PDA

View Full Version : looking for a shirt

vintagepunkrock7
11-06-2004, 09:21 PM
im not sure if this is where this post belongs, but it is semi about the offspring so here goes. i saw a picture, dont remember where or when, but it was of dexter playing on stage at a concert and he had a shirt on that had a little cartoon of a band playing and jesus covering his ears and it said even jesus hates creed. i could not stop laughing when i saw it. i was just wondering if they actually sell those shirts somewhere because i noticed in the picture it looked like there was a little conspiracy of one skull on the sleeve so i was hoping maybe they sold those but i havent had any luck finding one, i even looked on ebay lol.

offspringbaby2004
11-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Well I did see one on Ebay before I believe, but didn't Dexter like design the shirt??? I don't know, I don't know of anywhere you can buy it. Sorry. But I would like one to, it is prety funny :D

~mandy~

greencows12
11-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Yeah, cinnamon buns are great.

vintagepunkrock7
11-06-2004, 10:16 PM
yea i saw some shirts that said that on ebay but they just had a picture of jesus on them. o well thanks anywayz though, but if anyone else knows where i can get one please please please tell me, that is one of the most hilarious shirts i have ever seen. i even thought tshirthell.com might have it but they dont :(

offspringbaby2004
11-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Yeah, cinnamon buns are great.

yummy!

~mandy~

vintagepunkrock7
11-07-2004, 01:25 AM
i was just searching the board some more as i am still alittle new on here and i just found basically the same thread in a different topic that someone already started before me, so sorry for starting a new thread about the same thing, the administrators or whoever can delete this one off the board if they want, im not sure how all that works, i just went in to see if i could delete it since i started it but i couldnt.