PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna Vent

Faxon
05-24-2005, 09:14 PM
okay, just got an update on grades situation, worked like fuck, only problem was that the school system just dosent work all that well anymore, so i feel like venting on the person who is to blame for all of this.
http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/d30-32/fuck-you-bush-sign.jpg

i rest my case, and now i feel better :D

UCF_Lightning
05-24-2005, 09:22 PM
we talking governer bush? cause ya damn heh.

Kitten
05-24-2005, 09:22 PM
okay, just got an update on grades situation, worked like fuck, only problem was that the school system just dosent work all that well anymore, so i feel like venting on the person who is to blame for all of this.
http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/d30-32/fuck-you-bush-sign.jpg

i rest my case, and now i feel better :D

Are you a retard? This is not off topic.

Faxon
05-24-2005, 09:29 PM
no im quite intelligent. i nailed all the subjects that i had any interest in at all, which is the root of the problem. in the current public school system i find that most of the importaint subjects are taught (SP?) in such a way that they are tedious and boring, making people who dont have an interest in them get totally turned off from the subject, and thus unable to concentrate properly on it. they teach you to focus on what you are bad in so as to improve, but all this does for many is take away from what they are good at and focus on one thing. this may work for some, but for me and many of my friends at school it means that they dont spend enough time on what they can do and fail it all. i could go on for hours about the systems flaws but i dont have patients.

Kitten
05-24-2005, 09:36 PM
On topic, off topic. Pretty simple concpet. Discuss it in the General Chat, you get more response.

Dead Cheerleader
05-25-2005, 03:28 AM
no im quite intelligent. i nailed all the subjects that i had any interest in at all, which is the root of the problem. in the current public school system i find that most of the importaint subjects are taught (SP?) in such a way that they are tedious and boring, making people who dont have an interest in them get totally turned off from the subject, and thus unable to concentrate properly on it. they teach you to focus on what you are bad in so as to improve, but all this does for many is take away from what they are good at and focus on one thing. this may work for some, but for me and many of my friends at school it means that they dont spend enough time on what they can do and fail it all. i could go on for hours about the systems flaws but i dont have patients.

Well just because you think you are smart, doesn't make you smart, for one. Second, why would you be taking classes that you aren't interested in at all, that is only your fault. Perhaps you should change your major to Communications or Political Science, just kidding. Blaming your problems on someone else is a PUSSY WAY OUT. Please, Bush has very little effect on your life, nothing you can't easily overcome. And if you have a problem with it, by all means, please, feel free to run for office in whatever branch you wish...please change the system, I am behind you. And you don't have Patients? So that means you aren't a doctor? Well I'm honestly glad. Although the word 'patients' is derived from the same word as 'patience' still, I really hope English is not your native language. You saying you go to public school worries me because I sense it is a junior college or community college.

IdiotOfTheDay
05-25-2005, 04:48 AM
we talking governer bush? cause ya damn heh.
Hahahahah I'd say both suck.