PDA

View Full Version : Degradable Society.

offspringpunk137
11-06-2004, 03:57 PM
ok i got a problem..wat should i do..me my three friends matt ed and ed have a band and were jus a fuck around band but i wanna actually have sum fun and play and get shit together but matt(drummer)doesnt like punk enough to play it kuz hes a big metal head but hes the only decent drummer in my nieghborhood..Ed(bass) is ok at bass but he never practices and Ed(rhythm Guitar)is good but he never practices kuz he is a stoner lol..im the only one that is trying..i can replace my bassist but i need a drummer and i dont know anyone that likes punk and is good...we also need a singer kuz i feel that i sound like a fag on recordings lol..heres our site ..i made it wen we were actually tryin to do stuff and it started working but its dyin again..Degradable Society (http://degradablesociety.tripod.com)..if u want which please do..do sumthin on the monthly poll and in the forums..like make topics and reply to others..noone but me ever makes there own topics .. they jus reply to mine lol thanks and im really open for suggestions

neocon58
11-06-2004, 07:11 PM
ok i got a problem..wat should i do..me my three friends matt ed and ed have a band and were jus a fuck around band but i wanna actually have sum fun and play and get shit together but matt(drummer)doesnt like punk enough to play it kuz hes a big metal head but hes the only decent drummer in my nieghborhood..Ed(bass) is ok at bass but he never practices and Ed(rhythm Guitar)is good but he never practices kuz he is a stoner lol..im the only one that is trying..i can replace my bassist but i need a drummer and i dont know anyone that likes punk and is good...we also need a singer kuz i feel that i sound like a fag on recordings lol..heres our site ..i made it wen we were actually tryin to do stuff and it started working but its dyin again..Degradable Society (http://degradablesociety.tripod.com)..if u want which please do..do sumthin on the monthly poll and in the forums..like make topics and reply to others..noone but me ever makes there own topics .. they jus reply to mine lol thanks and im really open for suggestions

tell your mate matt to get fucked, and go get a new band.

lol

sounds like ur in a bit of trouble eh.

i dont really know what u can do. tell matt if he records some punk songs with you, you'll record some metal ones as well.
i dunno what u can do.

luckily my friend likes punk and emo and all that other shit, so we got it good! though we dont have a bass player! www.geocities.com/neocon58

offspringpunk137
11-06-2004, 08:36 PM
yea i nvr thought of doin a little bit of both i dunno that might solve my drummer problem lol

greencows12
11-06-2004, 08:42 PM
Ed and Ed don't sound very talented. Why don't you tell Ed to take Ed's place and Ed to tell Ed what to play? That way, Ed can tell Ed what to play and Ed can play it while Ed plays his instrument too. Maybe then, Ed and Ed will sound talented.

offspringpunk137
11-07-2004, 10:10 AM
yea that would help sumwat too..its very confusing with two eds by the way ..lol

ihatechrissneed
11-07-2004, 01:34 PM
rename yourself to biodegradeable society

offspringpunk137
11-07-2004, 01:52 PM
rename my sn or rename the band?

ihatechrissneed
11-08-2004, 05:43 AM
your band .

offspringpunk137
11-08-2004, 11:53 AM
y the fuck would i name it that??

ihatechrissneed
11-08-2004, 12:24 PM
Coz i say so.

offspringpunk137
11-08-2004, 02:55 PM
haha and that means nuthin to me :D

samr
11-08-2004, 06:29 PM
one or both of the Ed's should have a stage name.

make sure it is original though. Problem solved. Everyone loves stage names.

offspringpunk137
11-08-2004, 07:06 PM
haha ill name them dumb and dumber lol