PDA

View Full Version : going to warped tour?? wanna help us out??

chinagirl
05-27-2005, 03:04 AM
Hey to all attending Warped Tour this summer, we're coming from Australia to follow the whole tour. Since we wont get to see anything except the Warped Tour venues, all our friends and family back home wont get any postcards.

How can you help? We want postcards from where you live - it'll be the most of America we'll see :)

What does this have to do with The Offspring?? Nothing! But you can drop your home town postcards at The Offspring merch tent.

And what do you get in return?? Nothing! Yes that's right folks, absolutely nothing!! But if you're lucky, and find an Aussie at the tent, we might do a Crocodile Hunter impersonation in return for your postcard :)

See you at the show!
(also posting in General chat)

Talman
05-27-2005, 06:06 AM
How expensive was it to get tickets for the whole warped tour?

chinagirl
05-28-2005, 02:24 AM
we haven't bought any tickets. we did it last year and only bought about 5 tickets total in the first 3 days for three of us, after that we worked it out.

Noose
05-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Wow, following the whole tour.

Ya sure if I go, which I'm planning to, I'll drop a postcard or two at the boston show

original_prankster
05-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Hmm. I might. I dunno. I'll have to spend...2 extra dollars! :eek:

Sure. I will.

chinagirl
05-30-2005, 02:49 AM
Both of you ROCK!! We knew there were friendly punks :)
Muchly appreciated.

Noodles is gay
05-30-2005, 07:23 AM
I tell you what - I'm in England, but if you buy me a plane ticket and tickets for the warped tour I'll bring postcards! :D I have lots of postcards! English ones, Italian ones, Greek ones, South Park ones! Lots! PLEASE!

chinagirl
06-01-2005, 06:05 AM
well as tempting as that sounds to get European postcards, I already have a friend travelling around Europe, so..... uh no. nice try though.

neocon58
06-01-2005, 06:41 AM
im from australia! help me out! can i come with you?

JoeMama
06-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Ok ill send you one but you got to send me one. Im also going to the warped tour in Anchorage, Alaska. Mebey ill see you there.