PDA

View Full Version : going to warped tour?? wanna help us out??

chinagirl
05-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Hey to all attending Warped Tour this summer, we're coming from Australia to follow the whole tour. Since we wont get to see anything except the Warped Tour venues, all our friends and family back home wont get any postcards.

How can you help? We want postcards from where you live - it'll be the most of America we'll see :)

What does this have to do with The Offspring?? Nothing! But you can drop your home town postcards at The Offspring merch tent.

And what do you get in return?? Nothing! Yes that's right folks, absolutely nothing!! But if you're lucky, and find an Aussie at the tent, we might do a Crocodile Hunter impersonation in return for your postcard :)

See you at the show!
(also posting in tour talk)

nameless
05-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey to all attending Warped Tour this summer, we're coming from Australia to follow the whole tour. Since we wont get to see anything except the Warped Tour venues, all our friends and family back home wont get any postcards.

How can you help? We want postcards from where you live - it'll be the most of America we'll see :)

What does this have to do with The Offspring?? Nothing! But you can drop your home town postcards at The Offspring merch tent.

And what do you get in return?? Nothing! Yes that's right folks, absolutely nothing!! But if you're lucky, and find an Aussie at the tent, we might do a Crocodile Hunter impersonation in return for your postcard :)

See you at the show!
(also posting in tour talk)

i admire your commitment, everyone on the tour is likely to play the same set every time though, it might get boring after a while!

chinagirl
05-28-2005, 02:28 AM
yeah, did it last year and yes some bands play the same set every day, and yes that does get boring. But some bands don't play the same set EVER, they then become one of my favourite bands on tour.

Dirty Bertie
05-28-2005, 04:57 AM
yeah, did it last year and yes some bands play the same set every day, and yes that does get boring.

Guess- it must guess piss boring for he bands too. No wonder some of them never smile!

chinagirl
05-30-2005, 02:52 AM
I'm sure it does, just ask Jay Bentley from Bad Religion. He got sick of the 20 or so songs they rehearsed for the tour last year so he made a list of about 20 more halfway through tour.