PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Card

Embodude2004
11-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Who here likes the band Yellow card. Well they rock. There fuckin awsome. The violenist does back flips at all there concerts. There new songs are soft which i like but there old song are awsome.

Also Sum 41 is a good band. I like there new song were all to blame.

Jake
11-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Other Bands (http://www.offspring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)

Hysteria
11-07-2004, 11:39 AM
For fucks sake, not another dumbass teenybopper who annoys the fuck outta everyone.

CommonRider
11-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Sum 41 is pretty good, We're All Too Blame and their CD before this new one are good. But Im sorry I really, really hate Yellowcard, they try to be all epic and emotional but still poppy but it doesnt work. They arent even catchy at all IMO.

Bands I hate most:

-Story Of The Year
-Yellowcard
-Good Charlotte

samr
11-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Yellow card is a load of trash. I'd use their cd's to wipe my butt, but they don't go down the toilet very well.

other bands that suck:

good charlotte
new found glory
slipknot
korn
story of the year

Jake
11-07-2004, 01:18 PM
-Story Of The Year
-Yellowcard
-Good Charlotte
perfect list!
and add
Sidestreet Boys
N*Stink
98 Disease
And that other crap!

lousyskater
11-07-2004, 06:19 PM
isn't yellow card that crappy emo band with the violin player? seriously, wtf is up with the violin? it doesn't help, it makes an all ready horrible band 1000x's worse.
________
Infant depakote (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/depakote/)

Floyd the Barber
11-07-2004, 06:37 PM
I find them quite faggy to be honest. The fact that MTV loves them and their album went platinum in this day and age should be enough to tell you they suck (and yes, I know that not EVERY album that goes platinum nowadays sucks, but these are the exception, not the rule. Take a look at the Rock charts on Billboard. Nauseating).

neocon58
11-07-2004, 10:47 PM
I find them quite faggy to be honest. The fact that MTV loves them and their album went platinum in this day and age should be enough to tell you they suck (and yes, I know that not EVERY album that goes platinum nowadays sucks, but these are the exception, not the rule. Take a look at the Rock charts on Billboard. Nauseating).

quite faggy times 10000

pie.
11-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Other Bands (http://www.offspring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)

its what i would've said.

Zugg Island Convict
11-08-2004, 05:57 AM
how can any1 like any of the new bands like yellow card? they all sound pretty much the same.......velvet revolver are probably the best new band around now, before that it is probably afi..

offspring4ever
11-08-2004, 08:42 AM
the song 'ocean avenue' is amazing but the album isn't so exciting. The 'CHUCK' of Sum41 is a kick-ass album! I like all the songs and especially 'We're all to blame' and 'bitter end'. it's the first album I've bought since 'Splinter'.

samr
11-08-2004, 09:08 AM
the song 'ocean avenue' is amazing but the album isn't so exciting. The 'CHUCK' of Sum41 is a kick-ass album! I like all the songs and especially 'We're all to blame' and 'bitter end'. it's the first album I've bought since 'Splinter'.

You need to go out, and get some new music, before your ears bleed.

Rabbit209
11-08-2004, 10:18 AM
I dont think ive bought any new cds since conspriacy of one came out...
im afaird of the sun light, it scares me.

LuH
11-08-2004, 01:14 PM
U really think that Sum 41 is good???? Get a life!!!! >=0/ Go listen to good bands, beside Offspring ofcourse, like Ramones!!!

smileemptysoul44
11-08-2004, 03:47 PM
yellowcard sucks ass (no offense)

Radi0_havana52
11-08-2004, 05:50 PM
if your gonna post bands that are not the offspring then post them in the other band topics u dumbasses :mad:

lousyskater
11-08-2004, 06:22 PM
before that it is probably afi.

AFI is not a new band. the only reason they seem new is because their newest album got a lot of attention. but their stuff had been playing on the radio at least 2 years before their newest album. i hate their new stuff. i love their older fast punk stuff.
________
big women Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/bbw/)

pretty_fly_white_guy858
11-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Yellowcard has a friggin electric violinist (I think thats how you spell that) thats more hardcore than any of the other members.

willferno
11-08-2004, 06:45 PM
In my opinion yellowcard suck but the violonist is great, their songs are not original and we already saw a lot of groups like this one...so yeah they're bad... for sum41 well there first albums we're pretty bad with their pop tonning...but their last cd CHUCK man it's a great album you have to hear it to understand... the songs are fucking amazing...still there's one or 2 that sound popish but the others are really hard punk songs...believe me

pretty_fly_white_guy858
11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Dude my brother got CHUCK and it does kick ass. Im not saying hes not a good violinist its just wierd theyd have a violin instead of a bass in a band.

samr
11-08-2004, 07:46 PM
they have a bass.

gee, I know more about your favorite band than you do.

Floyd the Barber
11-09-2004, 07:34 AM

If by 'amazing' you mean 'amazingly gay' then I wholeheartedly agree.

Yellowcard suck. They represent everything wrong with rock nowadays...the faggy, girly, emo-love ballad crap (see Hoobastank), the lead singer's lack of testicles, the absence of anything fresh or original, the extreme saturation on MTV...you know, it's no wonder why CD sales are in the shitter nowadays. Don't listen to the RIAA, they're full of crap. You wanna know why no one's buying? Cause the music sucks. I think there are maybe five active bands that I like, and that's it. Rock is almost dead. If it weren't for Velvet Revolver, Audioslave, Green Day, and of course, the Offspring, I would have said the death knell had already sounded.

Boycott MTV. Let them know that they're incapable of playing anything but reality TV and Top 40 garbage.

Floyd the Barber
11-09-2004, 07:41 AM
and just as a side note...when Nickelodeon starts using your songs on Jimmy Neutron soundtracks (Ocean Avenue...what a surprise!!), you know you suck. I rest my case.

offspring4ever
11-09-2004, 08:17 AM
alright, man. fuck yellowcard, I said I liked one song but not the whole thing.
But SUM 41 are great...

Zugg Island Convict
11-09-2004, 09:15 AM
AFI is not a new band. the only reason they seem new is because their newest album got a lot of attention. but their stuff had been playing on the radio at least 2 years before their newest album. i hate their new stuff. i love their older fast punk stuff.
i know they have been around since about 95, and i have all the albums as they are all really cool, hence me saying what i said...so bollox