PDA

View Full Version : The worst date ever

greencows12
11-07-2004, 05:23 PM
This is my made up story, and it's pure gold....

This girl Amy had a friend named Jessica. Jessica wanted a boyfriend, but all the guys in here school were big jocky disgusting, and mean. Amy, went to another school. She knew this boy who happened to be a friend of her friend's and single. She told him to go on a date with Jessica, but he didn't really want to. He said, he had better things to do. Amy insisted he go on a date, untill ahe annoyed him and he finally agreed. The next day, Jessica was excited that this boy was coming over. He came to her house and she opened the door. He stood there, wearing overalls, a straw hat and once sock with flip flops. (Just to pis her off). Jessica insisted on him wearing something different, so she took him to the store and got him a PINK tuxedo, and with riffles in the middle. He was pissed off. After that, they finally went to the restaurant. Jessica asked the boy (after a long time) "What's your name?" He said, Phil Mccraken (which was'nt his name) She said, "I'm Jessica." They ordered their drinks. Jessica had a water, and this guy (by the way, his name is Fred) "Get me three beers, maybe this bitch will look good in a while" Jessica got mad, but looked at her menu. She ordered a steak. Fred ordered ribs, and he asked for a kid's place mat and some crayons. The waiter came back with the order,They started eating. Fred was eating, and getting barbeque sauce all over his face. He then asked Jessica is she wanted some. After she said "no", he said, "nonsense!" He then put some ribs on a fork, rubbed it on her dress, and said, oops, I missed. He did that about three more times. He then took the kid's place mat, made little spit balls out of it, put them on the table, then took out the crayons, and started coloring on the table. He drank the 3 beers, let out a huge burp, and said, "wow! It worked! You're not ugly anymore!" Jessica asked for the bill. On the way out, Fred kept burping all the way to the car. Amy never asked Fred to date one of her friend again....pure gold!

sKratch
11-07-2004, 08:30 PM
I read the part where you said it's made up, and then I stopped.

BREAK
11-07-2004, 08:41 PM
That shit was about as entertaining as having my ass hairs plucked out, one by one.

I want my money back.

sKratch
11-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Should have been smart like me.

Trever
11-07-2004, 09:02 PM
im not even sure how it's supposed to be funny. is there even a joke in there? call me dumb but i dont get it.

Tocchi
11-08-2004, 12:16 AM
i stopped after the first jessica part...got boring

VultureDude
11-08-2004, 12:32 AM
i didnt read any part of it, yet i felt the need to reply

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-08-2004, 02:16 AM
What the hell? Was that meant to be funny? If it was, I didn't get it.

lousyskater
11-08-2004, 02:22 AM
i'm, too lazy to read it. and from the reactions i saw, i'm not gonna read it.
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Hysteria
11-08-2004, 02:35 AM
Being bored I read it....what a mistake, that was poor. Very poor.

Stoffey
11-08-2004, 04:19 AM
Ummm ok then...was there a point to it?!

greencows12
11-10-2004, 09:21 PM
There was no point to my story, but it was based on real events and I was bored.