PDA

View Full Version : So good I have to share it

BREAK
11-07-2004, 01:03 AM
From markprindle.com:

Fuck You, Tiger EP - Teenbeat 1995

Let me alter that title just a little bit to Fuck You, Voter. Maybe I heard wrong, but rumor has it that you just re-elected the worst president of the last 100 years. Good work on that. Good work on being a bunch of (a) rich selfish assholes and/or (b) deluded, ignorant fuckheads. But it's too late to complain about Bush - he's already in. So let me complain about any Bush voters who happen to run across this site (not terribly likely, I admit, since they're all afraid of scary curse words that might lead their children to crime and drugs, but nevertheless). Look you -- I am NOT Larry Democrat by trade. In fact, I was all set to vote for Mr. George W. Bush in 2000 because I fucking hated Al Gore so much. In fact, I WOULD have voted for Bush had I not been turned away from my local precinct and told that I was supposed to vote 20 blocks south. At that point, I decided, "Fuck this. I don't care who wins!" and went home. But four years later? Come on, you'd have to be a real fucking retard to not realize that Bush and his administration are completely DESTROYING this country. How could so many of you (Bush voters) be so goddamned stupid???

Let's examine some of the main reasons that people in the south and midwest chose to re-elect the Moron/Psycho ticket:

(1) "He is more likely to protect me against a terrorist attack." Okay, now see the thing is, all you people in the south and midwest who chose him for this reason - YOU'RE NOT AT FUCKING RISK OF A FUCKING TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE, YOU BUNCH OF LUNKHEADED PIECES OF HUMAN SHIT!!!! WHO GOT ATTACKED ON 9/11, HUH???? WAS IT UTAH??? WAS IT TEXAS???? WAS IT FUCKING MONTANA??? NO!!! IT WAS NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON DC!!! AND WHAT CANDIDATE DID THESE TWO CITIES, THE MOST LIKELY TARGETS OF THE NEXT TERRORIST ATTACK, CHOOSE AS THE PRESIDENT MOST SUITED TO PROTECT THEM???? JOHN KERRY!!!! DC ELECTED HIM BY A MARGIN OF 90 GODDAMNED PERCENT!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!! YOU'VE JUST PUT US EVEN MORE AT RISK BY RE-ELECTING A REGIME THAT THE ENTIRE GODDAMNED WORLD DESPISES!!!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE REALIZED THAT WHEN YOU WERE VOTING?????? THE WORLD HATES BUSH!!!! THUS, THEY HATE AMERICA!!!! DO YOU PEOPLE JUST NEVER VENTURE OUT OF THE UNITED STATES??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU????

(2) "He is Christian and thus represents my moral beliefs." You pricks. You fucking moron Christian pricks. There is a reason that Church and State were intended to be divided. This is because half of the nation doesn't want the goddamned leader of the free world basing all his actions on fairy tales and little voices he hears in his head. CHRISTIANITY IS A FUCKING FAIRY TALE, YOU BLIND FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!! And even if it wasn't -- well no, let me start over. That wasn't the right thing to say. Let me start over, seriously. Christianity preaches love and tolerance. This is excellent, and Christians who live by this creed are wonderful, wonderful people. The logical opposite of Christianity would be heinous. We do need to care about one another. However, Bush and his fundamentalist base have twisted the meaning of Christianity all up into a well of hatred and intolerance. My wife has a shirt with a picture of Bush and the words "Who Would Jesus Bomb?" The answer is NOFUCKINGBODY, YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF SHIT. Bush is NOT a true Christian -- he is an asshole who HATES. His negative campaigning, his mean-spirited attacks on other nations, his insistence that fags aren't real people and thus don't deserve basic human rights. The "Gay Marriage" amendment means that if gay man Bill happens to die, then his partner gay man Steve has no rights to their home and could lose it. BECAUSE GOD SAID SO. How on Earth could so many of you pieces of human shit (WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE IF YOU VOTED FOR BUSH) vote AGAINST gay marriage???? Do you realize what you've done??? You've moved us one step closer to legislating absolute hatred and intolerance for large group of innocent people!!! Would Jesus have done this? HE WOULD NOT HAVE. THINK ABOUT IT. "Oh! But we need to preserve the sanctity of marriage." WHAT FUCKING SANCTITY IS THERE IN MARRIAGE????? THE DIVORCE RATE IS 50%, YOU STUPID, SELF-DELUDED FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!! YOU ARE ASSHOLES!!!! HATE-MINDED, HATE-DRIVEN, INTOLERANT JUST ABSOLUTE PRICKS!!!! HOW DOES GAY MARRIAGE HURT YOU???? HOW DO GAYS HURT YOU???? HERE'S SOMETHING AMAZING THAT I'M SURE NEVER OCCURRED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A MEDIOCRE MIDDLE AMERICAN BUSH-VOTING COCKSUCKER: FAGS DO NOT CHOOSE TO BE FAGS. NOBODY -- AND I MEAN NOBODY -- WOULD CHOOSE TO LIVE A LIFE IN WHICH THEY WOULD BE HATED BY SO MANY OTHER ASSHOLES. LOOK AT YOURSELF -- YOU'RE STRAIGHT, RIGHT? LIKE ME? OKAY NOW -- IMAGINE A NAKED MAN IN FRONT OF YOU WITH A BIG ERECT COCK, SAYING TO YOU, "BEND OVER, I WANT TO FUCK YOU." NOW THEN -- WOULD YOU SAY "YES, GO AHEAD. I'VE MADE THE DECISION THAT YOU CAN DO THAT."? NO!!!! OF COURSE YOU FUCKING WOULDN'T!!!! BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T FUCKING BORN GAY!!!!! PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY!!!! IT'S GENETIC!!!! YOU CAN'T DECIDE TO BE ATTRACTED TO A HAIRY MAN'S COCK AND BALLS ANYMORE THAN YOU CAN DECIDE TO BE ATTRACTED TO AN UGLY FAT WOMAN!!!! WHY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THESE PEOPLE??? Oh yes, I remember. Because Jesus hates fags. It's right there in the book of We Totally Made This Up Because We're Intolerant Assholes. So what exactly ARE these moral values that are so important to you and your assbuddy George Bush? Helping the poor and underprivileged? NOPE! Bush's economic policies (aside from driving the country BANKRUPT) have led to the widest divide between rich and poor in the HISTORY OF THE NATION. Do you know what this means? There will be MORE crime, MORE murder, MORE violence -- the have-nots are going to rise up and kill you, and you DESERVE it. What other moral values are so important to you? Protecting our Mother Earth? Certainly doesn't matter to George Bush! More pollution, more oil drilling in protected wetlands, more global warming -- all under the moral guidance of George "Rich Liar" Bush. Let's see -- any more moral values? Ah yes! Negative campaigning! He practically INVENTED it for his father's first campaign. Trash Kerry. Make up lies about what a "flip flopper" he is. Be a prick. A total and complete PRICK. Wow! What a great moral value! Thank God for you fucking IDIOTS who believe every word he says!

What am I on now, 3? (3) "He's one of us. Kerry is a goddamned New England liberal who makes me feel stupid." If somebody makes you feel stupid, it's because you ARE stupid. Don't accept it -- read up on things! Learn something! And that word "liberal" -- both of my parents voted for Bush because they don't trust Democrats to not take their money and give it to poor, lazy people. That's understandable. However, KERRY AND EDWARDS ARE MILLIONAIRE LAWYERS!!! THEY ARE NOT FUCKING LIBERALS!!!! In any other nation (and at a not-so-distant earlier time in our own), they would be considered moderate Republicans. They were NOT going to take all your money away and give it to the lazy!!!!

(4) "Bush gave us our tax break and put more money in our hands." Read this closely and take it all in (again, I'm directing this at Bush voters - the rest of you guys kick ass!!!): Bush paid for the federal tax break by cutting a lot of federal programs. YOU wound up paying more in local and state taxes -- perhaps $200 more -- because this federal defunding forced local and state governments to spend a hell of a lot more money on programs that used to be taken care of by Washington, DC. It was a bait-and-switch. He lied to you.

(5) "He is a strong leader in a time of war." WE ARE NOT AT WAR!!!! WE ARE NOT AT GODDAMNED WAR!!!! WHO HAS DECLARED WAR ON US???? WHO IS OUR ENEMY???? IS SOME NATION AT WAR WITH US??? NO!!! THERE'S NOT EVEN A GODDAMNED ARMY FIGHTING AGAINST US!!!! BUSH INVADED IRAQ. HE MADE AN IMPERIALIST MOVE -- BREAKING INTERNATIONAL LAW -- TO INVADE A COUNTRY HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD. NAME OUR ENEMY!!! IS IT "TERRORISTS"? THAT'S NOT A GODDAMNED NATIONALITY! TERRORISTS EXIST BECAUSE WE MADE THEM. WE PUT THEM IN POVERTY, TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THEIR RESOURCES, MADE THEM SUFFER, IGNORED THEM AND NOW, SURPRISE! THEY FUCKING HATE US!!!! PEOPLE AREN'T BORN INTO ISLAMIC MILITANTISM -- THEY ARE WON OVER TO IT BY THOSE WHO MAKE THEM REALIZE WHAT PRICKS WESTERNERS ARE!!!! THIS IS THE SAME THING AS REAGAN CLAIMING HE WAS ENGAGED IN A "WAR AGAINST DRUGS!" YOU KNOW WHAT IRAQ IS? IRAQ IS A BUNCH OF WARRING FACTIONS. THE ONLY THING KEEPING THE PEACE FOR ALL THOSE YEARS WAS THE IRON FIST OF SADDAM HUSSEIN. NOW THAT HE'S GONE, THESE WARRING FACTIONS ARE GOING TO ALL KEEP FIGHTING US AND FIGHTING FOR POWER, AND EVENTUALLY ONE OF THEM WILL GET POWER AND START (sorry about the caps) annihilating all dissentors. We will NEVER win in Iraq. And Bush has NO -- i repeat, NO -- exit plan.

(6) "He inherited a recession, and he's really turned it around!" No, he has not. We have lost MILLIONS of jobs in the past four years. Look online anywhere (except Fox News, the Wall Street Journal or asshole Republican blogs). When he said he's helped the economy, HE WAS LYING. And what is his master plan for improving the economy? "Education!" "More Pell Grants!" "Get people educated so they can fill the jobs of today!" Well fine, Bush, except THERE ARE NO FUCKING JOBS OF TODAY!!!! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY FUCKING EDUCATED PEOPLE THERE ARE IN THE UNITED STATES WHO SIMPLY CANNOT FIND JOBS??? EDUCATION IS NOT A SOLUTION TO AN UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEM, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! "HEY, LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE! I MAY NOT HAVE A HOME, BUT WOWEE! LOOK AT MY DEGREE! SPARE SOME CHANGE?

BREAK
11-07-2004, 01:04 AM
(WTF? We have a 10000-character limit now?)

(7) "Kerry's a flip-flopper! I know what Bush thinks, but not what Kerry thinks!" Did you watch the debates? Kerry told you EXACTLY where he stands. He's not a 'flip-flopper'; he changes his mind when (a) the situation changes, or (b) he realizes he's wrong. Bush does neither. This does not make him a strong leader; it makes him a child and an idiot. As my co-worker said to me last week, "He may have his hands firmly on the wheel, but he's driving the bus off a cliff!"

(8) "Kerry's weak on defense!" Bush is a draft dodger. You re-elected a draft dodger who has no qualms about sending your son off to die in an unwinnable conflict. Good work, dumbass! Also, what exactly has he DONE to defend the U.S.? Everything he's done has been completely OFFensive! (in more ways than one) Do you realize how many completely INNOCENT people he has murdered in Iraq? Dude, they fucking HATE us now! We completely destroyed the infrastructure of their company, as well as the lives of many, many people! And I'm not sure how many of them were nice people and how many were warring factions, but that's not the issue right now. Let's move on. Next one!

(9) "There hasn't been another terrorist attack in the U.S. since 9/11!" Well gee, there weren't a hell of a lot of terrorist attacks in the U.S. prior to 9/11 either, were there? It's not exactly an annual event in our history. Also, now am I crazy or -- oh that's right -- 9/11 DID happen under Bush's watch! Great work, Bush! Also, and here's something interesting, the world's leading experts on terrorism report that the risk of global terrorism attacks has INCREASED as a result of the Iraq war. You see, European operatives keep going into Iraq, becoming involved in attacks on US forces and learning guerrila tactics on the front lines before returning to Europe as experienced terrorist operatives! And forget Osama, because good old Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is busily creating a new network of terrorist cells throughout Europe, independent of those created by Al Queda! Plus Al-Qaeda itself continues to recruit new members, including non-Arabs that sympathize with their cause because the U.S. are acting like such pricks in Iraq! Yay for Bush and his nonstop lies that you keep falling for because you're a fucking asshole retard moron! (Only if you voted for Bush. If you're an innocent Air Miami fan, thanks for stopping by!)

(10) "He bravely stood up for his decisions, even when they were politically unpopular." The reason his decisions were unpopular is because they were BAD DECISIONS!!!! Gee, maybe I'll go out and start fucking little kids! Sure, it'll be unpopular, but I'm gonna stand up for my decision regardless of my politically-driven detractors, and that makes me a strong leader!

The bottom line is fuck you. It's too late to change your mind, you condemned us to 4 more years of ever-increasing debt, recession and war, so fuck you. FUCK. YOU.

Also, this CD isn't too good. It sounds like it was all done by Mark solo, and is just dull electronic remixes of too Me meemem songs, and two underwritten slow outtake ballads. Skip it.

Also, I'm not certain that Kerry would have even done a terribly good job considering the mess he would have inherited. I even think he said some really fucking stupid things during his campaign. But he at least offered HOPE of something better. Of a more sympathetic nation. Of less blind patriotism, bullying tactics, religiously-based legislation and elite rich piles of shit laughing while the rest of us (not me) starve. (I'm not starving - I mean other people). But no such luck. Because you all voted for the lying draft-dodging arrogant rich boy Born Again Christian. Thanks, Ohio! Half of you think for a living, and the other half should have fucking moved to Florida or Texas so we could have a better goddamned president thanks to the nonsensical electoral system! HUZZAH!

sKratch
11-07-2004, 07:29 AM
wow that guy's really intense

Vera
11-07-2004, 08:05 AM
Haha, I bet you liked the CRAZY CAPS didn't YOU BREAK?

UgLy_eLf
11-07-2004, 10:04 AM
"Oh! But we need to preserve the sanctity of marriage." WHAT FUCKING SANCTITY IS THERE IN MARRIAGE????? THE DIVORCE RATE IS 50%, YOU STUPID, SELF-DELUDED FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!

-I love it, been saying it for years :D

Unnatural Disaster
11-07-2004, 10:11 AM
lol I think the same way as this guy

Dameon Brass
11-07-2004, 10:32 AM
couldn't have said it better myslef without setting someone on fire (preferrably not me).

ihatechrissneed
11-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Could someone sum that up in a sentance?

UgLy_eLf
11-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Summary- Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Everyone Who Voted Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina
11-07-2004, 12:47 PM
a nice read. although he's a little too angry for
my taste <3

sKratch
11-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Indeed, the crazy anger could have used some pruning.