PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to pull off the best friend switch?

Annoying
05-23-2005, 09:25 PM
kay listen....this bitch sends me her pic on the comp right...shes got a cute face n all and she sees me on my webcam and shes all actin like shes in love with me and she wants to come meet me..so im like w/e come down then..so she shows up and im like what da fuck her face is alright and shit but she was kinda fat and had sum mad cheeda on her legs...but she brought her best friend and this chick is just bangin outta control..like super sexy...so im gettin all drunk with these gurls and im tryin to fiqure out the whole time how the fuck im gonna to hook up with her friend..but the other chicks wants ma dick and i dont wanna fuck with her cuzz she looks like shit compared to her sexy ass best friend...

in the end it all blew up in my face cuzz i told her i liked her friend instead of her and her friend was diggin me too cause she was giving me these look like ''i wanna fuck'' yu know ?...

but of course their loyal to each and im left with no pussy at all and have to retreat to tha back up hoz that arent even fun to fuck with beacuase its not a challenge to hit that shit cuzz i already did lots...

well just wanted to share that with ya...its kinda like that seinfeld episode with the roomate switch///lol

leave feedback of what u woulda done

AnDy

satitania
05-23-2005, 09:28 PM
bling bling yo yo

Sin Studly
05-24-2005, 10:12 AM
You a true playa, g-dawg.

And that was 'the best friend test'. She brought a hot chick along to flirt with you and read your reaction. You failed. It'll be a few long loooooong years yet before you get your first smell of pussy.

the_GoDdEsS
05-24-2005, 10:18 AM
Either you made up that bullshit or you really wanna sound cool and failed miserably.