PDA

View Full Version : Can't download de Quicktime version!!

Voodoo
05-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Doens't anybody know why the hell the QT version of "Can't Repeat" video doesn't work?? I mean, I clink on it and it open this new window where everything is out of place, and the damn thing doesn't buffer, downloads or anything...

Has anyone downloaded the quicktime version? If you did, could you send it to my e-mail?

bruno_br@terra.com.br

Thanks everybody!

C ya.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-27-2005, 12:40 PM
I could watch it. What browser are you using? I first tried with Opera, and it didn't work, but when I tried with Internet Explorer, it worked.

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-27-2005, 12:41 PM
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Voodoo
05-27-2005, 02:10 PM
I could watch it. What browser are you using? I first tried with Opera, and it didn't work, but when I tried with Internet Explorer, it worked.

I've tried with Safari (Mac) and IE (PC), and on neither I could watch the video.

I cold watch the Windows Media, though, but that sucks, 'cause it keeps rebuffering every 5 seconds or so...
Windows Media SUCKS!!!

Anyway, I'll try again with IE!

Thanks man,

C ya.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-28-2005, 02:57 AM
I've tried with Safari (Mac) and IE (PC), and on neither I could watch the video.

I cold watch the Windows Media, though, but that sucks, 'cause it keeps rebuffering every 5 seconds or so...
Windows Media SUCKS!!!

Anyway, I'll try again with IE!

Thanks man,

C ya.
Yeah, Quicktime is usually better with trailers and streams and such. I didn't have any problems at all with WMP this time though. :)

punk_riOt
05-28-2005, 05:17 AM
yeah my quicktime for can't repeat didnt work either, duno why but it didn't.

billiejoe87_greenday
05-28-2005, 05:26 AM
same here. not just cant repeat for me but all offspring videos on that page dont work properly. FIX IT OFFSPRING!!

0r4ng3
05-28-2005, 06:09 AM
Quicktime didn't work for me either, but I also have WMP. You should probably download that. The ability to see Can't Repeat (and any other Offspring video) is worth it.

GRfan
05-28-2005, 06:31 AM
same here. not just cant repeat for me but all offspring videos on that page dont work properly. FIX IT OFFSPRING!!

same here.something must be done!