PDA

View Full Version : shoplifting

Dubyasux
05-31-2005, 12:23 PM
At a conviniance store-I saw in 3 diferent times 3 shoplifting insidents.
There was something/s in common with them.

What do you think it was?

Dubyasux
05-31-2005, 12:48 PM
I want to say that There was 2 things in common.

Unnatural Disaster
05-31-2005, 07:26 PM
well, what's the answer?

Dubyasux
06-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Answer: option 1 and 7

Piedude
06-01-2005, 12:45 PM
2? Thats cheating

Skate Rat 19
06-01-2005, 01:29 PM
were thay teenagers? male? female? shemale? what?

Dubyasux
06-01-2005, 01:37 PM
WHERE?
walmart
WHOM?
First incident,it was 4 black teenagers stealing a wallet
2nd incident,it was a black female in her 40s stealing reading glasses
3rd incident,it was a black male in his late 20s stealing a software

That_Guy91
06-01-2005, 04:42 PM
ive got a better question--guess who voted for everything
ok maybe its not really a question, but ill fix that-
who voted for everything?

Noodles is gay
06-01-2005, 04:47 PM
heh; I remember a time that I witnessed some stupid kids shoplifting - it was at the 'poundland' in Coventry and was obviously their first time. They were all (group of 6/7) standing around, whispering and kept looking at the security and cash-desks. So funny.

0r4ng3
06-01-2005, 07:57 PM
I voted white female teenager. Hey, it's possible.

JoY
06-02-2005, 08:42 AM
I used to shoplift sometimes so I'd go for female white teenager, too.

notoriousdoc
06-03-2005, 01:58 PM
heh; I remember a time that I witnessed some stupid kids shoplifting - it was at the 'poundland' in Coventry and was obviously their first time. They were all (group of 6/7) standing around, whispering and kept looking at the security and cash-desks. So funny.

You should shouted "HELLO!" at them, they'd shit themselves

Flexing Wings
06-04-2005, 11:19 AM

Makes me wonder if they even intended to get away with it... *would direct kids to dictionary isle to look up the word 'inconspicuous'*

Dubyasux
06-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Here is another one.I was at walmart 3 days ago at the magazine section checking the magazines,when i saw this black guy,he came looking for the 'Playstation Magazine' (that magazine comes plastified) then he broke the plastic cover,took the magazine out,look for the 'disc demo',and put the disc in his pocket,and then he was gone.
I was a bit shocked,i grab that magazine,i went to look for a security guy,i couldn't found a 'white security guard' ,i only saw blackones.That when I saw that the black gay was leaving the store,Isaid to myself 'forget about it'.
But i coulnt still relieve my anger, thats when i went back to the magazines,i saw 'the source'(a magazine for blacks) I grab the magazine and started reading,(like trying to find an answer for what i saw) At the last 2 pages i found an ad page saying 'paris hilton,like you've never seeing her before,2 discs for $36...' I thought why i dont see this types of ads on the mayor white magazines (the source is one of the bestsellers for black)? Maybe the advertizers know where to sell their crap.Other ads are for 'shining wheels'
'spining wheels' 'clothes from almost every rapper' etc etc.
But what i really wanted was to relieve my anger,right,so I stared ripping this magazine pages and spitting on it.that was fun.
Who won? the black guy
Who lost? walmart,for letting blacks in,and for selling black magazines
yes, they will not sell those 2 magazines.

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2005, 12:12 PM
I hope someone kills Dubyasux.

Mota Boy
06-17-2005, 12:50 PM
First incident,it was 4 black teenagers stealing a wallet
That must've been one really fucking huge wallet.

Who lost?
You, at the game of life.

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2005, 12:54 PM
That must've been one really fucking huge wallet.

HA !

0r4ng3
06-17-2005, 05:16 PM
You, at the game of life.
Well, you are a loser at life. Care to lose at scrabble, too?

Dubyasux
06-20-2005, 03:07 PM
^half of that made no sense. You should have gotten the nigger gaurd. Had he have not chased after the black kid, he would've been fired.
1. I think you don't know blacks well, they protect eachother, they know who they are.
2. They would've make me feel like a racist.
3. He was with her wife,what if he had passed the disc to her. They are smart enough to do that.
4. Lets said he was apprehended and then sentenced to 4 years, that 4 years would have cost us $80.000
5. Jesse Jackson would've said, "there is another black sent to jail, that is racism" "there is more blacks in prison than any other race, racism"
6. Going back. It was not a black kid, he was an adult in his 30s and his wife the same.
7. Next time I will act faster.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-20-2005, 06:27 PM
2. They would've make me feel like a racist.

Fancy that.