Saturdays and the Saturday after FURT I have to go to school! Guess I'll call Farin U. and tell him he has to give the concert either a week earlier or later :D

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 02:41 AM
Hey, don't worry. When FU doesn't agree to move the concert to another date, we'll find a solution.
When I get the car, I'll drive you home. That would be no problem. If I don't get it, we will see what to do. I don't know when you have your last train, but maybe we can left the concert a few minutes earlier, or so.
If everything else fails, you can still sleep here, and go directly from cologne to school the next morning... Don't worry - I still live with my parents, so you can take the couch, down in the living room. It's really more comfortable than you think! :)

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 04:00 AM
lol
Leaving the concert earlier?? Are you mad?? I definitely won't leave the concert earlier! I rather miss school then (and I really don't want to miss school actually)! :eek:

My last train from Cologne (main station) leaves at half past midnight. I only wonder 'cause as I was on the Die Ärzte concert I cought the train & got home..

If I'd sleep at your's and go to school then, I'd have to take all my school stuff to the concert.. :s

No no, if it won't work I'll just drop that one school day. I'm always at school so it won't be a problem if I won't be there one day :)

And thanks a lot for all your thoughts about that :) If I'll miss the train I'd be glad to stay at your's. It'd be too much work to drive me home ;)

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 04:13 AM
Hey, don't bother that it would take too much time to drive you home! As I said before, it would be no problem if I get the car. They also have a navigation system, so I don't have to worry, that I'll find the way back home :rolleyes:
But if you prefer to stay here on the couch, of course you can do it too :D

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 04:17 AM
Couches are cool, I'm just afraid that someone will watch me sleeping *fear on her face* lol

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 04:52 AM
lol, also für wen hälste mich denn?!? :p :D

You can also lock the door there, so don't worry ;)

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 04:58 AM
Well, I don't know how your apartment (or house) looks like, but it's the living room and I bet your parents will wake up earlier than I and then...?

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 05:05 AM
That's no problem! I don't think they would have something against it! Their bedroom is upstairs, and they can reach the kitchen etc. without going through the living room, so don't worry.
And if you don't like the living room, you can still take the couch in my room... :D

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Take the couch in your room to be killed by your cusin, eh? :D

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 05:53 AM
Which cusin? No, when then I would kill you myself! I wouldn't let the fun to any other! :D

No, my couch isn't that bad either! And the plus ist, that it's even in front of the TV and so.
So it's even better then my own bed! I sleep there sometimes for myself, when I want to watch TV late...

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 06:06 AM
I don't think I would want watch TV after the concert..

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 06:18 AM
How can I know, what you do after a concert usually? :rolleyes: Just wanted to say you the pro's and con's of everything. So the decision is on you! ;)

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 06:22 AM
Okay, if it is my decision I say, I'll take your bed and you the balcony :D

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 06:28 AM
LOL, exactly that was the reason why I never offered you my own bed! :D
No, I don't leave it! :p

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 09:15 AM
lol, we'll see. After I did a dance on The Ramones you'll do everything I want you to :p :D

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 09:42 AM
lol, that's not just mean, that's fierce! :mad:
you know how to win me over... :rolleyes:

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Hell yeah. And if I can't get it in a friendly way I have no other choice than doing this. I always get what I want ;)

ey-drien
03-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Shit, i would discuss this out, when I wouldn't have to leave now :(
but I would still like to see your friendly way to win me over... :D

so, hope to see (or read :rolleyes: ) you tomorrow ;)

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 09:48 AM
And for that I was waiting?? For two more posts I was waiting?? :eek: Have lot of fun. Till tomorrow :)

ey-drien
03-06-2005, 04:11 AM
:o
Don't make me an even worse conscience :(
I've nearly missed my train, just because of this two posts ;)

Lullaby
03-06-2005, 04:29 AM
lol...just a stupid question but: How old are you eydrien? :confused:

ey-drien
03-06-2005, 04:41 AM
lol, is it important? :D everyone is just as young or old as he feels! :p

but physically I'm 22 years 'young' - even when I behave like I would be the half of it... :rolleyes:

Lullaby
03-06-2005, 04:44 AM
lol...both of you (subsidal and you) are old *ätschi*
jus kiddin.....*lol*

ey-drien
03-06-2005, 04:48 AM
it's just a matter of the viewpoint, my dear! :p

Lullaby
03-06-2005, 04:50 AM
Im 15...so...tahts a good viewpoint to call you old :p

just kiddin..Im bored..so Im talking loads of shit...

ey-drien
03-06-2005, 04:58 AM
Hey, you're earlier as old as I am, as you can say fischersfritzefischtfrischefische! *exaggerates slightly*

But from the point of view, of a ten years old, you're old too! And because most of my friends are older than me, I'm young from their viewpoint!
So when we combine both statements, you're actually older than I am!!! Can you still follow me? :rolleyes:

Lullaby
03-06-2005, 05:00 AM
yep........but Im not old...Im in the perfect age to drive my mom mad :D

ey-drien
03-06-2005, 05:03 AM
yeah, I believe it! :D I would like so see what your mom would say, when she would know that you want to visit me together with Subsidal to watch a movie... :rolleyes:

Lullaby
03-06-2005, 05:05 AM
loool...she would kill me....i cant imagine..it would be horrible...but: shell never know :D

ey-drien
03-06-2005, 05:09 AM
You can trust me! I would never say it to her... at least as long I don't have her number and I don't meet her! :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Subsidal
03-06-2005, 07:26 AM
Well, you could have come a bit earlier and whatsoever, you still cought your train so it's no excuse :p

When exactly did you both want to meet actually?

dexterisMYman
03-06-2005, 07:57 AM
i thought this was a Ramones forums so im gonna say i luv the ramones. And i got my nickname from Sheenas a punk rocker

ey-drien
03-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Well, you could have come a bit earlier and whatsoever, you still cought your train so it's no excuse :p

When exactly did you both want to meet actually?
When we both want to meet? I thought we three wanted to meet? I would be strongly disappointed if you wouldn't come! :(

No, it wasn't meant as an excuse that I went so early. I admit that my bad time management was my fault, but I belonged to the organizers of the party and had to help the others with the arrangement. That means, that the others would have killed me, if I would have come too lately!
So because I didn't wanted to be killed by them, it wasn't possible to stay any longer.
When I gonna die, I want to be killed by you hands, because of taking your cat with me... :p

Subsidal
03-07-2005, 05:32 AM
Well, none of you invited me to that movie evening you know :D And still I think Lullaby wants you for herself 'cause she didn't tell me about that. She wanted me out of the way to get you easily *raise an eyebrow*

Okay okay, I also don't want you to be killed by someone except me, so I forgive you :)

ey-drien
03-07-2005, 06:07 AM
None of us invited you?!? Sure I did it!!!! At least I hope I did so... :rolleyes:
Probably we both said it to you, and you just forgot it already! :(

Lullaby
03-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Okay okay, I also don't want you to be killed by someone except me, so I forgive you :)

too late....Ill kill you...*wantstogotothebustationtodrivetosubsidal*

Subsidal
03-07-2005, 11:06 AM
@ ey-drien
I didn't forget it. I never could forget something like that! This was something I really looked forward to! None of you invited me :(

@ Lullaby
We didn't speak about my death. We talked about ey-drien's death!

Subsidal
03-07-2005, 11:06 AM
But hey, why do you want to kill me at all? :eek:

Lullaby
03-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Well, none of you invited me to that movie evening you know :D And still I think Lullaby wants you for herself 'cause she didn't tell me about that. She wanted me out of the way to get you easily *raise an eyebrow*

THATS the reason..why I want to kill you honey.. :p

ey-drien
03-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Don't touch her! I still need her! At least for a while... :p
I would be very angry with you, when you would kill Subsidal! :mad:

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 06:50 AM
@ ey-drien
For a while? FOR A WHILE?? I told you we won't have a future together *shakes head*

@ Lullaby
So you wanted to kill me 'cause I spoke the truth? How childish :D

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 07:04 AM
Yeah, for while! Don't think your mother would let me in to take your cat! So I need you to let me in! Out of that, I want to see the movie you talked about! When I got what I want, Lullaby can make with you what she wants! *veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy evil grin*
A while? Did I really said a while? Of course I meant forever! Or at least the while of a lifetime... :rolleyes:

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 07:13 AM
Okay, then you won't get the movie and I'll tell your friends that they can kill you 'cause you actually wasn't at the party! HA!

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 07:16 AM
I'm innocent! :D Err... it was an evil force which let me type that! But I don't say anything more without my lawyer ;)

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 07:19 AM
Okay, then you won't get the movie and I'll tell your friends that they can kill you 'cause you actually wasn't at the party! HA!
:eek:
Am I drunk, or did this answer change suddenly? :eek:
And why don't you want to give me the movie anymore? I corrected my answer! :p

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 07:21 AM
You forgot about my inner eye! Okay, then I tell you how it is. Lullaby wants you. You want Lullaby. You use me to get the movie (which I don't have currently) and my cat. And Lullaby's mom wants me to watch for her daughter 'cause she trusts me

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 07:22 AM
:eek:
Am I drunk, or did this answer change suddenly? :eek:
Both dear, both ;)

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 07:24 AM
lol, your inner eye can't be that good, when you think to know what I want! I wouldn't trust it anymore!

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 07:26 AM
My inner eye is perfectly correct :p

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 07:38 AM
I don't think so! :p

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 07:43 AM
I just wanted to mock you, you know. It's fun. I also always do it with Lullaby.

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 07:48 AM
As I said before: You're fierce! :D

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 07:52 AM
And I love to be it, just like you love me being it :p

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 08:06 AM
Who said I love you for being it? Ich halte das für ein Gerücht! :p :D

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 08:14 AM
You know it's true :) No need to deny it :p

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 08:21 AM
That's the problem, when someone is as stubborn as me! :rolleyes:
We don't come to any point!

But I try it nonetheless: It's not true! :p ;)

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Okay, sure. You got the right and I the peace :p

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 08:31 AM
You're not as stubborn as I thought! I like that! :p :D

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Depends on what the discussion is about! I can be fucking stubborn! *worning*

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Ok, I will keep that in mind, and give up then. You just have to give me a little hint, when the time comes, when I better have to surrender ;)

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I will, don't worry :)

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 08:48 AM
I should have known that ;)

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Indeed, you should have! You learn fast. I like that :D

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Of course I learn fast! Don't make ever the fault to underestimate me! ;)

Subsidal
03-08-2005, 09:04 AM
Never dear, never! *looks nervously around*

ey-drien
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I hope so! :) I don't do it with you either ;)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 07:06 AM
We're indeed a good couple.

Who said that? :eek:

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 07:23 AM
*looks nervously around*
I don't know... :rolleyes:
But probably he's right! ;)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 07:47 AM
But you also heard that weird unknown voice, didn't you?

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I did! :eek:
That's strange! It was sure a message from above... :rolleyes:

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Oh well, who knows.. (inner eye) :rolleyes:

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 07:56 AM
You heard it before me! So actually you should know, who said that ;)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 08:21 AM
No, ... ... .. no, .. I don't .. .. know.. *feels damn nervous*

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Come on, say it! You've got nothing to fear! :D
But at least you didn't say, that you already forgot it... ;) :p

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 08:45 AM
What do I know? What are we talking about? Who are you at all? Seems I forgot everything.. :p

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 08:47 AM
It seems you are ready for some brainwash http://server7.cyon.ch/~medienin/medien/images/planetblueV1/smilies/biggrin.gif

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Brainwash? Okay, sounds good. What is it?

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 09:15 AM
I can't say it to you... or it wouldn't work ;)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Oh, okay.. but will I get my memory back after that?

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 09:24 AM
That depends on what brainwash I'll do to you ;)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 09:27 AM
And what are you planning to do?

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Hmm... *smiles*
http://server7.cyon.ch/~medienin/medien/images/planetblueV1/smilies/neu/ichsagnix.gif

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Tell me!! *wissen will*

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Maybe I'll do a brainwash, that you like me? But I can't write it here, because when it works, you could come back here some day, and realize that it was only a brainwash I did on you! :eek:

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 09:39 AM
You can tell me now and delete the post again!

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 09:44 AM
That's too complicated. Forgot that I got a simple mind? :rolleyes:

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Men! ... *shakes head*

-laughing- Lullaby wrote 'mens' one -laughing- That's what I'd call mixing up german and english :D

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 09:50 AM
That's cute! ;)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Indeed. It was. She should post here more..

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Yeah, sure. Where is she actually? I still have to make some pressure on her, because of the video thing ;)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 10:03 AM
I have no idea. Do you use icq?

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Yes, I have ICQ

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Add her, maybe you'll catch her so better :)

ey-drien
03-09-2005, 10:11 AM
OK, I'll try it :)

Subsidal
03-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Good, I'm sure she has nothing against me giving you her number, but if, you don't have it from me ;) :D

ey-drien
03-10-2005, 07:38 AM
no problem! I've just realized, that she has published her number in her profile here :rolleyes: so don't worry ;)

Subsidal
03-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Oh cool. Didn't know that. What's no surprise 'cause I never go on her profile.. :rolleyes:

ey-drien
03-10-2005, 08:41 AM
I don't do that either, but you can see the small icq flower below her location data ;)

Subsidal
03-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Oh.. dammit.. I'm so inattentive! I realise nothing about what's in my environment (thanks for telling ;) )

ey-drien
03-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Yeah, but as you said before: Einsicht ist der beste Weg zur besserung... :p

Subsidal
03-10-2005, 09:03 AM
I know, but I have no mistakes!

ey-drien
03-10-2005, 09:09 AM
We will see... (I already know one... but I ain't allowed to say it :D)

Subsidal
03-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Now you are allowed to say it!

ey-drien
03-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Nothing new... I meant just the soccer thing! :p
(but another one would be maybe that you're living too far away)

Subsidal
03-10-2005, 09:24 AM
the soccer thing still isn't my mistake! :p And that living too far away, we'll move soon (but I doubt much closer). We want to stay close to my school

ey-drien
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
So change your school to cologne, and everything will be ok :D

Subsidal
03-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Nah. I'm used to these idiots. Don't want to change them now :)

ey-drien
03-11-2005, 01:36 PM
lol, you've got a very strange way, making people compliments! :D
But why do you want to move again? Just hope you don't move even further away...

Subsidal
03-13-2005, 01:54 AM
This apartment sucks, and the neighbours. I told you, we want to move closer to my school and closer to my school means closer to colgone..

ey-drien
03-13-2005, 03:42 AM
No, no, no lady! You didn't say that you move closer to your school, you just said that you doubt that you'll move closer to cologne! :rolleyes:
But when moving closer to your school means closer to cologne, you're allowed to move! :D ;)
Don't know why your apartment sucks, but I have to agree with you, that bad neighbours can be really annoying :(

Subsidal
03-13-2005, 04:11 AM
I said I doubt I'd move closer to Cologne? Wow, that's new to me.. what doesn't mean I say you lie, it just means I forgot again :D

ey-drien
03-13-2005, 04:17 AM
the soccer thing still isn't my mistake! :p And that living too far away, we'll move soon (but I doubt much closer). We want to stay close to my school
That's the advantage of the bbs... you can't deny anything ;) :p

Subsidal
03-13-2005, 04:25 AM
Okay.. whatever :D

ey-drien
03-13-2005, 04:30 AM
Friday I got small sunflower in a basket, so now I can grow up my own sunflower of death! :)

Subsidal
03-13-2005, 04:32 AM
Cool! I hope you'll treat 'em well ;)

ey-drien
03-13-2005, 04:36 AM
I can't do that! When it's going to be a sunflower of death I'll have to treat it badly, and fill it up with bad energy! hehe :rolleyes:

Subsidal
03-13-2005, 04:43 AM
That was what I mean. You need to treat a sunflower of death bad, so if I say treat 'em well, that means you have to treat it like it needs to be treated. In that case, badly. Get it?

ey-drien
03-13-2005, 04:49 AM
No... simple mind, you know? ;)

Maybe you would rise an even better SoD, so if you want you can have it... it was a free promotional gift at all :rolleyes:

Subsidal
03-13-2005, 05:02 AM
Try it once. Maybe you'll make a good good job!

ey-drien
03-13-2005, 05:17 AM
Of course I'll do - as always ;)

Subsidal
03-13-2005, 05:19 AM
good boy *proud*

rock4life09
03-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Its about time someone give these guys some recognition! These guys fucking rule. Too bad half the band is dead. Thats right Johnny Ramone died this year. Moment of silence for one of Rock'n'Roll/Punk's greatest guitarists. Do any of you like them or am I just talking with peolpe who have no idea who the Ramones are? Anyway great band. True Pioneers of Punk. I believe they are better then Sex Pistols. I just like better thats all. What do you guys think? :D :D

THE RAMONES ARE THE SHIT!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! IT SUCKS THAT JOHNNY DIED THOUGH :(

dexterisMYman
03-13-2005, 11:57 AM
ramones are great

Josh Freese
03-20-2005, 09:05 AM
They are pretty good :)