PDA

View Full Version : My Plans

fuckme!
05-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Please enter your name in here if you want to help me in the fight against spam. The more of us who agree to fight it, the better this site will become. WE MUST RID THIS BOARD OF ALL IDIOTS!!

Jimbob2005 has copied one of my policies saying simply don't reply. THAT WAS MY POLICY!! I say we don't respond to Jimbob2005 until he leaves. Already I have had numerous emails to my account daviddricks@hotmail.com about how much Jimbob2005 has intimidated people. I am listening to you and will fight till he is gone!!

Please be aware that you masy email me at anytime at daviddricks@hotmail.com to let me know of any spam you have discovered. I will fight till it is removed.

billiejoe87_greenday
05-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Honestly fuckme, i used to get hung up over your annoying ways, but their are so many more annoying people than you now. Just give up seriously and hold any dignity you still have left.

That_Guy91
06-01-2005, 05:01 PM
WE MUST RID THIS BOARD OF ALL IDIOTS!!
the best thing to do would be to leave. now.

by the way jimbobs not bothering anyone and you suck

coke_a_holic
06-01-2005, 05:11 PM
the best thing to do would be to leave. now.

by the way jimbobs not bothering anyone and you suck
I agree, Jimbob gets attacked everyday. He's not the one attacking.

0r4ng3
06-01-2005, 08:20 PM
I don't like spam, meat out of a can is just unnatural.

billiejoe87_greenday
06-02-2005, 01:48 AM
I find it hilarious how you have changed all your spam threads, to look as though you were protecting the board all along.

Fly White Guy
06-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Fuckme! you have showed us the will, the courage, the pride, and many other aspects to be mod.

But nobody gives a shit about you and will not support you. Might I add, it's still funny, this whole scheme. Well everything you post seems funny to me. Well your whole history and stuff.