PDA

View Full Version : may 14

Embodude2004
11-07-2004, 10:24 AM
Last may the 14th i went to the offspring concert in Detroit. It was awsome. It was sooooooo loud the first couple of minutes. I couldn't hear after the concert. Peace out

Jake
11-07-2004, 10:35 AM
same here, i couldnt here after the show. it was crazy!

offspringbaby2004
11-07-2004, 11:15 AM
hey Jake wasn't the Offspring concert in Toronto around May 26th ???

~mandy~

offspringbaby2004
11-07-2004, 11:16 AM
same here, i couldnt here after the show. it was crazy!

I couldn't hear for like 2 days after my show, and my ears will still ringing a little for the rest of the week.

~mandy~

Jake
yea but i meant that i couldnt here, speak, walk, or do other fun things :eek:

Obie2trice
Embodude don`t start all these fucking dumb threads. This belong in the TOUR section. STOP this bullshit

offspringbaby2004
11-07-2004, 11:17 AM
didn't you already tell him to stop???? i don't think he listening

~mandy~

Obie2trice
11-07-2004, 11:19 AM
yes that`s why I`m saying it again ;)

Sixpence.
11-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Well I don't understand that anyway. Alright, there is a section for threads like that but if they put it here it shouldn't piss you off that way!!! Learn to ignore it or do you want to bitch around the rest of your life just because they put threads like this in the wrong section??? Man calm down it's not that bad anyway... :rolleyes:

Jake
11-07-2004, 11:22 AM
its jusrt anoying that they dont understand the sections, like wats the point of having the sections then?

Sixpence.
11-07-2004, 11:25 AM
"our" neverending thread doesn't belong in here too. There are many threads that don't belong here. Well I don't need the sections anyway. There will always be randomness doesn't matter where you put them.

offspringbaby2004
11-07-2004, 11:26 AM
It doesn't really bother me to much, sometimes it does though.... but that takes a lot :)

~mandy~

Obie2trice
11-07-2004, 11:41 AM
its jusrt anoying that they dont understand the sections, like wats the point of having the sections then?

Exactly. You`re a member, you should follow the rules of this board. And I did not comment only because he`s making the mistake to put it in the wrong thread. I also think that he should not start threads with all the nonsense he got to say. There are a lot of threads where he can post his stories. But whatever sixpence, you can ignore this all so well that my posts shouldn`t even have to bother you

Sixpence.
11-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Exactly. You`re a member, you should follow the rules of this board. And I did not comment only because he`s making the mistake to put it in the wrong thread. I also think that he should not start threads with all the nonsense he got to say. There are a lot of threads where he can post his stories. But whatever sixpence, you can ignore this all so well that my posts shouldn`t even have to bother you

I get the feeling that you always think I'm trying to offend you! If you feel like that I'm sorry because I'm not trying that!!!
And if you look in the thread "Obitrice is a dumbass" I posted something different from your opinion you have about me!

And I didn't say that just because I wanted to annoy you I just thought it would be - well "stupid" to think about these wrong placed threads all the time! I didn't mean it in a nasty way!!! I don't like threads which have the same topic all the time so this annoys me but I don't think about that all the time, you know what I mean???
So don't think I want to offend you because I definetely don't do that!

Alright now? :(

Obie2trice
11-07-2004, 11:49 AM
I get the feeling that you always think I'm trying to offend you! If you feel like that I'm sorry because I'm not trying that!!!
And if you look in the thread "Obitrice is a dumbass" I posted something different from your opinion you have about me!

And I didn't say that just because I wanted to annoy you I just thought it would be - well "stupid" to think about these wrong placed threads all the time! I didn't mean it in a nasty way!!! I don't like threads which have the same topic all the time so this annoys me but I don't think about that all the time, you know what I mean???
So don't think I want to offend you because I definetely don't do that!

Alright now? :(

I`v seen your post in the other thread. I`m sorry, I will be nice against you in the future. I`m away now, Hope you will accept my apologies,

Sixpence.
11-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Yeah of course I accept them I'm not a vengeful person. ;)

Obie2trice
11-07-2004, 11:51 AM
ok thank you :)

Sixpence.
11-07-2004, 11:51 AM
And I hope you'll accept mine!

Obie2trice
11-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Off course I do :)

Sixpence.
11-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Cool then everything's alright again.