PDA

View Full Version : DVD & GH Dualdisk tracklisting:

smashitup-
05-28-2005, 08:45 AM
A ton of stuff will be on the DVD: http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/MerchandiseDetails.jsp?merchId=85124&skuId=85129 ... alot more than I would of thought! It has 37 different things and yes, the Cant Repeat video will be on it.

Also, the GH DD has quite a few things awell.
http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/MerchandiseDetails.jsp?merchId=84771&skuId=84790 . All the anticipated tracks, a bunch of different versions that you can play it on (stereo, surround sound) and the final part I really don't know what it is. Maybe someone knows? Well, eather way, I cant wait for both of these!

0r4ng3
05-28-2005, 08:47 AM
It's not 37. Almost half of the videos appear twice. (In Comic Book Guy's voice) Worst...typo...ever.

Piedude
05-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Chances are that means they are live versions or the songs :D , or theyve made bonus videos like they did for old tracks on the americana dvd.

Hypodermic_89
05-28-2005, 09:00 AM
maybe some songs appear twice on the list because one is live and the other one is the actual video??

BuddyHolly
05-28-2005, 09:19 AM
maybe some songs appear twice on the list because one is live and the other one is the actual video??

just like Piedude said :rolleyes:

Piedude
05-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Yeah, i did get there 2 minutes first in fairness

0r4ng3
05-28-2005, 09:20 AM
It makes sense, "Can't Repeat" is only there once.

punk_riOt
05-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Looks good, can't wait to get it.

Sinister
05-28-2005, 04:22 PM
anyone knows if the dualdisc / dvd will be available as far north from the US as I live ? I mean, in Canada ! lol

Noodles is gay
05-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Whoa, it says there's a 'complete music collection' dvd, and it has the video for 'get it right' on there!!!

It better come out in England.....:mad:

BobdaAlkoholic
05-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Chances are that means they are live versions or the songs :D , or theyve made bonus videos like they did for old tracks on the americana dvd.
I never bought the Americana DVD but they made actual videos? or was it like Huck It withs ports and live versions

Fall-children
05-28-2005, 06:37 PM
but next to you is not in anyone, it is supossed to be a bonus track just for the dualdisc or for the normal version too??

Hyper nova
05-28-2005, 07:03 PM
You Know there is two Versions of the Video Collection Explicit and Clean. Does that mean that the REAL Videos as well As the Live recording will not be censored e.g. in the Actual Video for I Choose will it have the 'Fuuuucks' in it or will it just be that Live stuff that wont be censored in the explicit version.

These two sets will be so much cooler and better than ISH and ISV by Green Day.

For that matter its one of the best GH Releases I've ever seen.

If this doesn't make them Popular again (which i dont mind either way) nothing will.

Defiantly Hoping the Dual-Disk and DVD come to the UK/Europe. Cause i Bet the DVD will be Regioned so i will need a Region 2 version.

Im so Hoping for their sake it goes Multi-Platinum and should on the basis of quality sell so much better than ISH ever Did.

Ok il stop talking about GD (BTW I like GD but they aren't a patch on The Offspring.)