PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush - hero or asshole?

Relja
05-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Please, vote if you're fan of the US president, or you're revolted by his political attitudes.

meankillingmachine
05-28-2005, 06:35 PM
asshole..........

Noodles is gay
05-28-2005, 06:36 PM
hummmmmmmmm..........I wonder.

*scratches chin*

greasemo
05-28-2005, 06:52 PM
he needs to die and go to the hell with all the other political puppets the republicans have used to gain power and money...fuckin asshole

billiejoe87_greenday
05-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Does their even need to be a topic on this? Anyone who doesn't say he's an asshole obviously must be related to him.

Brines
05-28-2005, 07:50 PM
I love the guy!

dexterisMYman
05-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Asshole!!!!!

0r4ng3
05-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Vote? There's no poll...

Not an asshole, just a fucking idiot. Much better.

Unnatural Disaster
05-28-2005, 09:57 PM
asshole....

neocon58
05-29-2005, 12:55 AM
would he be an asshole of september 11 never happened?

Dead Cheerleader
05-29-2005, 03:47 AM
Neocon, I don't really get your post but it still pisses me off. I agree with the person who said Bush is an idiot obviously but he is also an asshole because he is aware of what he is doing. I don't understand the mindstate of this administration but I'm sure they all suck...but hey the majority rules, we (the liberals) lost fair and square, now let's all just look forward to the next election.

wheelchairman
05-29-2005, 05:28 AM
George Bush is a visionary, a leader, and a general all-around nice guy.

0r4ng3
05-29-2005, 07:16 AM
No, but I never said he was an asshole. Even if September 11 never happened, he would still be known as a fucking idiot.

RXP
05-29-2005, 07:23 AM
George Bush is a visionary, a leader, and a general all-around nice guy.

I'd delete the latter comment but he certainly is a strong leader and a visionary. Has most of the country (bar students/hippies) eating out of his hand.

wheelchairman
05-29-2005, 07:30 AM
I would've said the last two comments are most suitable to him. Visionary perhaps, but that's because his administration is spear-heading a new conservative ideology that justifies everything in the eyes of God.

Relja
05-29-2005, 09:51 AM
Or4ng3,
There is no poll
You can write what ever You think about him.
Polls are nonsence, because You need to choose only between hero or asshole.

malumboman
05-29-2005, 12:23 PM
hero to the righteous

Sinister
05-29-2005, 12:34 PM
bush = asshole
i have my reasons.
and the fact I live in Canada doesn't mean I'm not affected by all the shit he does. war in Iraq is STUPID !

dirty_magic
05-29-2005, 01:36 PM
hes a fucking cunt

*Linda*
05-29-2005, 02:38 PM
none, i dont htink he fits into neither of those 2 categories

darko
05-29-2005, 02:44 PM
thinking more along the lines of miserable little wankstain

0r4ng3
05-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Or4ng3,
There is no poll
You can write what ever You think about him.
Polls are nonsence, because You need to choose only between hero or asshole.
OK, I just wanted to know, because I heard "vote" a couple of times here. The poll would be a bad idea, because I couldn't vote for "fucking idiot".

WebDudette
05-29-2005, 06:08 PM
asshole!

and yes he was an asshole before sept. 11

Skip91
05-30-2005, 06:55 AM
I didn't mind him before
but after the war in Iraq, i got the feeling that he was
an idiot.

I don't like him.
Too much of a texan.
He's an Idiot

wheelchairman
05-30-2005, 06:57 AM
I didn't mind him before
but after the war in Iraq, i got the feeling that he was
an idiot.

I don't like him.
Too much of a texan.
He's an Idiot
You're either miserable at Haiku's or miserable at spacing.

Fat Boy Samsam
05-31-2005, 05:54 AM
You are Pussy faggots for saying Bush is an arsehole.

What have you guys done to spread democracy, family values and truth in the world today??

Get off your arse and contribute before you have the right to engage in Bush slagging!!!!

wheelchairman
05-31-2005, 07:57 AM
You are Pussy faggots for saying Bush is an arsehole.

What have you guys done to spread democracy, family values and truth in the world today??

Get off your arse and contribute before you have the right to engage in Bush slagging!!!!
Despite the fact that you are a spam account created for pissing people off, I'll still answer.

I joined a political party and am protesting the occupation of foreign countries by imperial powers. You?

Oh and I'm fighting against family values. But you probably have no idea why they are called family values, since family values tend to have nothing to do with families, when they are spoken in connection with Republicans.

Fat Boy Samsam
05-31-2005, 08:35 AM
I joined a political party and am protesting the occupation of foreign countries by imperial powers. You? .

Congratulations. I applaud you for trying to make a difference in the world even if I think you are misguided.
I also applaud Bush and Blair for having the balls to flatten Al-Qaeida, finish the tyrant Saddam and attempt to bring peace to a v. troubled part of the world. Not many other world leaders have that courage! Sure there will be mistakes along the way.. but I'm sure that the greater goal of peace and democracy will prevail and silence the critics. Wait and see!!!

Oh and I'm fighting against family values. But you probably have no idea why they are called family values, since family values tend to have nothing to do with families, when they are spoken in connection with Republicans .

I'm sure that we all have different opinions on what constitutes family values. It is interesting that this is one of the policy areas where Bush always has strong public support in the US.

Admittedly, however, I am concerned how Bush equates the Christion religion with the modern Western family and the impact that this may have on his decision making.

Right or wrong, I'd rather have a leader that attempts to uphold his view of these values.

p.s. I am sorry that you think I am just a spammer!

Tux_Rocks
05-31-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes, Bush is definately an arsehole. I often call him a chimp as well. He managed to make a right mess of Afghanistan and Iraq and he's trying to ban stem cell research which could save a lot of lives. He's a total idiot and my goldfish would make a much better president.

hereforone
05-31-2005, 11:33 PM
well, I don't think that Bush is perfect, but at least he has the balls to stand up for something, whether it is right or wrong. He doesn't take no for an answer and he goes through with his plans even if they are not popular. He is a great man because he stands for his beliefs and doesn't take anyone's crap.

Drummerguy123
05-31-2005, 11:48 PM
HA! Bush is the biggest retard this country has ever seen! I haven't seen him make one good decision past common sense in all of his time in office! Th man tried cutting down the redwoods to "keep them safe from forest fires". HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET! Anyways, Bush is a grade "A" moron and should burn in Hell.

ermdevi@tion
06-01-2005, 10:07 AM
I also applaud Bush and Blair for having the balls to flatten Al-Qaeida, finish the tyrant Saddam and attempt to bring peace to a v. troubled part of the world. Not many other world leaders have that courage! Sure there will be mistakes along the way.. but I'm sure that the greater goal of peace and democracy will prevail and silence the critics. Wait and see!!!
Firstly, they haven't "flattened" Al-Queda. It is a widely dispersed network of small cells. You can't just "flatten" an organisation like that.

Secondly, Mr. Bush would fit the description of "tyrant" just as well as Saddam Hussein did.

Thridly, do you see peace and democracy spreading like wildfire through the Middle-East? Didn't think so. Invading Iraq simply acted as one big recruitment drive for anti-American "terrorist" organisations.

Do you not find it ironic that while Bush is spreading his democracy around the world, the American electoral system is truly un-democratic, and power can be bought and sold like any other commodity?

I'm sure that we all have different opinions on what constitutes family values. It is interesting that this is one of the policy areas where Bush always has strong public support in the US.

He has strong public support because they're all so scared that these smelly, muslim, gun-weilding, bomb detonating, satan-worshiping faggots are going to come and steal their homeland. At least that's what Fox tells them.

Drummerguy123
06-02-2005, 12:17 AM
The only reason Bush got elected is because he holds a bible in his hand. All of the Christian priests told the people at their churches that voting for Bush is the christian thing to do. I don't understand how it is christian to destroy the environment, ruin education, tear down trees that have been surviving for thousands of years, send our youth to fight and die by the thousands over oil, put a stop to stem cell research that could save many live (one of my relatives, for example) and destroy social security. If there are any Bush supporters here, PLEASE explain to me why any person in their right mind could even look at the man without gagging, nevermind VOTE for him.

wheelchairman
06-02-2005, 03:08 AM
Congratulations. I applaud you for trying to make a difference in the world even if I think you are misguided.

First and foremost, I'm convinced you are not a spammer. Generally when we've had people here who support Bush, it's just people who like to push other's buttons.

Now on to the point. Their taking to the task of flattening Al-Qa'ida in all the wrong ways. Our biggest allies in the Middle East (non-Israeli allies I mean,) are the Royal House of Saud. The biggest proponents of the form of Islam known as Wahhabism. The same form that is 'the official ideology' of Al-Qa'ida. What the Royal House of Saud's participation in the war on terror, truly shows, is the sham involved in it. This would be like having Kim Il-Sung as an ally in the Vietnam-war.

Obviously Saddam was bad. No one's arguing that fact, however, Iraq is a far worse place to live in now, than under Saddam. And probably will continue to be for many years. This truly shows, that one cannot force certain forms of government on a people, democracy has to be gained by the people who want it. The US should've only played an aiding part.

True. However, whenever I hear these so-called family values, it always strikes me as the opposite of beneficial to the family, in any respect. And the Bush administration, truly does very little for the struggling family.

Admittedly, however, I am concerned how Bush equates the Christion religion with the modern Western family and the impact that this may have on his decision making.
This is also my concern. It seems that strict Christian morality has now become the true ideal of 'family.' And what's even worse is, the Bush administration has now been using Christianity, in the disgusting American fanatical form, as a type of ideology, in which they justify the majority of their actions. Truly one of the better examples of religion being used to pacify and control the masses. Which is truly a pity, because in other parts of the world, it is such a progressive and revolutionary thought.

Right or wrong, I'd rather have a leader that attempts to uphold his view of these values.
Right or wrong, if a leader is bad for the people he represents, I could never applaud his actions.

notoriousdoc
06-02-2005, 06:42 AM
I'd like to give him mercury enema, he's Lord of the assholes

dain84
06-02-2005, 08:08 AM
I'd delete the latter comment but he certainly is a strong leader and a visionary. Has most of the country (bar students/hippies) eating out of his hand.
are you retarded? No hippies like Bush. Every Volkswagen Van I've seen in the last year says John Kerry on it.

RXP
06-02-2005, 08:12 AM
I'll let someone else reply for me. Before you use words like 'retarded' on an intellect like mine please learn to read.

ermdevi@tion
06-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Heh heh. They truly need to teach better close reading skills nowadays. The thing is, he even quoted it. It was right fucking there.

Poodles
06-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Bush Is a total idiot... all Americans who voted for him should go to hell!!!!
How can someone even think of voting for him!?!

0r4ng3
06-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Bush Is a total idiot... all Americans who voted for him should go to hell!!!!
How can someone even think of voting for him!?!
Mostly uneducated conservatives voted for him, because they think "oh, he's republican", and don't even know or care what he's about. I swear, I think he started the war in 2003 because people don't like to change presidents during a war, which is another reason he was elected. If there was no war, he would've lost.

malumboman
06-03-2005, 09:46 PM
there is no question. dubya is a hero to all survivors of sept.11th and the continuing war on terror... that means you-unless youre wheelchair man, because hes a douche

JohnnyNemesis
06-03-2005, 09:49 PM
there is no question. dubya is a hero to all survivors of sept.11th and the continuing war on terror...

Yup. In addition, Columbus discovered America, Jason Giambi NEVER used steroids, and the Americans landed on the moon way before the Russians did.

dirty_magic
06-04-2005, 11:07 AM
bush should be bottled for his "war on terror" which evolved into a war on people he doesnt like and which negatively affected thousands of people who lost their lives or family members

undesiredhope17
06-05-2005, 10:38 PM
asshole doesn't begin to cover my feelings for this fucker we call a president. All these "christian conservatives" will one day be exposed for the fucked up fraud they are.

Evil-Dead
06-06-2005, 09:39 AM
idiot son of an asshole

Offspring-Fanatic
06-06-2005, 09:49 AM
well, I mean he was better than Kerry who hurt himself to get the purple hearts and go home. you have to think about that. he cares about people, i read about a girl who met him and she was sad about september 11, and he gave her a hug and he showed that he really cared.

maybe we should have voted Nader though...

well, 9/11 wasn't Bush's fault. it was Osamas.

JohnnyNemesis
06-06-2005, 09:51 AM
he cares about people, i read about a girl who met him and she was sad about september 11, and he gave her a hug and he showed that he really cared.

I don't want to live in a world where people type this, click on the "Post" option, and actually mean it. Holy fucking Lord in heaven, what has the world come to?!

wheelchairman
06-06-2005, 10:28 AM
I don't want to live in a world where people type this, click on the "Post" option, and actually mean it. Holy fucking Lord in heaven, what has the world come to?!
Hold me Johnny boy, there are periods in my life where I fear that the United States is populated with people like this guy. You know, the ones who can't see past an article to the intentions of the author.

Btw, got No Logo, already have read 100 pages. Tis fantastic.

boday
06-09-2005, 08:50 AM
bush first american idiot

wheelchairman
06-09-2005, 09:29 AM
bush first american idiot
.....what?

Preecey
06-09-2005, 11:04 AM
The problem with Bush is that he has the mental equivalent of a dead sparrow. As someone somewhere once said: Do you reall ywant someone like that behind the button? (meaning nuke)
________
How to roll a joint (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

rodney mullen
06-11-2005, 04:14 PM
@$$hole :)

0r4ng3
06-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Is there anyone here with an honest opinion who thinks he's a hero? I surely hope not.

invisible_kid
06-13-2005, 04:45 AM
IŽm against spanish politic, Mr Zapatero is an asshole.

VIVA RAJOY!!!!

The Boss
06-17-2005, 12:48 AM
I live in Italy, and i don't know very well Bush's internal politics, but i don't think he is an asshole.....i mean....here in italy the vision we have of bush is not bad....i don't know if there in USa is different.... :rolleyes:

Well Hung Irishman
06-17-2005, 03:24 PM
I think Bush is an assehole like u said. If he ever cam to Ireland I'd kick his arse.

Amiralanal
06-18-2005, 01:18 PM
I dont live in america, but i'm only saying three words.
MichaelfuckinMoore. He seems to be the only wise guy in your country

Satanic_Surfer
06-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Irishman: Bush is not coming to Ireland, tho he is coming to Scotland for the G8 meeting next month, join up with the protests in order to block Edinburgh's streets in order to disrupt the meeting.

The G8 (Group of 8) is the meeting of the leaders of the 8 wealthiest countries in the world, basically deciding who shall own what in the new world order.

more info at the "Dissent network" site. Search for it, you cant miss it.

wheelchairman
06-18-2005, 05:42 PM
And what do you know about the intelligence of Americans? I've met an assload of stupid Swedes.

0r4ng3
06-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Michael Moore is an asshole too. He's not just anti-Bush, he's anti-American. He makes us look bad.

Drummerguy123
06-18-2005, 07:47 PM
If there are any Bush supporters here, PLEASE explain to me why any person in their right mind could even look at the man without gagging, nevermind VOTE for him.

No one has answered my question yet. If I don't get an answer I'll just post a new thread asking this question. I just don't understand why anyone would like him. Just one of you Bush supporters in this forum needs to explain this to me. I know there is at least one Bush supporter here, since over half of the U.S. voted for him.

Mechanical Drugs
06-18-2005, 08:21 PM
He is an asshole. He doesnt know proper english, he is not doing a good job with the war, and he is just an all-around asshole.

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 02:53 AM
Michael Moore is an asshole too. He's not just anti-Bush, he's anti-American. He makes us look bad.
When has he ever said he was Anti-American? You're a dumbass.

Drummerguy- Don't make a new thread.

Skip91
06-19-2005, 03:25 AM
When has he ever said he was Anti-American? You're a dumbass.

Drummerguy- Don't make a new thread.

You know what, they're both fags

Amiralanal
06-19-2005, 10:59 AM
And what do you know about the intelligence of Americans? I've met an assload of stupid Swedes.
yeah we swedes often get drunk and act like idiots. but you gotta be an idiot if you vote for president bush. i like the republican party, but bush is an analphabetic loser who havent worked a day in his life.

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 11:36 AM
yeah we Swedes often get drunk and act like idiots. but you gotta be an idiot if you vote for president bush. i like the republican party, but bush is an illiterate loser who hasnt worked a day in his life.
Wait, let me get this straight. You like the Republican party, but not Bush? And do you think everyone who voted for Bush likes him? You got to understand that America is a two party system, and if you are a Republican supporter (much like yourself, which is shockingly stupid in a Swedish context.), then you don't always have the pleasure of voting for a guy you like.

jade
06-19-2005, 11:56 AM
He's an asshole.
It's clear, I can say it even if I live million miles away :D

Amiralanal
06-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Wait, let me get this straight. You like the Republican party, but not Bush? And do you think everyone who voted for Bush likes him? You got to understand that America is a two party system, and if you are a Republican supporter (much like yourself, which is shockingly stupid in a Swedish context.), then you don't always have the pleasure of voting for a guy you like.
i dont really like the republicans. i dont dislike them either. well youre right on what you said that all republicans dont like bush. i dont undersatand why it is a twoparty system in america.

FeaR
06-19-2005, 03:38 PM
asshole :mad: ...

cuz,

he is a terorist

he is a damn fuckin lyer

he is a damn capitalist killer

he is a slave of money and evangelism

:mad: :mad: :mad:

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 05:46 PM
I wish people would stop replying to this thread. It makes me want to die.

Drummerguy123
06-20-2005, 12:13 AM
anyone who is in the richest 5% wouldn't in their right mind not vote Bush. Take into account the power of their political donations and influence. Also add any major corporation's donations, which he rewards later with reconstruction contracts and relaxations on costly evironmental laws. Then take into account those who vote based on how they like a candidate and not on what a candidate's opinion is. Which is a large part of this country. And he has had outstanding approval ratings after 9/11. Finally, remember that the more you go to church, the more likely you are to vote Bush.

And you're a fucking moron.

If only the top 5% had reason to vote for him, then why would millions of people vote for him? I asked the question to see what others see in him. With the 911 thing, any dumbass could have known they would be at war with those that attacked us. It isn't that hard to figure out. Besides, if Bush really did care about the Taliban, he would've finished Afganistan before moving into Iraq. He thinks that the U.S. has an all-powerful military with infinite resources, so he figures we can fight two wars at the same time (or maybe even three soon) but he does not realize that we CANNOT do this. He must be blind if he doesn't see the drastic decline in military recruits. Also, 911 was three years ago, and any person in their right mind should have seen that he is an idiot within that time (especially after Iraq).

With all the church go-ers, they should not consider voting for Bush the "Christian" thing to do. They all just look at the non-stem cell and non-abortion debates and are blinded by all of the bad things he has done to us. In education (or what's left of it), there is no common sense in his decisions. The "No Child Left Behind Act" would have been a good idea, if every single student in every single classroom was exactly the same. He is not allowing extra time to be spent on kids with problems (ADD, ADHD, learning disabilities, etc.) and is requiring more time with kids that are on or above-par that don't require extra attention. The man just puts a good sounding name on a horrible act and the media and public eat it up like a bunch of idiots. Take the "Clean Skies Act", for example. That act will do anything BUT make the skies clean because it is lowering and getting rid of pollution limits for companies because they can supposedly manage themselves. He is also killing the environment by cutting down the Redwood forests. He is letting his logging buddies thin out the forests to make them more "wildfire resistant."
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those trees have been there for over 3000 years! I'm pretty sure they have stood up to a few forests fires. To finish my list, Bush is planning on drilling for oil in Alaska. Not only would this provide gas for the U.S. for a whole 6 months *gasp!* it would also ruin a beautiful refuge for future generations to enjoy. IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OIL, PUT A FRIGGIN LIMIT ON THE S.U.V'S. THEY ARE GETTING 8 MILES PER GALLON AND ARE A WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to show my point and prove how I am really not as dumb as you may think. Oh, and I expect an apology.

Green_Day
06-25-2005, 01:22 PM
asshole :mad: ...

cuz,

he is a terorist

he is a damn fuckin lyer

he is a damn capitalist killer

he is a slave of money and evangelism

:mad: :mad: :mad:

FEAR FOR PRESIDENT!!!

sumrandumpunk
06-25-2005, 01:35 PM
*sigh* this is just a thread posted by someone wanting to sitr up controversy bewteen hardcore anti-Bush liberals and other hardcore anti-Bush people and the hardcore pro-Bush people and the hardcore pro-Bush conservatives

Norwegian Cat
06-25-2005, 01:40 PM
We don't need conservatism in the world anymore, because there has been invented a new microchip that does the same job to the world...

Self-destruction...

skateboy5000
06-26-2005, 04:53 PM
an Idiot Hole

silver_maiden
06-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Bush is a fucking liar that doesn't have any kind of remorses if thousands of innocent people die due to his fanatism. I'm Spanish and I also felt ashamed when the country I live in became involved in the war in Iraq. There was no need to begin this battle, there were no weapons of mass destruction, there was only the imperialism, the paranoia and the Christian fanatism of a simple man (let's call him so). Sometimes I'm really afraid that he rules the most powerful country in the world and destroys so much in behalf of humanity. I never thought an idiot could be son dangerous...

CaptainStanky
06-30-2005, 03:41 PM
anyone who is in the richest 5% wouldn't in their right mind not vote Bush. Take into account the power of their political donations and influence. Also add any major corporation's donations, which he rewards later with reconstruction contracts and relaxations on costly evironmental laws. Then take into account those who vote based on how they like a candidate and not on what a candidate's opinion is. Which is a large part of this country. And he has had outstanding approval ratings after 9/11. Finally, remember that the more you go to church, the more likely you are to vote Bush.

And you're a fucking moron.

Best post on this thread so far, gj

OffspringerD@n
07-12-2005, 12:57 PM
stupid Dumbshit Goddamn MotherfuckinŽasshole!!!!!!!!!!

sKratch
07-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Bush is the best US president since Grant. Anyone who disagrees is a silly liberal and probably has black friends. Eww.

Kimhari
07-16-2005, 04:30 PM
he is a real mother fucker, but a smart mother fucker... he somehow won...

*this was posted by a foreign forum member who sees tthings a little clearer*

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
07-18-2005, 05:25 PM
He is my idol. He's a fucking genious.

snowballwasapunk
07-19-2005, 12:12 AM
he's an asshole :)

kickass0987654321
07-19-2005, 12:42 AM
AssholeAssholeAsshole!!!!!!!! Motherfucker

kickass0987654321
07-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Asshole Motherfucker

powerhead'05
07-19-2005, 12:47 AM
Absolute Wanker

wheelchairman
07-19-2005, 08:19 AM
Bush is the best US president since Grant. Anyone who disagrees is a silly liberal and probably has black friends. Eww.
sKratch, if you don't have my babies, then there is no good.

sumrandumpunk
07-19-2005, 10:56 AM
He's not an asshole but those of you who made this thread are. You have to live with him as president anyways so quit bitching and crying and getting others to join you.

Conspiracy of One
07-19-2005, 11:54 AM
bush Sucks Monkey Balls!

bd007h
07-19-2005, 12:24 PM
I don't think he's an asshole. I just think he's a moron.

White punk on dope
07-19-2005, 06:10 PM
He's just... slow... think of him as a simpleton.

Conspiracy of One
07-19-2005, 06:26 PM
We had Bin ladin's family in america when 9 /11 happend and bush sent them home on a military plain to back to Iraq!!!

undesiredhope17
07-19-2005, 11:33 PM
We had Bin ladin's family in america when 9 /11 happend and bush sent them home on a military plain to back to Iraq!!!
of course! they are Saudi's! We must kiss the ass of the Saudi royal family

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-22-2005, 11:45 AM
bush Sucks Monkey Balls!

Amen to that.

sKratch
07-23-2005, 07:16 PM
sKratch, if you don't have my babies, then there is no good.
You got it qt. Get it? qt? Like cutie? Only it's just 2 letters long. It saved me like 3 minutes.

Leah
07-24-2005, 11:41 AM
I have great reason to loathe Bush. While I don't know the man personally, as a politician, he is an idiot.

Satanic_Surfer
07-24-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh jeez, these people in this forum really gives the word "stupidity" a face!
First off... The Bin Ladens were never moved back to Iraq for fuck sake. Those of you (if any) who knows anything about Iraq, its' history and it's conflicts should know that there is one capitalist family wich Saddam Hussein and the (what back in then were) the Iraqi regime, hates the Bin Laden family over anything else, and the Bin Ladens hates Mr Hussein too!

Secondy... the Bin Ladens are not "saudis", no, they are all from Afghanistan. There is a possebillity that one or two of the Bin Ladens do live in Saudi-Arabia though, it's quite a big family, i thought you americans knew this already though since your own president is a great business pal with the Bin Ladens? Jeez... did you all have a lack of sleep last night or something?

orangekows
07-26-2005, 06:35 PM
asshole!!!

but really, the war in iraq has cost us around $500 billion so far that we could have spent on other stuff. helping aids, education systems, basic vaccinations (sp?), and other stuff. but he chose to go to war because he thought they had weapons of mass destruction (and they haven't found any and its been around 2 years.)

i don't think he's an asshole. just a fucking idiot :)

0r4ng3
07-26-2005, 09:36 PM
i don't think he's an asshole. just a fucking idiot :)
I completely agree with you. I don't think he even knows how to be an asshole.

Gone_AwayUK
07-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Asshole...end of

dexterisMYman
07-27-2005, 09:46 AM
im on a mission from God to kill the president(pun was intended)!

Bryan875
07-28-2005, 02:00 PM
neither..hes not much different from most of our other presidents.

spastic_ninja
07-29-2005, 03:04 AM

yes he would still be an asshole. he would have found some other reason to bomb the midde east.

Jakebert
07-30-2005, 05:22 PM
I don't think he's either. I don't think he's a hero, and unlike most of you guys, I wouldn't say he's the worst president in American history. How many of you people actually have reasons to call him an ass, and how many of you are just saying it because it's the popular opinion of your favorite bands, therefore it must be right? Some of you guys sound incredibly stupid while debating this. "bush is stupide bcause he cnt talk right and he started war." Get some actual reasons to dislike him instead of just spouting goddamn cliched party lines. You make people who don't like him for valid reasons look like idiots by association.

HisHolinessSatan
07-31-2005, 09:55 PM
How many of you people actually have reasons to call him an ass

Well now that you mention it...

1.The 4 trillion dollar deficit. Thats a problem for me.
2.Increase of violent crime.
3.The fact that under both Bushes combined, not one net job has being created. If the Presidency had been one long Bush dynasty, no one would have ever worked.
4. War in Iraq. Think about this jackass, what has Iraq done to us exactly? And still, no WMDs.
5.Draft Dodging. Oh yes, Bush really served the military in the Texas National Guard. Glad he went out there and supported our country by defending the great land of Texas agaisnt all mexican immigrants.
6. Theft of election. Not this last one, but the one before. Still kinda bites.
7. Apparent dyxlexia. Perhaps you think that the fact that the President is a 1/4 wit is not a problem. I do. Notable quote from W: "More and more of our imports are coming from overseas" Observant man isnt he? "Rarely is the question asked: 'Is our children learning'" He's right, I've never heard that asked.

Thats seven. Its about midnight here, and frankly im tired. Your president is a half ape fuckwit. Maybe more tomrow.