PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite bootleg?

Cejus
05-24-2005, 03:49 AM
Well, this is the first thread I start so... it's kinda new for me haha. The question I've for all of you is:

What is your favourite Offspring bootleg? And, how many bootlegs do you have?

By bootlegs I mean only audio-bootlegs (not video-bootlegs). My favourite one is 'Live at Woodstock 99 (aka: Kill the Hippies)', 'cause of it's great sound-quality and the great songs in it (TKAA, All I want, Kill the Backstreet Boys... hahaha).

And I've got around 30 audio bootlegs.

Jimbob2005
05-24-2005, 03:51 AM
I don't know, Live in Woodstock is actually quite good, Self Esteem live is best.

thecrowe72000
05-24-2005, 04:07 AM
The Revenge Of The Nerds.
*Edit* I wasn't insulting you, thats the name of the bootleg.

BuddyHolly
05-24-2005, 04:27 AM
Live @ Amsterdam 2004 (cause i've been to that show).

Jimbob2005
05-24-2005, 04:32 AM
*Edit* I wasn't insulting you, thats the name of the bootleg.
I know....

Russel
05-24-2005, 04:34 AM
I've got about 40 video bootlegs and my favourite is probably Summersonic '02

Cejus
05-24-2005, 04:34 AM
Live @ Amsterdam 2004 (cause i've been to that show).
They played 'Want you bad' live with Horrorpops, didn't they? That had to be great! In Barcelona, no one liked Horrorpops, so they dindn't play together :(

Cejus
05-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Have to write something due to spam.... please answer our own threads instead of the spammers' ones ;)

Jimbob2005
05-24-2005, 05:05 AM
Have to write something due to spam.... please answer our own threads instead of the spammers' ones ;)
Yes

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9235

I am getting annoyed that everyone is ignoring this. :mad:

BuddyHolly
05-24-2005, 07:16 AM
They played 'Want you bad' live with Horrorpops, didn't they? That had to be great! In Barcelona, no one liked Horrorpops, so they dindn't play together :(

In Amsterdam Noodles played a song with the Horrorpops (before the real Offspring show had started). And Horrorpops came onstage during Want You Bad and danced. That was funny, especially cause of the guys of Horrorpops were wearing their gogo-dancers outfits.

RobinoZombie
05-24-2005, 08:00 AM
Well, this is the first thread I start so... it's kinda new for me haha. The question I've for all of you is:

What is your favourite Offspring bootleg? And, how many bootlegs do you have?

By bootlegs I mean only audio-bootlegs (not video-bootlegs). My favourite one is 'Live at Woodstock 99 (aka: Kill the Hippies)', 'cause of it's great sound-quality and the great songs in it (TKAA, All I want, Kill the Backstreet Boys... hahaha).

And I've got around 30 audio bootlegs.

uhm?
ever though about dexys voice in that one?
too bad that they did one of the crappiest performances that show, biggest of their carrer...but theyll manage...

ok not crappiest, but dex aint too good, but what could you do?
id bet my money on that he was too drunk or had a sore troat :D

Dexter_Kyle
05-24-2005, 09:06 AM
I loved "Gotta Get Away" in the MuchMusic in Canada, 2000 bootleg. I loved that !
And also the "All I Want" from Wembley 2001. That one kicked ass !
But my favorite has to be the Dirty Magic Bootleg, it's a compilation of performances from 1991 to 1999. I love it because there are songs live from the Self Titled, and Dexter voice sounds so great and "young" ! :D