PDA

View Full Version : Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture?

Annoying
05-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

Sunny
05-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Males have it easier, I believe. I've never wanted to be a guy though, I love being a girl. ;p

JoY
05-24-2005, 01:13 PM
it depends. sometimes males have it easier, sometimes females. males will never have the charms a female can possibly have & females will never be as credible as males can possibly be. & so on.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2005, 01:14 PM
I'd say this one has an incredibly obvious answer. Men have it easier by far. Patriarchy reigns supreme. I'm not too happy about it personally, but bah, I'm too tired for this argument.

wheelchairman
05-24-2005, 01:20 PM
I'd say this one has an incredibly obvious answer. Men have it easier by far. Patriarchy reigns supreme. I'm not too happy about it personally, but bah, I'm too tired for this argument.
Agreed.

Except, I'm very relieved I was born a man.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm with you on that one.

A quick prediction: At least 80% of the males who disagree with us will be under the age of 17.

Moose
05-24-2005, 01:21 PM
males have the advantage, but a hot girl can take over whenever she wants because all males are suckers for a hot girl...

wheelchairman
05-24-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm with you on that one.

A quick prediction: At least 80% of the males who disagree with us will be under the age of 17.
Another prediction, at least 100% of the males above 17 who disagree will be RXP.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Ha! Definitely.

males have the advantage, but a hot girl can take over whenever she wants because all males are suckers for a hot girl...
Untrue, as not all males are heterosexual.

Moose
05-24-2005, 01:24 PM
Ha! Definitely.

Untrue, as not all males are heterosexual.

touche'

...touche' indeed.

the_GoDdEsS
05-24-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm scared of topics like these because they usually end in stereotypes. I agree with the points made. The patriarchy stuff is true. Men used to have it easier when physical force was prevalent. Now the world's not just about that.

I'm happy I'm female but I don't like chicks going on about how guys have it easier in life and blah blah, I tend to take the male side sometimes. Life's hard on both genders, no excuses.

Sin Studly
05-24-2005, 01:25 PM

Untrue, hot poor males spend enough time using their looks and charisma to get money and drugs and sex whatever else they want from women to know when they're doing it to us.

Koobie
05-24-2005, 01:25 PM
Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture?

doggy-style.

Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

no.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Life's hard on both genders, no excuses.

Indeed, though I do feel that, like you touched on, patriarchy is a reality.

Untrue, hot poor males spend enough time using their looks and charisma to get money and drugs and sex whatever else they want from women to know when they're doing it to us.

Double indeed.

Quote:
Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture?

doggy-style.
Well played, good form.

Sin Studly
05-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Patriarchy is a reality, but it's not like all males belong to it, although plenty of stupid feminists only bother ranting at us poor fuckers who don't have the ability to silence them because we have no awesome Patriarchal Authority. I fucking wish I was part of the indominatable force of The Patriarchy, then I could have those bitches dragged outside and beaten for ranting and raving and blaming me for all the oppression I so obviously don't have the power to mete out (but still wish I fucking could).

I think in a lot of ways, that makes the average piece-of-shit gutter male worse off than the average piece-of-shit gutter female (if only because we get blamed for abusing power we don't even have). Naturally on the other side of the scale it's the complete opposite.