PDA

View Full Version : nooooooooooooooooooo!

punkangel
06-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Punk Devil's back on today...dammit!

Punk Devil
06-02-2005, 01:50 PM

HEY BABY WANT MORE?! *ASS-RAPES PUNKANGEL* OH YEAH!! HARDER HARDER!!!!!!! *SLAMMING PUNKANGEL TO FLOOR* YEAH! *FUCKING PUNKANGEL* DONE.

Punk Devil
06-02-2005, 01:51 PM

*Puts penis on your vagina* ooooooooooooh yeah!!!! *rocks up and down* I like that! harder bitch! *Rapes punkangel* yeah! *tears punkangel's clothe* Uh-huh!! Baby! dont get me wrong i love your vagina! *put penis up ass* OHHHHHHHH YEAH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

_ߥ_vil_
06-02-2005, 01:56 PM
1. First post I saw of yours sprung the idea of the ignore list
2. For a 13 year old, you can tell you have no sex life and never will, or a girlfriend for that matter. You probably are one of those sexual freaks who walk around with their hands down their pant because thats the closest to sex they'll ever get.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Punk Devil, get laid. 'k, thanks.

LOdAT
06-02-2005, 07:55 PM
HEY BABY WANT MORE?! *ASS-RAPES PUNKANGEL* OH YEAH!! HARDER HARDER!!!!!!! *SLAMMING PUNKANGEL TO FLOOR* YEAH! *FUCKING PUNKANGEL* DONE.

wtf?!?!?! Your parents didnt hug you, did they? But they rapped you! You gay piece of shit!

Jack the Tripper
06-02-2005, 08:07 PM
shut up and die bitch.

punkangel
06-03-2005, 07:57 AM
1. First post I saw of yours sprung the idea of the ignore list
2. For a 13 year old, you can tell you have no sex life and never will, or a girlfriend for that matter. You probably are one of those sexual freaks who walk around with their hands down their pant because thats the closest to sex they'll ever get.

He's a little creep if you ask me

Fly White Guy
06-03-2005, 05:17 PM
It's stupid LordOfdeathAndTime. The stupid comic sans font Punk Devil uses in his sig, and how it say he's dumber than LordOfdeathAndTime. Also the Family Guy avatar.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Plus Punk Devil voted for LoDaT in the Moderator topic. So, it must be him.

LOdAT
06-03-2005, 07:22 PM
It's stupid LordOfdeathAndTime. The stupid comic sans font Punk Devil uses in his sig, and how it say he's dumber than LordOfdeathAndTime. Also the Family Guy avatar.

ITS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOdAT
06-03-2005, 07:23 PM

ITS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not that gross.

And you got my name wrong its LOdAT not LoDaT

punkangel
06-03-2005, 08:41 PM

I think it's one of my friends just playing a little prank on me

it's possible

LOdAT
06-04-2005, 12:45 PM

it's possible

Yeah, it's not me...

Fly White Guy
06-04-2005, 02:02 PM

it's possible

Why would one of your friends care or know about LOdAT? And pick a relatively similar avatar as LOdAT's first account?

punkangel
06-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Why would one of your friends care or know about LOdAT? And pick a relatively similar avatar as LOdAT's first account?

You seriously cannot read right...MY FRIENDS might be playing a prank on me BY BEING Punk devil and not LOdAT....IT'S PROBABLY THEM AND NOT HIM

punkangel
06-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah, it's not me...

You just made a huge mistake of admitting that Punk devil is you

Fly White Guy
06-04-2005, 05:33 PM
You seriously cannot read right...MY FRIENDS might be playing a prank on me BY BEING Punk devil and not LOdAT....IT'S PROBABLY THEM AND NOT HIM

But you're saying it might be them. I'm trying to give you answers why I beleive it's not.

LOdAT
06-04-2005, 07:28 PM
You just made a huge mistake of admitting that Punk devil is you

What?! Im not him!! And fly white guy! I send him/her an pm! to vote for me! And i never had that wak avatar!