PDA

View Full Version : holy shit!

dain84
05-27-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm watching huck it for the first time and it's insane when Greg base jumps off that radio tower!

0r4ng3
05-27-2005, 04:59 PM
...and it's funny when he lands.

nameless
05-27-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm watching huck it for the first time and it's insane when Greg base jumps off that radio tower!

what did you think of huck it in general?! i dont really like it, except for the live footage, they should have put more interviews in! noodles is the only you hear talk during the whole thing!

dain84
05-27-2005, 05:59 PM
what did you think of huck it in general?! i dont really like it, except for the live footage, they should have put more interviews in! noodles is the only you hear talk during the whole thing!
I love the whole thing! The BMX ramp thing is great!

I don't know
05-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I like huck it, but I agree they should have put more interviews

I don't know
05-27-2005, 07:57 PM
but a new dvd is soon coming :D and I think it'll have more interviews

punk_riOt
05-27-2005, 08:19 PM
but a new dvd is soon coming :D and I think it'll have more interviews

yeah, i think so to. probably interviews over the years all together and shit, seeing as its greatest hits.

I don't know
05-27-2005, 08:23 PM
yeah, i think so to. probably interviews over the years all together and shit, seeing as its greatest hits.
yeah, I can't wait to see it :D

Telekinesis
05-27-2005, 09:48 PM
It's funny when Greg goes all Happy Gilmore on his window!

Camilamazed
05-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Cammie hasn't seen that ........yet :D

hughesyboy
05-27-2005, 10:03 PM
I love the end with Noodles (or is it??) Snowmobiling/Snowboarding. The track "Come out Swinging" is great and its so cool to watch. Go Noodles!

tle_punk
05-28-2005, 01:41 AM
it wasn't them, they were stunts. a lotta people were a bit disappointed with it because of the lack of band interaction (interviews and more live footage), but some bits were still good. i reckon the BMX and skateboarding weren't extreme enough. can't wait until the next dvd.

Caz
05-28-2005, 01:43 AM
it wasn't them, they were stunts. a lotta people were a bit disappointed with it because of the lack of band interaction (interviews and more live footage), but some bits were still good. i reckon the BMX and skateboarding weren't extreme enough. can't wait until the next dvd.

How do you know they were stunts? - if so, that is so fucken lame... i don't get an offspring dvd to watch some fucking stuntman do extreme sports, i get it to watch the offspring. fuck.

killer_queen
05-28-2005, 01:47 AM
i wanna ask something. in meet dexter chapter the one who jump off the plane is higgins, right? then it should be meet higgins. we can't even see dexter. i don't like huck it. i just liked meet noodles.

dain84
05-28-2005, 07:13 AM
BMX not extreme enough for you? Are you high? They were jumpink like, 12 cars! And the wrecks were painful!

Splejse
05-28-2005, 09:48 AM
The funniest part is when Noodles crashes on the bmx!!!! Ohh i laughed much!!! :D

fuckB Ratty
05-28-2005, 09:58 AM
how can i see it

bouncingcoles
05-28-2005, 10:03 AM

i like it a lot. although its WAAAAAAAAAY too short!!!

killer_queen
05-28-2005, 10:38 AM
The funniest part is when Noodles crashes on the bmx!!!! Ohh i laughed much!!! :D
yeaah... that was great. noodles is really sweet. i love his smile. not more than dexter's.

Pilau
05-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Huck It was a bit low on band interaction for sure. the DVD had some cool special features though. Oh and it is Dexter jumping out of the plane. Higgins is still piloting the thing.

But it doesn't come close to the Americana DVD. No wonder that got banned in the UK. I ordered my VHS copy from the USA years ago and later bought the DVD version. not much difference but it is so funny.

The vandalising of the beer store, making petrol bombs, the home made music videos and the early footage of them playing when they were still in school. That was all great but top points have to go to the maniac on the mountain bike. He just wouldn't stop jumping off buildings or trucks.

aeh20s
05-28-2005, 01:36 PM
my favorite part of the americana one was the guy on dirtbike holding that wheelie for days. that was amazing. americana was better then huck it,but huck it was still good and enjoyable. Greg K. was hillarious.

hughesyboy
05-28-2005, 05:53 PM
I own Huck It, but havnt seen Americana in stores (i live in Australia you see...) So is it much better than Huck It? Should i buy it if i ever find it?
Anyone else in Australia know where to get it?

tle_punk
05-28-2005, 10:21 PM
BMX not extreme enough for you? Are you high? They were jumpink like, 12 cars! And the wrecks were painful!
ok fair enough dude, but im just saying that i wanted more twisting or turning...i guess im just expecting too much which i shouldn't. i still like the dvd but it could've been better, but i guess the $15AUD i paid for it was worth it. huck it and come out swinging are great songs for extreme sports.

Offspringirl_BR
05-28-2005, 10:32 PM

i agree... i watched it today... and i think that could have more interviews and some more music... but i like it anyway :cool:

Telekinesis
05-31-2005, 04:36 AM
Do they sell the American DVD in Australia? I an't find it anywhere I only fing the Huck It DVD! Did it get ban here too?!

Kitten
05-31-2005, 04:42 AM
I think if you order it from Sanity or something, they should be able to get it in for you. Them or HMV which I am pretty sure I have seen the Americana DVD in.

Telekinesis
05-31-2005, 04:45 AM
I think if you order it from Sanity or something, they should be able to get it in for you. Them or HMV which I am pretty sure I have seen the Americana DVD in.

Oh yeah I totally forgot you could do that, thanks man! *hugs you* me dad ordered something from JB hi fi once! he he! thanks mate!

Kitten
05-31-2005, 04:50 AM
Oh yeah I totally forgot you could do that, thanks man! *hugs you* me dad ordered something from JB hi fi once! he he! thanks mate!

While you are there ask them about the Greatest Hits. If your Sanity stores are anything like mine, they will just stare at you dumbly for a while.

Telekinesis
06-01-2005, 01:36 AM
I don't go to Sanity it's too expensive and they don't have a good selection of music. The earliest Offspring album they have there is Ixnay so no one who shops there will know the joys of Smash, Ignition and S/T oh it's just to sad to think about! :D sorry, he he ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

ashtray_girl_1
06-01-2005, 05:48 AM
haven't seen americana and probably never will! I saw ssome parts of huck it though...it's pretty good, but nothing special! like that part when dexter jumps of a plane...coolness

IdiotOfTheDay
06-01-2005, 09:12 AM
You can tell, when Dexter crashes into the wall, and when Greg just sort of falls, that it's dummies. They just sort of...go all....floppy-like.

hughesyboy
06-02-2005, 11:33 PM
You can tell, when Dexter crashes into the wall, and when Greg just sort of falls, that it's dummies. They just sort of...go all....floppy-like.

Yeah but thats only right at the end of their stunts, its possbile (but im not sure) that it was them when Greg jumped off the tower and when dexter fell out of the plane that it was actually them. Does anyone know for sure?

neocon58
06-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah but thats only right at the end of their stunts, its possbile (but im not sure) that it was them when Greg jumped off the tower and when dexter fell out of the plane that it was actually them. Does anyone know for sure?

well, in dexters skydiving birdman scene. at one point during the fall (and i think when he first jumps out of the plane) he has some sort of sneakers on, but then when you see him flying through the air he suddenly has colorados on! and the birdman suit just appears! it's all stuntman shit. I reckon dexter just skydived like normal and they got a guy to do all the crazy shit. and a dummy hit the house, obviously.

shitwalker
06-03-2005, 06:08 AM
I think they could show us more band and less the other extremists who took part in this DVD! I liked Noodles reading the poem "Cool To Hate" of the greatest poet Dexter Holland :D And How Grag smashed the glass in the door or smth. And how I laughed when Dex cut into the wall!!!! CCCOOOOLLLLL!!! So I'm glad i bought it and don't regret about spent money! :)

Telekinesis
06-03-2005, 10:56 PM
I think it's sad how you guys would say that stuff about the people who make the music you listen to. Uh Oh now people are gonna bring up my whole Noodles is Gay thing. Stupid dumshit goddam MOTHERF#&*ER!!!!!!

IdiotOfTheDay
06-07-2005, 11:00 AM
I think it's sad how you guys would say that stuff about the people who make the music you listen to. Uh Oh now people are gonna bring up my whole Noodles is Gay thing. Stupid dumshit goddam MOTHERF#&*ER!!!!!!
If you know people are going to call you a hypocrite, why bother with the post? Attention seeker. 0.o