PDA

View Full Version : Pass me By

dain84
05-26-2005, 04:29 PM
can someone get me a download of the demo, stat!

curuja
05-26-2005, 08:49 PM
i dont think that someone will have it, not here. Maybe you find it on dexter's house or their studio.. hehehe

Homer
05-26-2005, 08:52 PM
i dont think that someone will have it, not here. Maybe you find it on dexter's house or their studio.. hehehe

hehehe.... I already found it there....

Camilamazed
05-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Can anyone of you, gentle people, explain to me what Pass me by is????? :D

Tonez
05-27-2005, 02:31 AM
Can anyone of you, gentle people, explain to me what Pass me by is????? :D
I'm not sure how that name came about but pass me by is supposed to be the song at the end of the studio sessions download from splinter. Noodles once told me on the old bbs that they never made a song called pass me by and he didn't know what I was talking about. But noodles like to play w/ peoples heads so i'm not sure if that is the actual name or what song the clip is from but that's what they're reffering to.

sebastienfan
05-27-2005, 02:56 AM
this is a part of a interview on offspring.com :

Kind of a slow rock song that kind of like…well, I like it a lot. I‘ve called it ‘Pass Me By‘. I don‘t know what it‘s going to be about. You got 5 minutes? [laughs]

its the interview about splinter coming out soon,it is look like Dexter is talking about Race against myself.maybe at first it was supose to be call Pass me by

Camilamazed
05-27-2005, 08:01 AM
this is a part of a interview on offspring.com :

Kind of a slow rock song that kind of like…well, I like it a lot. I‘ve called it ‘Pass Me By‘. I don‘t know what it‘s going to be about. You got 5 minutes? [laughs]

its the interview about splinter coming out soon,it is look like Dexter is talking about Race against myself.maybe at first it was supose to be call Pass me by

Thank you muchly :D

0r4ng3
05-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Doesn't Race Against Myself include the lyric "pass me by"? I don't know, but it sounds very familiar.

curuja
06-02-2005, 04:32 PM
i dont think so..