View Full Version : This REALLY hurt

ValHallen
05-31-2005, 06:02 AM
but was worth it

:D

http://homepages.maxnet.co.nz/valhallen/leg.jpg

Hysteria
05-31-2005, 06:09 AM
Kool. But who's gonna see it if its on your leg? Or do you plan on wearing shorts or skirt all year round?

ValHallen
05-31-2005, 06:22 AM
It's pretty warm over here in Auckland, NZ :D

Shorts for at least 9/12 months of the year ... think Australia, but a better class of maniac :D

- Val

Venezuelan_Nightmare
05-31-2005, 09:16 AM
hey, nice tatoo, damm i want one, but if i do something like that i will not get a job anymore:D

Piedude
05-31-2005, 09:18 AM
Bet youd have been pissed off if the guy had screwed up the circle

Camilamazed
05-31-2005, 09:33 AM
Fucking awesome.......... Congradulations :D

It's weird. When I got my Offy tattoo, it didn't hurt a bit :cool:

Talman
05-31-2005, 09:44 AM
nice tattoo.

here's a picture of mine. I thought it hurt like shit and i've got a high pain tolerance.

www.schoolofassassins.co.uk/tattoo.jpg

the bbcode isn'tworking for some reason

killer_queen
05-31-2005, 10:37 AM
oh honey, you must be crazy. what if you won't be a offspring fan in the future??

Venezuelan_Nightmare
05-31-2005, 11:11 AM
nice tattoo.

here's a picture of mine. I thought it hurt like shit and i've got a high pain tolerance.

www.schoolofassassins.co.uk/tattoo.jpg

the bbcode isn'tworking for some reason
but you can see the pic if just post the link...^^

ValHallen
05-31-2005, 02:47 PM
hey, nice tatoo, damm i want one, but if i do something like that i will not get a job anymore:D

What, you don't wear pants at your job? :D

nice tattoo.

Cheers, I think it was where it is, but that one hurt like a bastard - I have 6 others and seriously, that one was the worst ...

oh honey, you must be crazy. what if you won't be a offspring fan in the future??

Tell you a secret ... I'm 34 and have been a fan since Smash ... I honestly can't see that attitude changing ... still hooked on tattoos too *grin*

im da hui
05-31-2005, 02:51 PM
that wired i was thinking of geting that 1 but on my arm..

Skate Rat 19
05-31-2005, 04:47 PM
he fucked up the teeth

nameless
05-31-2005, 07:25 PM
i was thinking of getting a band tattoo ubtil someone pointed out i might stop liking them or they might do something stupid like michael jackson, you wouldnt really be showing ir off with pride! im still gonna get one done but it did make me think!

Italia311
05-31-2005, 08:12 PM
Kool. But who's gonna see it if its on your leg? Or do you plan on wearing shorts or skirt all year round?

He lives in new zealand...I dont think it snows there...correct me if im wrong...so shorts all year round is do-able.

ValHallen
05-31-2005, 09:55 PM
He lives in new zealand...I dont think it snows there...correct me if im wrong...so shorts all year round is do-able.

It snows here ... just not this far North, IE where I live ...

Shorts .. LOTS

Telekinesis
06-01-2005, 02:42 AM
It's fuckin' freezing in New Zealand!

Fat Boy Samsam
06-01-2005, 02:51 AM
Ha - looks to me like it has been drawn on with felt tip pens!

Don't worry about getting cold. It will wash off by next weekend!

ValHallen
06-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Ha - looks to me like it has been drawn on with felt tip pens!

Don't worry about getting cold. It will wash off by next weekend!

Those are some pretty good felts then, I've had it 3 years now :D

Cold in NZ? Only when you're an Australian!!! We're a hardy breed down here, snow, sleet, rain, plagues of hobbits, no worries mate!

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
06-01-2005, 04:40 AM
yeah... I was thinking about getting one on my arm just like that, when i turn 18. The teeth are a tiny bit fucked, but i guess it's nothing you would notice without a second and closer look, so i'd give your tattoo a 10/10 hehe.

ValHallen
06-01-2005, 04:59 AM
yeah... I was thinking about getting one on my arm just like that, when i turn 18. The teeth are a tiny bit fucked, but i guess it's nothing you would notice without a second and closer look, so i'd give your tattoo a 10/10 hehe.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif Cheers man!

Gabriel
06-01-2005, 07:36 AM
well, it's not too pretty. I would never make a tatto, especially so ugly as yours. Sorry, but you will wear this crapy pic for whole life

Aimeht
06-01-2005, 07:51 AM
Like that tattoo. I was thinking about getting one too, but just in black. I'm not sure thought. It seems to be pretty usual that Offspring-fans have that skull.

ValHallen
06-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Pretty? Honestly, who gives a fuck?
The only person it really matters to is me, and I love it and I'm very happy to wear it the rest of my life.

And yeah, it's a very Iconic image, hence the many tattoos ... that being said, it's still the nicest flaming skull I've ever seen *grin*

Camilamazed
06-01-2005, 07:56 PM
This is mine...I got it on my back :D

http://img115.echo.cx/img115/3140/avatar4ab.jpg

Foe those who say this kind of Tattoo is bullshit because some day one can stop liking them:

That's ok if it happens.But it'll be there as a memory of old good times.I will never regret because Offspring was (and still is) responsible for lots of good times I went through. :D

Offspringirl_BR
06-01-2005, 08:04 PM
that's nice

vintagepunkrock7
06-02-2005, 01:16 AM
This is mine...I got it on my back :D

http://img115.echo.cx/img115/3140/avatar4ab.jpg

Foe those who say this kind of Tattoo is bullshit because some day one can stop liking them:

That's ok if it happens.But it'll be there as a memory of old good times.I will never regret because Offspring was (and still is) responsible for lots of good times I went through. :D
exactly what i have been telling people when they give me a hard time about mine, its all about the great memories. i dont think i will stop liking them but hey you never whats gonna happend in another 20 years. btw, great detail on that tattoo especially since it looks kinda small, you found a good artist, stick with him if you decide to get more! i found a great artist, he does ALL of my work now.

Pretty? Honestly, who gives a fuck?
The only person it really matters to is me, and I love it and I'm very happy to wear it the rest of my life.
right on. even if you got something that looked absolutely horrible to everyone else, as long as you like it thats awesome, cuz hopefully thats the reason you got it. and yea it is a very common tattoo among offspring fans, i have one. btw, the yellow seems to have shown up pretty good for being such a light color. hehe i bet thats why it hurt so much, they probly went to town with the needle on that yellow.

Telekinesis
06-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Cold in NZ? Only when you're an Australian!!! We're a hardy breed down here, snow, sleet, rain, plagues of hobbits, no worries mate!

My best friend in primary school was from New Zealand and in Winter when it was bloody freezing her and her brother always wore shorts and it was so cold! I always used to tell them how insane they were!

ValHallen
06-03-2005, 06:04 AM
My best friend in primary school was from New Zealand and in Winter when it was bloody freezing her and her brother always wore shorts and it was so cold! I always used to tell them how insane they were!

LOL ... noice =)

Well for the record, it's really cold here right now (1203 Sat night) and I'm wearing jeans, T-shirt and big polar fleece sweat thing

And yes, I'm cold

But then the only thing here to see my tattoo is the cat, and he don't really care :D

shitwalker
06-03-2005, 06:37 AM
COOL! I was going to make this scull on my hand this summer. but when I told it to my boyfriend he said he won't permit me to do it why we are together.... I had to change my mind... :( Well, as for you ValHallen, I think you should make this tatoo on the right leg also so you'll look more symmetrical :p )))))) Anyway, you're the brave one! :D

ValHallen
06-03-2005, 06:41 AM
COOL! I was going to make this scull on my hand this summer. but when I told it to my boyfriend he said he won't permit me to do it why we are together.... I had to change my mind... Well, as for you ValHallen, I think you should make this tatoo on the right leg also so you'll look more symmetrical - Anyway, you're the brave one!

Seriously?!

Dump his ass ... It's your skin honey, do whatever the fuck you like with it! :D

Yeah, got one planned for the other leg, stop me falling over so to speak ... just saving up the cash :D Dunno if it's going to be another Offspring one or anything, but it'll be something I want anyways.

Brave? *laughs* thanks!

shitwalker
06-03-2005, 07:17 AM
You're right but I love him too much and...... tsssss....(in a wisper)... i forbid him to do some things too....so.... er.... well, you know.... :o

ValHallen
06-03-2005, 07:22 AM
You're right but I love him too much and...... tsssss....(in a wisper)... i forbid him to do some things too....so.... er.... well, you know.... :o

*whispers*
s'ok, your secret is safe with me, and all these other trustworthy Offspring fans

ValHallen
06-03-2005, 07:40 AM
right on. even if you got something that looked absolutely horrible to everyone else, as long as you like it thats awesome, cuz hopefully thats the reason you got it. and yea it is a very common tattoo among offspring fans, i have one. btw, the yellow seems to have shown up pretty good for being such a light color. hehe i bet thats why it hurt so much, they probly went to town with the needle on that yellow.

I think it was a combination of it being quite large, and right on my calf muscles ... I reacted really badly to the red ink for a while, but that settled down quickly, I think that's why it's got that "felt pen" look. My artist did go nuts with the ink on the whole thing ... and like I said, hurt like a motherfucker!

Kristi920
06-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Call me crazy, but I think it looks like marker...

Dirty Bertie
06-03-2005, 10:39 AM
I had one like that done in HENNA last year on Venice beach by some crazy punK bitch. Cost about $20. It wore off after a couple of days

She fucked up the teeth on mine as well.

ValHallen
06-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Call me crazy, but I think it looks like marker...

You're Crazy :D

Telekinesis
06-03-2005, 05:40 PM
COOL! I was going to make this scull on my hand this summer. but when I told it to my boyfriend he said he won't permit me to do it why we are together.... I had to change my mind... :( Well, as for you ValHallen, I think you should make this tatoo on the right leg also so you'll look more symmetrical :p )))))) Anyway, you're the brave one! :D

I thought it was illegial to get tattoo's on you're hand because of the vains

Mr. Noodles
06-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Fucking awesome.......... Congradulations :D

It's weird. When I got my Offy tattoo, it didn't hurt a bit :cool:
If you don't think about the pain, you won't feel it.
You must've been thinking of other things when you got yours.

0r4ng3
06-03-2005, 09:08 PM
I thought it was illegial to get tattoo's on you're hand because of the vains
Not illegal, just really stupid.

ValHallen
06-05-2005, 07:02 PM
If you don't think about the pain, you won't feel it.
You must've been thinking of other things when you got yours.

How very very "holistic" of you ... :D
I was thinking of many many things when Ernie did mine ... mainly things like:

"FUCK THAT"S A LOT OF INK"

and

"I WISH HIS HANDS WOULD STOP SHAKING"

and

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW FUCK OW OW DONTFLINCH OW FUCK"

and things like that :D

scotishabbit
06-05-2005, 07:43 PM
but was worth it