PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand you...

Gabriel
11-07-2004, 02:38 AM
First- it's the right forum for this theard. I mean- how can guys from the Offspring feel, when example- in Sao Paulo public don't jumping, screaming, kiling each other :)... just standing like they don't care?! I really don't understand you guys. Noodles ones wroted in his journal taht fans from Poland are the wildest :cool:
oh... it's hopeless

RonWelty
11-07-2004, 03:28 AM
First- it's the right forum for this theard. I mean- how can guys from the Offspring feel, when example- in Sao Paulo public don't jumping, screaming, kiling each other :)... just standing like they don't care?! I really don't understand you guys. Noodles ones wroted in his journal taht fans from Poland are the wildest :cool:
oh... it's hopeless
there a lot of way to u express or show that u like a band ot that u like the concert -- i don īt like , too , to be jumping all the time , that mosh stuff ...thatīs what we call : everyone has differente tastes .. ;)

punk_flamingo
11-07-2004, 03:38 AM
erm,

can we have this explained?

nightvision
11-07-2004, 05:07 AM
Sweet hangover... Don't ever change.

Vera
11-07-2004, 06:19 AM
I seriously don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying fans get killed during shows? Because I don't think any are getting killed during shows, if they were then we'd probably know about it and the band would of course be sorry that the pit got to be too wild.

Shows can be aggressive, but some people don't mind a few bruises if they got to see a great gig. And if the going gets too tough, you can move to the back, where it's not so wild.

BaneOfEvil3
11-07-2004, 07:07 AM
I think he means that a lot of people don't get really into the music; that they just stand there. He also said that Noodles once wrote in one of his journal entries that Polish people were the most energetic, and... I think he was making fun of Polish people, and that they aren't engergetic...and stuff....

Vera
11-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Well, non-fans always turn up at gigs. It's just bound to happen.

Gabriel
11-07-2004, 10:04 AM
uhh... Vera. It was joke with this 'killing each other', but Noodles really wroted that fans from Poland were most energetic, and they really were :cool:
I mean- why the fu'k you going on the gigs if you don't have a fun from it??
I'm sorry for my english

Vera
11-07-2004, 10:06 AM
I understand your difficulty with expressing yourself, but I still don't get your point, really.

Oh well.

Jake
11-07-2004, 10:10 AM
only limpbizkit gets people killed at their shows!
just a joke, not a funny one
it was security's fault
very sad

Gabriel
11-07-2004, 10:18 AM
It's ok Vera. I'll write it step by step:
1. I'm watching Offspring's gig, well example from Germany 96'
2. I see bastards who are standing like a snowmans
3. I'm taking my guitar and smashing it on the monitor couse I can't watch a
couple of kids who came on the gig couse they were very bored.

Anyway everyone have other taste right?

Zee
11-07-2004, 11:32 AM
They always compliment the crowd, so stop that Poland's glorification. :cool:

South America probably got the wildest fans, that Sao Paulo bootleg which you mentioned was filmed way from the back and upstairs, where they usually stay they pretty calm. You can't even see the people in the floor, so I wouldn't judge by that whether they were going crazy or not!

I have a feeling European crowds are the lamest... from what I've seen Japan is pretty amazing.

Gabriel
11-07-2004, 01:43 PM
They always compliment the crowd, so stop that Poland's glorification. :cool: / I have a feeling European crowds are the lamest...

It's funny what you're saying. In my opinion lame is writing 137 replys full of bullshit. :cool:

Zee
11-07-2004, 03:16 PM
:D

Well not that European crowds would be literally lame, but if one continent was had to choose that shall be it. This based on all the live videos I've seen. In US for example it seems to be much wilder than here.

greencows12
11-07-2004, 04:39 PM
Stay out of the fight circles if you don't wanna get hurt. and another piece of advice.....if you're getting cramps, definitly stay out of the mosh pit, I had a cramp went went down on the ground, luckily, everyone was nice, and I was helped up.

greencows12
11-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Cramps suck.

nephilim138
11-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Fight circles are called circle pits dear and they rock, just keep moving and try not to hit anyone deliberatly, If we're talking hardcore pits a la A7X or "Leaving song pt.2 - AFI" video, they might come up but just stay out of them if you cant stand the heat, then move away.

XdaveyX