PDA

View Full Version : Manic Subsidal bootlegs or mp3s

Homer
05-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Can anyone give me a link to them? Or just send me some? I already have Hopeless, and I tried searching Google for it (I found something but the quality was shitty).

Manic subsidal
05-30-2005, 08:32 PM
I don't feel like digging up links to the sites that have Manic subsidal bootlegs but when somebody does post them, let me just warn you... very bad quality :(

Hey, quick question, how many of you guys like the manic subsidal song - religion? I think it kicks ass. I wish there was a better quality version of it.

Homer
05-30-2005, 08:40 PM
I heard it, but I couldn't hear a damn thing because the quality was so bad...

I think that The Offspring should re-do those songs and put them as extras on their new CD... that would be sweeeeeeet.

original_prankster
05-30-2005, 08:45 PM
I tried listening to Religion, and I couldn't hear it either. I would like to understand what I'm listening to. BAD quality.

Manic subsidal
05-30-2005, 08:52 PM
I think that The Offspring should re-do those songs and put them as extras on their new CD... that would be sweeeeeeet.

Yeah that'd be great. I remember reading Dexter talking about Atom and how he's a great drummer. He said that they tried playing really old songs like Burn it up with Atom. I wish they would record it that stuff. It'd be kind of weird though since Offspring sound a lot different now, but hey they did Beheaded '99, why not do the others?

Homer
05-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah that'd be great. I remember reading Dexter talking about Atom and how he's a great drummer. He said that they tried playing really old songs like Burn it up with Atom. I wish they would record it that stuff. It'd be kind of weird though since Offspring sound a lot different now, but hey they did Beheaded '99, why not do the others?

yeah, also, if they were to put that on a CD or something, it would be a really great thing for the fans.

Homer
05-30-2005, 09:44 PM
but seriously, that would be cool.