PDA

View Full Version : Does Noodles do guitar, or Greg?

ShadowPyro
05-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Dexter Holland: vocals, guitar
Noodles: guitar
Greg K: bass
Atom Willard: drums

Thats what it says here (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/bio) , but a while ago it was different. And so was the packet that came with an album.
I might be wrong, im just curius.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Greg is the bass player! Can't you see that in the videos???

ShadowPyro
05-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Greg is the bass player! Can't you see that in the videos???
I feel stupid.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-27-2005, 09:58 AM
You should....... :p

pretty_fly_white_guy858
Wow...and you call yourself an Offspring fan. What do you think he plays dumbass. It says right there. Noodles: Guitar....wow. You dont pay attention to much I see

ShadowPyro
You should....... :p
Thanks....

ShadowPyro
05-27-2005, 10:01 AM
Wow...and you call yourself an Offspring fan. WHat do you think dumbass. It says right there. Noodles: Guitar....wow. You dont pay attention to much I see
I bet I know more then you on other things about them. I just made one mistake. And I am the only kid I know who likes them. So you should just be happy that I do. And I do have ADD. Whats the song on punk o rama if your so smart?

pretty_fly_white_guy858
05-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Which volume....on the new one its Mission From God. Which hasnt been released yet. And yes, Im 12 as well

IdiotOfTheDay
05-27-2005, 11:05 AM
I bet I know more then you on other things about them. I just made one mistake. And I am the only kid I know who likes them. So you should just be happy that I do. And I do have ADD. Whats the song on punk o rama if your so smart?
I'm 13 and I'm making an Offspring website. One year difference isn't that big. Don't use the "I'm only a kid" defense, it falls down in seconds.
Second, let's have ourselves a grammar lesson. "Your" is used when someone posses something. "You are" is the one you should have used in your last sentence. Also, it's Punk-O-Rama, not punk o rama.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-27-2005, 11:07 AM
^

Another mistake :p

Orange County
05-27-2005, 11:08 AM

any real Offspring fan WOULD know that.

Hears a quick question for you name the two offspring songs which gradually fade out as opposed to having an ending.?

Splejse
05-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Ohhh you are just the greatest Offspring fans ever!!! The only thing that makes you a fan is that you know alot about the band!!! I dont know much about them, but i dont care. I can be just as much fan of them as you are without knowing all about them......

0r4ng3
05-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Dexter Holland: vocals, guitar
Noodles: guitar
Greg K: bass
Atom Willard: drums

Thats what it says here (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/bio) , but a while ago it was different. And so was the packet that came with an album.
I might be wrong, im just curius.
Where does it say Greg plays guitar?

SeanAshmore
05-27-2005, 04:22 PM
hmmm, songs fading out................thats a toughy, i thot million miles away at first but thats rong.....forever and a day maybe? technically never gonna find me as well but i dunno if that counts seein as its goin into lightning rod. other than that i give up, let me know if im rite!!

0r4ng3
05-27-2005, 04:27 PM
I know Forever and a Day is one, but it actually stops when it fades out. Is it Change the World? Maybe not. When You're in Prison?

I got it! It's Have You Ever! No, wait, that song ends. Dammit, this is hard.

Fly White Guy
05-27-2005, 04:42 PM
A bass is a guitar. A bass guitar. So both actually do play guitar, it's just Greg plays bass guitar.

smelly poo in a shoe
05-27-2005, 05:35 PM
A bass is a guitar. A bass guitar. So both actually do play guitar, it's just Greg plays bass guitar.

a bongo is a drum... just cos someone knows how too play bongos doesnt mean they can play drums...

the same can be said for guitar/bass... i play bass but not the guitar...

FURTHERMORE... there are different types of bass, e.g - an upright is not classified as a guitar

kids need better music lessons

Fly White Guy
05-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, I'm not saying it is the same thing. It's a kind of guitar. A bass guitar. It's a totally different instrument, but it's still a guitar. And not a normal guitar.

punk_riOt
05-27-2005, 08:27 PM
you didnt know greg played bass? :confused:

wow................

0r4ng3
05-28-2005, 12:01 PM
I know Forever and a Day is one, but it actually stops when it fades out. Is it Change the World? Maybe not. When You're in Prison?

I got it! It's Have You Ever! No, wait, that song ends. Dammit, this is hard.
I listened to Ignition again. Both Forever and a Day and We Are One fade out.